Rate the inside of my mouth. Be as Sup Forumsrutal as possible

Rate the inside of my mouth. Be as Sup Forumsrutal as possible.

More of the inside

What in the fuck is behind your molars on bottom? A hole? probably smells like death. basic brushing would help too dude....

Your teeth are so yellow, I can't believe it's not butter!

I-Is that your wisdom tooth back there? It hasn't even come out and it is already covered by nasty bacteria?

Yea thats my wisdome tooth. Its been growing in since September.
And i hevent brushed regularly ever

Yeah dude, just fucking clean yourself.... its not that hard. do you have a phobia or something?

No i just never liked brushing as a kid. And i never got into the habit

underrated post

Ewww - do you brush man?

okay, well enjoy having people turn away or cut a conversation short because of your rank mouth.
Clean yourself up, seriously. every two days if it bothers you that much...

Bitch I thought I had really bad teeth, and I have a fucking huge gap between my bottom front teeth.

How the fuck are you so carelees about yourself??? You're just like the fatties that reaaaally let themselves go

British/10

how often do you brush your teeth?

Lmao people tell me my breath dosnt smell that bad and when i was younger i had no regard for my health or well being. And so now i have a hole in my mouth.

More often now then i used to. Id say maybe once a week. At most two. Some times bi weekly

Op here. As fucked up as it looks its also excruciating

and what do you do the rest of the day? I really hope its not just playing video games non stop

Age? You have immense plaque buildup. Last time at a dentist?

I work at taco bell all night and smoke weed all day. Im 21 this year and i haven't been since i was 7

Would piss in it/10

dude wtf your breath must be so fucking bad its unreal. How are you ok with that?

I just dont give a shit about most things.

well enjoy living a shitty life I guess

If you don't get in the habit of brushing, you'll form an infection and it can kill you, happened to a buddy of mine for not practicing simple hygene