Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

but how is he crashing? what has he done wrong so far?

hah hah he already has them hah hah

well he appointed a cabinet and the Jew media didn't like that so every conceivable medium of communication has been flooded with stupid jew memes about anger and poopy-feelings.

I think we all agree it's been a *ruff* ride.

I didn't vote for him and I was pretty anti-Trump during the whole election process but he turned me around in 1 week. I'm in 100% agreement with his legal actions so far.

trolololololololololololololol

I love how libs are now pretending that Trump voters regret their decision. Like no, he's doing ever he promised in more. Trump voters are pretty fucking satisfied.

he issued several executive orders which are likely unconstitutional

He instructed his press secretary to berate the broader media for accurately reporting something as inane as the size of the inauguration crowd

He's managed to piss on almost every relationship the US has

He's appointed the most corrupt and incompetent cabinet in the history of the US

He got in an internet slapfight with the president of mexico, and lost

and this is just the first week

t; It's the Jews

Wait, so Hillary is in jail now and Mexico is paying for the wall?

Trump voters would be satisfied with a new season of Duck Dynasty

if they can't admit they're going to be paying for the Wall across the border then they shouldn't have ducked out of remedial math class

Ho Lee Fuk

Through Tariff yeah. And maybe she will be. He's been in office a week and a half, and already most of what he said he will do has been set in motion.

I watch classic movies from all nations and decades. No reality TV drivel. Nice try though.

He already has them brah

Former Drumpf supporter...yeah, ok. Did you get one of those sweet CTR checks?

That's still pleb tier compared to reading

So far all I like is fixing H-1B but that was bipartisan anyway.

Cant wait till he turns Syria to glass

you lied on many parts.

he got america out of the tpp and he's reducing regulations.

already one of the greatest presidents ever.

Getting America out of the TPP is the only good thing he's done so far. Other than that he's a fucking trainwreck.

>Not gonna lie, former Shillary Killton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Shillary crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this cunt get the sandwich codes.

He's calming the waters dipshit. Can you imagine what would happen if he went after her day 1?

But her emails!

So how much is Soros paying you to keep making this thread? If you actually were a Trump voter, why would you be disappointed by him fulfilling more campaign promises in a week than any modern president has fulfilled their entire term?

good? getting america out of the tpp is incredible.

he's already done more positive in two weeks than obama did in two years. fact.

This.

Also, it's been literally two fucking weeks. He doesn't even have a cabinet.

The 'Muslim ban' is going to turn around because that is just 'sanctions' against countries that ban people with Israeli passports. By the end of two years we'll have less conflict in the middle east and have crippled the governments of those 7 countries. You watch.

People are freaking out because he is doing things at the speed of business and not the speed of government.