My sister married a white guy and now she's starting to act like them

my sister married a white guy and now she's starting to act like them

some things I've noticed she does now:

- wears shoes in the house
- wears full shoes (not just flip flops) to the store
- shops at high end stores like safeway or luckys
- registered her car, and got plates for both end (as is required by law in California)
- astroturf lawn (no gardening needed)
- dropped her spanish accent
- wears actual blouse and skirts now, not just sweatpants + tanktop
- eats canned food
- eats in the living room, using TV trays
- actually watches Jeopardy over dinner with her family
- finished her auditing degree
- bought a new water heater from sears
- had someone else install her water heater for her
- asked me why I hadn't shaved when she saw me last

anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRvGZffXhfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wojak posting
>MMXVII, the year of our dear lord

Perdí el control de mi vida.

>be CHI
>my sister has only ever dated 2 boys
>the first one was white
>her current one is white
PINCHE GRINGOS!!!!
LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE!!!!

I know this feel exactly, but Im slav.

My sister literally watches American "sports" unironically.

Please don't conflate "white guys" with "white Americans".

Absolutely disgusting

Kek deportala

Todo esto hace que se den cuenta de la verdadera naturaleza de La Malinche. Es una puta traidora.

You wanted this Pedro, It's the future you chose...

Serio: No puedo. Está casada y ya tiene un hijo. Ella se naturalizó completamente hace un año, e incluso tiene un número de seguro social.

Luckys is a high end store? I thought it was pretty standard desu

>tfw you're tired of being around white women and want to date a Chicano qt but they only date guys from their countries

any advice lad?

no, you're fucked pocho

It is if you're a beaner. Which is what OP is.

What religion do you follow?

just curious

OP, this is racist. Please clarify that this type of behaviour is White AMERICAN. OK?

Mun ku sik madah kelak, alu manas kau tek koh

I'm atheist but I don't tell my mom that because she would kick me out. I don't really care though since she can still drive herself to church.

Americans wear shoes in the house? Barbarians.

>I'm atheist
You should consider going back, man. What made you disbelieve?

>church
Is it at least a Catholic church?

>What made you disbelieve?

the pope is a cuck also flips being hardcore about jesus made me realize that the whole thing is really stupid

>Is it at least a Catholic church?

no shit sherlock last time I checked mexico was a catholic nation

Are white aussies better than white am*ricans?

Spics get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're the cuck
Whities made you self hate

>tfw Asian with Mexican gf

I don't self hate at all I love myself. I just hate centracas for shitting up Mexico and America.

your spawn will be flip, congratulations on bringing more mules into this world

>Mexico

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We gringos are taking all your womenz, jk I don't mix with those people.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRvGZffXhfk

>one bad pope makes him leave the Church

They're all humans and humans are imperfect. Just wait out his papacy like the rest of us. Even conservative Catholics from my country don't like him, but he hasn't affected any doctrines nor will he. We've had bad popes before, yet the gates of hell shall not prevail.

> being hardcore about jesus made me realize that the whole thing is really stupid

What's stupid about it?

Are the big and bad Europeans oppressing you?

No no. He will be a Chad.

I'll force him to play lacrosse, baseball, and football and I will give him everything he wants and force him to get girls.

Look! Chinese USA

Every single priest I've met was either an 80 y/o white cuck or a centraca who was clearly using his position to bring more of his kind into the country. Also in general the Vatican is evil and steals money from otherwise hardworking period which is why Mexico's golden age was from 1920 to 1980, when the church was told to pay taxes or fuck off.

>What's stupid about it?

Catholics mail their money to a sudaca in a pointy hat who lives in a huge palace in central Rome. Flips take it three steps further and get aggressive when people tell them this is a stupid thing to do.

>give him everything he wants
kys

You jelly?

>- wears shoes in the house
This is not something white people do, only "white" Americans.

>Safeway is high end for Americans

lmao

Most of the older white priests are those that entered seminaries during the hippie ages and are although some might left-leaning (like most boomers), most of them are all right.

I can't comment for the second ones because I've never been to a Latino parish.

Try attending parishes with younger priests or parishes that offer the Traditional Latin Mass/Extraordinary Form. They usually have young priests and young attendants that are *very* conservative on church and social teachings.

>Vatican is rich and evil

I'm sure you've seen the numbers that the Church makes, BUT you have to understand that none of it is sent to Rome. Each diocese operates independently (led by its bishop) and the funds gathered are spent on employees, church maintenance but mainly on charities. The Church isn't a single entity where every dollar is sent to the higher ups. There's nearly 3,000 diocese worldwide (which is where the total amount '''made''' comes from).

