WHAT FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU EUROPE STOP GIVING THESE PEOPLE PLACES TO LIVE AND KILL THE SAVAGES

WHAT FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU EUROPE STOP GIVING THESE PEOPLE PLACES TO LIVE AND KILL THE SAVAGES

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/news/panorama/kriminalitaet-axt-attacke-in-duesseldorf-taeter-identifiziert-kein-terrorismus-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-170310-99-603700
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39225847
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying you actually give a fuck
Stop trying

I do bevause cucks here wanna make america the next germany with refugee imports

White euros love muslims for whatever reason so the rest of us are fucked.

Why though? Theyre god cucks and prudish zealots that rape women

nigga your entire country is a refugee country

typical american

>OMGGG YOU YUROS YOU ARE SO KEKED I SWEAR IF I WAS THERE I WOULD KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

in real life they let mexicans replace them

When they werent a catch all term for muslim god loving disesesed vermin

Mexicans dont rape or go on killing sorees like this

Jesus, you know things are bad when Sweden is calling you out on being a refugee country.

Why have you made a thread about this incident and not about the german guy who killed 2 people including a 9 year old?

most of your population fled to the US

because your country was shit, the us became potatonigger heaven

fuck you

No that would be your blacks but then again what's the difference.

>and not about the german guy who killed 2 people including a 9 year old?
Fuck what now?

>Its just another "attack" in a Muslim country
Remind me, why is this news again?

most of yours fled to the us too

Yeah calm down Sven don't get your anti rape wrist band in a knot. Better yet you should do without it. That shit doesn't seem to be helping one bit.

We are on the edge of a race AND gender war. Ive gotten in fights with niggers before. We dont take it in the ass like that cuck sewdish meat ball user

what? nobody wants em here

1/5th is not most

For sure this was a barbarian act...

Btw accoring to our news the perp is from ex-yu. Doesnt tell if he is a kebab or kebab-remover but well whatevs.
sueddeutsche.de/news/panorama/kriminalitaet-axt-attacke-in-duesseldorf-taeter-identifiziert-kein-terrorismus-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-170310-99-603700

no one died
chill bro

"no"

>1/5
I don't know Sweden I'm seeing a lot of black people in US photos.

you're less than 60% white with literal containment cities for niggers and spics, your drug abuse and violence are off the charts, and you have more illegals than any other first world nation

you're already a million times worse than even the worst european nation when it comes to shitskins, so shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down lad

what happened cant read nazi

It doesn't even matter who it is that did it, some retards just see what fits their world view

It isnt even that much breh
>The perpetrator is a 36-years-old from the former Yugoslavia, he has psychiatic problems
>Accoring to police it has no terroristic backgrounds

>It was a balkan
Sup Forums BTFO

They identified the culprit, according to police he has no terrorist background, 36 yo. from ex-yu with psychological issues

good post

>with literal containment cities for niggers and spics
Genuingly kekd. atkeadt i dont get arrested for exercising the right to call a muslim an inferior scum

MORE SOMALIS NOW

pls stop axing our people

USA murder rate : 3.9 per 100k
Germany murder rate: 0.9 per 100k
What's your point you fucking inbreed ?

no you'd just get sued to bankruptcy for slander by shekelstein and your litigation culture

then you'd become homeless and die because your country is so underdeveloped it doesn't have any infrastructure to support its citizens not even basic shit like fucking healthcare which even the worst european nations have

did you drop out of fucking elementary school?

I type really fast its a bad flaw

See i deleted my bad typing happy now?

no

no

Agreed

>white euros

You are probably a pasty milky white boi but with dark hair and eyes.

Radicalized muslims and nigs will not make a difference between you and nordics, trust me.

Pretty fucking rich coming from a Burgerclap.
How many loved ones did you lose in a school shooting this month?

she's carrying

the defense was shit...

t. never played basketball

>cuck

Kill yourself. This is why you'll remain a virgin forever.

>implying i havent already have had sex before

greatest enemy

>Meanwhile, in the good ol' US of A..

>sweden got sand in its vagina today

>caught

Our people are just getting sneakier compa

>EUROPE
*Germany

>no you'd just get sued to bankruptcy for slander by shekelstein

Muhammad and Shekelstein would kill each other before they get to the courtroom though.

