ITT Post your country's diaspora

ITT Post your country's diaspora

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombians
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Colombians&type=revision&diff=768082621&oldid=738397194
sipse.com/novedades/argentinos-encabezan-poblacion-de-extranjeros-en-playa-del-carmen-133013.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't feel like it.

ok

Come home, white man.

REEEEEEEE GET OUUUUUUUT

>United States
Y tho?

We are a nation of immigrants :)

It's mainly the late 19th/early 20th century immigration. Those are mostly muh heritage """Slovaks""".

>there are more Norwegians in America than there are in Norway
hmmm

according to wikipedia there are 1,300,000,000 people in USA.

OYYYY

you mean 320,000,000?
That number is for China

Despite Sup Forums memes, the US really is the land of opportunity, and making it here means you've made it everywhere. There is no better place to be successful than the US.

I mean, if you put together all the (insert nationality here)-Americans according to Wikipedia you get way more than 320,000,000 people.

Ah, yes. American sense of humour.

It's crazy how much British people change as part of the US population. Used to be a lot higher, then people decided they didn't want to be identified as british anymore.

Ohhh, I see what you mean. That's because people claim MUH HERITAGE for several nationalities. If a person is Irish-Scottish-German, they could count on Wikipedia stats as 3 people

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH THO >:(

>then people decided they didn't want to be identified as british anymore.

They just wanted to be seen as American.

We anglo now

Tons of us in Argentina and France(commies moved there)

rate

Why are there so many Brits in Chile?

I always thought you were only a couple of thousands, what the fuck.

It includes Irish ancestry too.

There are almost three times more mexicans in the US than uruguayans in the world

Poles are one of those nations that have no cultural problems with emigration.

Ten times*

Not that much

Reagan-Thatcher-Pinochet were the big 3 anti-commie world leaders in the 80s, and as a result, their country's grew really close politically and socio-economically.

Because they are our Anglo brothers

Chile is the most based country in Latin America by a country mile.

>Australia nearly always top 5 on this list
reeeeeeeee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> Greece and Hong Kong
HAHAHAHA

someone edited and vandalised the template, most likely the OP.

What are you whining for? The UK colonies don't really have a real identity and were formed mostly through immigration

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombians

delet this

It's the Anglo's burden.

effectively: en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Colombians&type=revision&diff=768082621&oldid=738397194

looking at you Argentina

kek nop

This. our "founding" father was irish. Half of our militar heroes were scots or brits etc. but most Anglo-chileans are people from the ports, there's a reason Fish and Chips is one of our national dishes.

we wuz amerindians, etc. etc.

That's pretty interesting i always thought Uruguay had way more french than argentina proportionally

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombians

I ruined it by undoing the edition :.DD, check it.

wat do

Why do so many in Peru identify as French wtf

Hourly reminder that there are only Amerindians in Argentina and Wikipedia is not a reliable source and articles are often manipulated by harmful people who want to taint the reputation of their targeted countries or individuals.

The only reliable source can be provided by going out, in the street, and see with your own eyes that Argentina is a vastly Amerindian nation.

Just wait until someone who contributes to wikipedia fixes it.

I think i fixed it, check again

that's a lof of jews

Currently i'm in diaspora

We recieved more Spaniards than Italians while the opposite happened in Arg, besides that there aren't that many differences except that of course they are 15 times bigger than us.

Both of our countries are roughly 10% of French descent.

Fake data, this one is the real one.

good try t. nehuen ferrari lamborgini pizza milanesa

Where do you live in?

Bullshit, there are 20000 Argentinians only in my state, fucking roaches.

suck my dick, that data is not real and you know it, you are just hungry for replies
do you trust statistics from argentina? really? you're stupid, a stupid colombian. Go sniff cocaine.

Bogota, I attend to Universidad de los Andes for a exchange program.

Sure paco

da fuc did you revert it again? I'm trying to let it with the right figures.

Why? Some guy improved it and you just want to undo it? You're fucking stupid

be easy. we both are italian brothers and you should be proud of that :3

it wasn't improved, it was vandalised. check the changes he made, he just made up numbers and changed the ones that were right.

sipse.com/novedades/argentinos-encabezan-poblacion-de-extranjeros-en-playa-del-carmen-133013.html

How do you know they're wrong?

Shut the fuck up.
i don't care if your name is wilson raviolognolotti, just check your info before posting it

there's already been a manipulated article posted ITT.

just see: .

also I was the one who made the previous edition, using proper data from national census of every country.

Ok, that proves that the one you made is right, but how do you know that the one that he made is worng?

>5.970
ajskajskajskjskajsk no soy el solo lavando platos de """"""""""oro"""""""

Stop coming here REEEEEEEEEEEEE

cerrá el orto vos

are you diagnosed retarded?

Pic related is our finest diaspora

>Estados Unidos
thats fun to say

america is an immigrant nation no matter how hard you screech lad

oh god

>There are more than 5m colombians outside of Colombia
>The numbers you put only add up to 2m

how to leave america?
I'm stuck here.

Cérrátí él órtí vórí

alguien más lo editó y quitó las cifras de Panamá, Ecuador y otros países que yo había puesto (con referencias a los censos de esos países).

Go to Ireland and look for a job

Viste que wikipedia es una mierda?

De todas formas no suman 5 millones, segun el DANE para 2012 habia 4,7 millones de colombianos en el exterior, para hoy en dia debe haber mas de 5 millones. Su version esta vieja, supérelo

>sipse.com/novedades/argentinos-encabezan-poblacion-de-extranjeros-en-playa-del-carmen-133013.html

Read the article again. Mexican education seems to be absolute shit.

no sé cuál sea la cifra del DANE y cómo la obtuvieron. yo estoy editando el artículo usando cifras de censos nacionales de cada país, poniendo cifras de colombianos de nacimiento en cada país. por ejemplo ya corregí la cifra de España que correspondía a colombianos no nacionalizados solamente (145 mil), y puse la de todos los colombianos de nacimiento (354 mil). voy a volver a agregar los datos de Panamá, Costa Rica, Argentina y otros países y la cifra se irá acercando al estimativo del DANE.

wew there are more Argentinians with French heritage than French Canadians

>210K in Japan
Why?

English-Colombian here in pic.

They didn't count the the French Swiss, the Italians from Aosta, and the English with French ancestry, but it's already big tho.

memes

Can't imagine how terrible it must be to live next to american expats.