10/10 album, let me know if you disagree

This is a 10/10 album. This is probably the best rap album of all time. Joey Badass manages to honor the death of both Capital Steez and Tupac on this one while making a perfect sequel to B4DA$$

He honors Capital Steez through the subject matter of every single song on this album. From for my people to Legendary the man is openly pointing out the injustice and the wrongs committed by the government and the people. He is also honoring him by naming the album ALL AMERIKKKAN BADASS.

He honors Tupac by fulfilling his mission. The real album cover with him holding his middle fingers up is genius. He portrays the image of a menace to society or a badass per say but the music is the softest and least ignorant music he has ever put out. Throughout the album he paints a picture of a people harden by suffering. He is accurately bringing to light the fact that blacks are oppressed and that the crime in black communities is a symptom of this problem. Joey completes Tupac's mission by displaying that blacks who live the gangsta life didn't purely chose their lifestyle on their own. The suffering and the traumatic past caused by many factors such as the government ,racists and other blacks lead them towards a life of crime that they finally chose. Joey paints them as the complex human beings that they are and not the angry menaces that racists "KKK" is potraying them to be.

Joey Badass achieves the perfect sequel album. B4DA$$ is a east coast sounding album. He could have become complacent and tried to make the music he was previously doing on this album but he didn't. He made a West Coast sounding album and a good one at that. He pays tribute to Ice Cube with the the title ALL AMERIKKKAN BADASS.

The lyrics and production are good but what the album stands for and how Joey manage to pay tribute to both West Coast legends and his friend Capital Steez is something that has never been done before.

this is not a kill whitey album please go check it out

>being this paid that you write almost 5 paragraphs to shill a trash album

didn't get paid a dime for this. I just think its a great piece of art that will be ignored because pro black albums are always grouped with "kill whitey" & "Wuz waz kings" albums.

It's very much a kill whitey album it also has innaccuracies that is doing a disservice to his own race he has a good flow beats are nice but this is not a thought provoking album in the slightest.also it's obvious race bait

It's a conscious mumble rap album and 10/12 songs have the exact same lyrical content.

>Now, what’s freedom to you? Let’s talk about it, take a minute, think it through
>I’m all about it, but the concept seems new, the coppers still shoot us down on Channel 5 news
>Lock us up for anythin we do to pay dues, some of us woke while some stay snoozed

Better than Tupac.

Joey is decent, you're shilling too hard

>It’s clear we livin’ in hell, the life of a black male
>Right out the womb, you come out, and it’s a bunch of blackmail

Really made me think.

>Best rap album of all time
Paid in Full and Illmatic would like to talk to you

This.

Worst album of the year
Joey isn't doing anything peculiar on this album. He is trying to be political but completely fails to do so. He should be proposing a solution instead he is just calling out these issues. Joey needs to stick to rapping not singing. RIP PRO ERA RIP CAPITAL STEEZ

>In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease.

Sup Forums is not Sup Forums. Take your dumb opinions to Sup Forums.

>muh racism
the point is, rap sucks
jazz is fine

8/10
lyrics can get too preachy but very solid songs

Congrats, you watched the review too.

album was fucKKKing trash

I'm enjoying it, but it's not anything crazy IMO.

dl?

I really like it, not a single track I dislike

Not a 10 but really good. Land of the free is the best track

>AmeriKKKa

woah........... really makes.... me .... think

>black people are STILL bitching about stupid shit
you'd think they'd have a thicker skin by now

From the way Sup Forums reacted to the title you'd think they've never heard of an album using "Amerikkka" or the like. Ice Cube's debut was called "Amerikkka's Most Wanted," and it was a massive success

>ayo this beat is sick, all yall white people can suck my dick
we wuz kings n shit, man white bitch she kinda thick
Donald trump is chump, time to take him to the dump
kill all da white bois, you know Imma fuck you like my lil boytoy
ayo nigga fuck trump, the government is corrupt
unga bunga give me melon, white people be committing felons
black man ain't free, we smarter than whitey

What did he mean by this?

I fucked up my greentext but you get the pint

this album is filled of shitty pop beats and joey trying to sing (when he cant)
people actually like this album?