>implying UK isn't much better

while there's still hope for you, I found out last summer that Moslem no-go zones are very real in London

>the Cotswolds were very based tho

Not on international news

Tell me more

It was a Serb with mental issues. He probably fell for the kebab removal memes even though his countrymen were total cucks and were endured 500 years of TURKISH COCK.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39225847
>random crime is committed
>OMG FUCKING MUSLIM REFUGEES
You're all retarded as fuck, get a life

Swedes, you seem tense

want me to fetch your government issued dildo's to blow off some steam?

If he wasn't a muslim they would have his name and photo everywhere in the media.
>look-look he is not a muslim you raysiss bigots!

>you'd just get sued for free speech

That's not how it works you retard. Otherwise the kikes who be suing to stop all the neo-nazi rallies.

>We are on the edge of a race AND gender war.
It's funny that you actually think that

>get axed
>get run over
>get raped
>get bombed
>get axed again
>chimping outs (le frogs and sweden yes! intensifies)
>europeans seem to be okay with it even though it's abundantly clear this mass imigrations stuff will have serious repercussions in the shot/ medium term as the vast majority of those muslims and nogs are hostile towards anything western world stands for (except for the gibs obviously)

the world is getting more bizarre with each passing month, lads.

>tfw spaniards are immunte to this faggotry because they don't give these dudes any sort of gibs, which makes them move to germoney

the force is strong with them

>yugoslavia has no mudslimes

top jej

>who are Albanians
There was a shitton of Albanians who came to Germany during the wave you ignorant Iraqi shithead.

Some german autist killed his neighbours 9yr old or something, and some random woman I believe.

He texted a friend about it and posted pics on Sup Forums. Turned into a massive manhunt for over 24 hours, has been caught by now though. Not sure if he killed anyone else.

ofc
german media will not mention this
and show germany as a victim
although they send most arabs and every single balkanshit back

Leftism is a mental illness

>When somebody spends so long on Sup Forums that it becomes their reality.

Nah mate. Most people just want to get on with their lives, make money and fuck. They don't spend their lives focused on politics.

pretty much. I know I'm spending too much time on internet fora when I start thinking more about things like the coming Caliphate than my personal life

>butthurt muslims all over this thread

This is delicious.

wtf why are the police wearing ski masks someone is gonna confuse them for terrorists.

You again with your victim mentality
And if you were proven wrong it's a falseflag

I'll come in your caliphate in a minute ;) xxx

Friendly reminder that literally every muslim country has lower crime, murder and rape rates than the US

not in the real world

pound my abasshole

The only people being murdered in any significant quantity in America are niggers and spics. If you think thats a bad thing, then youre an even bigger cuck than I thought.

Anons I don't know how to tell you this but...
Albania has never been part of Yugoslavia

Whats the difference?

Kosovo has and it's full of Albanians and even Serbia and Montenegro have some. anyway, all this guessing is stupid

Says...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting

Even if you just consider white people, the murder rate was still 2.5(/100000) in 2010, which is still significantly higher than most muslim countries.

>muslims would never do this, we religion of peace

>swede defending muslims

What a surprise...

It's the same raghead from iraq who shits up Sup Forums with anti white shit

I never said that
Muslims may do it and may not, of course
I'm annoyed because of
>If he wasn't a muslim they would have his name and photo everywhere in the media.
I don't know where you were but almost after every Islamic terrorist attack they did show the terrorists, and when they too long after quebec shooting and 2015 sweden stabbing incident you were saying they only took this long to release his name and pics because he's a muslim, and even when you were proven wrong at that time you still have a victim mentality

Good point, I shall stop posting now

Literally who

>USA
>destabilize Middle-East
>flood Europe with immigrants
>close own borders to immigrants
>Europeans want to become weak nation-states again
>break up of EU

Admit it, this was all part of your plan.
Once we're fighting among ourselves again, you'll sweep in to pacify us and put broader stairs and McDonalds on the Colosseum.

Based britain whipping its colony

We need germany to enact the 4th reich soon. Fuck amerika, heil germany!

lurk more newfag

>being this new
We are really proud of our school shootings so that will never insult us.

G*rmans really need to be stopped

Source? Where can i find the pics?