Whats poppin Sup Forums

Whats poppin Sup Forums,

Anybody on here do any acid? just had a few experiences and have 15 tabs more for the future and would love to talk about it with people. anyone experience a really dirty body feeling on lsd?

Actually yes I always feel like I have to wash my hands and feet so weird

right? feels like cobwebs and dirt kind of. have you tried sleeping on acid? sucks :(

sounds like NBOMe

I'm not even sure how you could sleep on LSD, I've never been able to. LSD always gives me the strangest physical sensations. I feel like I must constantly move around, otherwise I feel incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. I fucking love acid.

think so? how can you tell besides the taste and longer time span?

oh haha not saying i was able to do it. tossed and turned for 3 hours! smoked a bowl at the 12h point and got to sleep

I've experienced weird body highs from both, but NBOMe def has a dirtier feel to it. I feel like everything in my body tenses/cramps up on 25i.

Scary thing is you really can't. There's tons of different kind of acid and tons of different kinds of research chemicals. You have to test it but even the little test kits you buy don't guarantee it.

That's drug prohibition for you.

thanks obama lmao

well my acid had NO taste, and comes from a guy i trust. Do you have trouble speaking a little on lsd?

At times, yeah. My mind is working one million miles per hour, thoughts become completely abstracted, and it gets difficult to articulate what it is your thinking a lot of the time.

I've never done LSD but how doesn't that scare you? The effects of weed spook me and I imagine LSD is much much more intense.

yea no shit, because you cant sleep on lsd.
this is also part of the reason why you're supposed to make sure you're free the day after you drop

>kinds of acid
There's just one kind. LSD. If you're buying tabs off the street for fucks sake buy a testing kit. Nothing wrong with nbome/25i etc in their own right but unlike LSD they actually have really low overdose limits. Some shit you can OD on just 2 tabs.

For newbros remember

>LSD usually glow blueish under a UV light
>If you swallow the tab and nothing happens, it wasnt LSD. Other research chemicals need to be under the tongue.
>If it's bitter it's not LSD. Not necessarily bad but up to you if you want to keep it in your mouth though.

well its just the knowledge that it cant hurt you and you are in a safe environment. doesnt matter if you can speak, just watch the shapes and reflect on your life

1P-LSD, AL-LAD, these are just a few at the top of my head. And actually, you're right. I should have said these are LSD analogs, not a different kind of LSD.

Yeah it does. I took some sleeping pills one time because I was up for two days and couldn't sleep while I was tripping. I will tell you I didn't have any dreams but I did have visuals that was so fucking intense

well when I'm high on the weed I realize that it won't harm me in any way and that i'm just being irrational, but yet i remain anxious due to the effect

man, wish i had sleeping pills. the buzzing flying visuals in my head are too much if ur trying to sleep.

well, yea. i get anxiety on lsd but it also helps my anxiety because i realize i need to power through the journey, and by doing that i get rid of my fear of death little by little

this is one of the reasons I prefer psilocybin.

If you snooze before you peak its great. after its near impossible and not that fun

This

That's an NBOMe faggot