How does he keep doing it?

How does he keep doing it?

two albums in?? HARD TO KNOW

this nigga suck dick i refuse to listen

he doesn't

channel orange was so long ago

still waiting on that album frank...

i love this gay nigga

GOTGOTMEFUCKEDUPGOT50THOUSANDRACKSGOT50THOUSANDRACKSGOTGOTMEFUCKEDUPGOTMEFUCKEDUP

I really think blond sounds unfinished and have no fucking cohesive feeling at all. Even if the skits have the same melody in the background that doesn't fucking glue the whole thing togheter.
Also the reverb sounds really cheap sometimes. Like straight out of fruity loops or something and some clap samples sound very cheap like 128 kbps or some shit.
I don't really know why critics try to push that album as some kind of milestone from 2016 when it wasn't.
Is it maybe because he's a rnb gay rapper? If you are like that does it makes you uncriticable?.

Channel orange was much much better overall in every aspect. Even with those moments of IM KINDA GAY DUDE LMAO attitude.

what music do you listen to

This.
/Thread

2016+ Frank is a great pleb filter

i reckon it would be

Why do you care my man? I'm saying that Blond sounds really cheap sometimes. Like some kind of demo thing but in a bad way. If you fuck around with fruity loops or ableton for some hours you would now what I'm saying.

I mean for such long waiting for the succesor of Channel Orange. I was expecting some kind of very crispy and high fidelity music sounds. Like the second coming of gay nigga jesus christ. But it sounds very disspointing for me.
The dude got some fucking expensive sample clearence and the best you can do is this le lo-fi fidelity rnb shit? He got fucking jonny greenwood at his side and that's the best he can give? after channel orange?. Very sad.

I'm really sure that the man couldn't come out with some proper album idea. So he just realesed the whole thing because he felt some kind of pressure at some point.

So, you'd liked le ebin standard pop production more for him?

The distortion, eq-ing, and demo-y quality was deliberately placed. Do you honestly think that was by accident or so?

I didn't want something more standard pop but I was expecting getting some actual rawer sounds. Something that makes channel orange sound tiny in comparasion. Even if you go lo-fi you can have something better than that washed out reverby pallette of Blond and Endless.
A great part of the album sounds so fucking disconected from itself and so intentionally amateurish that makes it boring to me.
Like a soundcloud demo that you give for free.

I am really sorry that I didn't like the album as much as you do user. But I think it's kind of overrated. I think that a lot of good reviews are just because he's some kind of trendy controversial relevant artist that represents well this sensitive modern society.

I appreciated your points even though I didn't agree with them but don't do the whole
"only critically acclaimed because he's an ultraminority" meme.
Maybe the critics just liked it, a lot of people did user. Maybe it's just you.

Maybe you should go listen to Chris Brown and/or Miguel, then. They'd have some epic/"great", not tiny, production indeed.

The industry is a joke.

Fucking men?

meh, beats me (no homo).

Absolutely pleb taste

Daily reminder that if you think Channel Orange is better than Blonde you're le plebé

Normies will eat your music up as long as you maintain a certain image.

what if i think nostalgia ultra is the best

I like all his stuff. I'm talking about people who don't like Blonde because it doesn't bump in the whip xD

If you don't see what holds blonde together the problem is not the album but you. Everyone else gets it.
also critics panned blonde on release, it deserved better. it is only at the end of the year that critics started truly acknowledging its worth. It's the definition of a grower. You need to invest some time into blonde, there is a lot to discover. I've listened to it countless times and it's still unbelievably rewarding whenever i go back to it.