This cuck's name is Tim Bruhn Yang. He lives in Tacoma, Washington...

This cuck's name is Tim Bruhn Yang. He lives in Tacoma, Washington. He's been antagonizing my mom over social media for no other reason than she's a Trump supporter. He finally reached the level of telling her to go kill herself.
Lets teach this bigot fag a lesson!

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.61.260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like a cool dude.

You think you're mom will kill herself?

NYPA

If he's actually done what you've said then turn him into the cops. Otherwise you're just as much of a bitch as your mom.

Suggesting someone kill themselves is a crime?

good

Sounds like it would probably fall into cyberstalking somehow: apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.61.260

Not your personal army. Maybe your mom should consider killing herself. Sounds like a good option.

Kill yer mum then yerself fagit

Your mommy is on the internet and can't take care of herself. How sad!

NYPA!

Dude, they were probably arguing on her wall.

She's a trump supporter, it's not like they're not known for being vocal. The problem is, she probably ran out of arguments and he didn't.

not ur personal army ass wipe

Your mum sounds like a cunt, let's all hope she really does kill herself

Go punch your mom, please.

>apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.61.260

A person is guilty of cyberstalking if he or she, with intent to harass, intimidate, torment, or embarrass any other person...makes an electronic communication to such other person or a third party...Anonymously or repeatedly whether or not conversation occurs

Sounds like it fits. Some WA laws are shit.

1. Not your personal army
2. Fuck your Trump loving whore of a mom
3. Fuck you.
4. ???
5. Profit?!

spurg

I live in Tacoma. Gimme his address and I'll cut his fucking balls off.

Not your personal army faggot go kick rocks.

post her tits.

I'm in Lakewood. Imma find your mom and give her the bone. You know she wants it.

The Aroma of Tacoma is strong. Report this faggot so he won't harm your mom.

If you do this, user, you will be disavowed. We cannot, and will not help on this one. Your breaking one of the most sacred rules of Sup Forums. Whatever your decision is, godspeed you magnificent bastard.

idk about that but I think I found the dude's blog, here's the latest post from august

"A brief overview and history of my name.

I was born Timothy Warin Bruhn in 1972 by my mom and dad.

In the 80s my parents divorced and I went to go live with my mom and my new stepfather. He was a Korean man with the surname Kim. My mom asked me if I would consider changing my surname to Kim in order to maintain a sense of continuity and peace in the household. Since I identify with being Korean, I agreed.

That’s how I became known as “Tim Kim” to my chagrin. If I had been a more thoughtful youth, I would have gone by T. Warin Kim, but there you have it.

After my stepdad abandoned my mom I had no reason to keep his blighted name, so I let myself lapse into Tim Bruhn.

It sat there, just being a white-coded name for a long time. Occasionally I’d have white dudes try to explain my own name to me when I wrote anti-racist screeds and essays. “You know that your name is German”. Duh. I know.

I’m in the midst of changing my name yet again, and this time doing it on my own terms. Returning from Korean after burying my mom I’ve decided that keeping my family surname on that side of my family is really important to me. To that end, on Facebook, I’ve changed my username to Tim Bruhn Yang. Yang of course being my Korean family’s surname.

It’s a positive, bright name." check for yourselves if you don't believe me.

post her tits first

ITT: butthurt liberals

how about you post screenshots of the interaction? prob avoiding it to hide the fact that your mom is fucking retarded like all the trumpeteers

You dont know about Canada ma dude

>Oy vey! don't vote for that sexist, mysogynist Trump, goy! Once you vote for kikelord Shillary,
I, Shekel Goldbergenstein, will send that goy down the shoah! Madam President, oink, oink! Don't forget the fifty one gorillion!

Op's mom
f-book.com/carmela.risica

kek go to /pol u tard

Literally the only world leader supporting Trump and his wall is the prime minister of Israel!!

I love you West Siders, but you guys are so hypocritical. Liberals preach tolerance but don't lead by example.

Sincerely,
Spokane fag

He's playing 7D chess, don't you faggots know that?

cuck