As for the Vatican, their only profits are from the museums and other attractions they operate. The money they get is spent on staff, evangelization and mostly on CHARITIES.

The Church is the biggest non-government provider of healthcare and education in the world. I invite you to take a quick look at this picture, brother.

Also, sorry for the botched paragraphs. I'm writing from my phone.

fuck you, wojak is our eternal mascot

>not teaching him to work for things

Obviously

That's not what I meant. But I will push him hard.
Not really, they just know how to make it feel high end.

I shop at the fresh market or trader Joe's.

>actually defending the papacy

cuck and you're also the cancer that ruined Mexico and most latam countries

phoneposters = ultimate cancer

Why are phone posters the ultimate cancer?

R A R E
A
R
E

>actually watches Jeopardy over dinner with her family
I-I'M NOT WHITE

Look at this Swede apologizing. Look at this fucking cuck.

I'm not from North America nor Latin America.

>cuck and you're also the cancer that ruined Mexico and most latam countries

The Church has only improved those countries. There's nothing wrong with the papacy and you shouldn't believe Sup Forums memes, because they base their lies off mainstream media lies. The media twists the words of Francis to fit their agenda.

Give me anything you think he said and I'll get you proof that it was taken out of context by reporters and give you the real version.

The Church keeps people poor and dumb.

xD this! im posting this on reddit!!!!1

Countries in latin america that are less catholic and more atheist/agnostic are better

For example?

You're literally reposting r/atheism memes. Did you let those SJWs get to you?

The Church spends hundreds of billions of dollars on education (most of its earning, actually). Often times, it's the only source of education in many countries of Africa or even in Latin America.

Were you born in the US or have you ever been to the poorer regions of LatAm? They're constantly doing missions (I even know a few seminarians that went this year) there to provide healthcare services for the poor and to educate the children.

I'm sure you can find even better sources than I can because you can look for articles in Spanish.

I can relate to your suspicion of the Church because I have spent a majority of my life in the US and yes, anti-Catholicism is pushed in society. Don't be a sheep that blindly follows the secular media that aims to slander the Church.

No, that's just not true. My country improved greatly once we associated ourselves with the Church and accepted Christ. This is true for any country in the world. Abandoning the Church en masse in favor of atheism/secularism/nihilism is leading all those countries to suffer (take a look at western and northern Europe).

>- wears shoes in the house

This is the only thing that's wrong in the list. Canned food as well.

>I can relate to your suspicion of the Church because I have spent a majority of my life in the US and yes, anti-Catholicism is pushed in society. Don't be a sheep that blindly follows the secular media that aims to slander the Church.

The amount of shit pumped out of there is ridiculous. Especially Catholic Church conspiracies.

>Islam was created by the Catholic Church to kill off Christians in the Middle East

That's the wackiest one I've ever come across.

>- wears full shoes (not just flip flops) to the store
>- shops at high end stores like safeway or luckys
>- registered her car, and got plates for both end (as is required by law in California)
>- eats canned food
>- finished her auditing degree
>- wears actual blouse and skirts now, not just sweatpants + tanktop
those are all objectively good things and you are a moron for not liking it

>wears shoes in the house
>- astroturf lawn (no gardening needed)
>- eats in the living room, using TV trays
>- actually watches Jeopardy over dinner with her family
those are memes, fuck off

>eats canned food

IS SHIT.

> shops at high end stores like safeway or luckys

Overpriced shit

>IS SHIT.
why ? many good food come in a can and nowhere else 99% of the time notably cassoulet, tuna, lentils, little peas, a lot of the duck-things, and sardines
do you just stop eating those things forever ?

or you mean they don't take it out of the can before eating it ?

>Overpriced shit
we don't have those brands but honestly if you can afford it you may as well get good clothes
why do you insist on dressing like a hobo ?

>The amount of shit pumped out of there is ridiculous. Especially Catholic Church conspiracies.
Yeah, you guys really need to be wary of any entertainment/news that comes out of the US.

>That's the wackiest one I've ever come across.
That's not even the worst. You know all those 'Catholicism is the Whore of Babylon and the pope is actually devil in disguise' posts on Sup Forums? They share the ideas of Protestant pastors from around here.

It's tinfoil hat tier.

>wears full shoes (not just flip flops) to the store

>>>>flip flops
subhuman tier

t. bogan

>many good food come in a can
you're disgusting familia

good, more for me
you are missing out on good stuff

btw i went to your country you literally eat INSECTS
you roast crickets and then you eat them, it's fucking gross
and then you call canned food disgusting

>you literally eat INSECTS
at least they aren't canned.

>oldest brother married a chink
>other brother is engaged to a spic

brown women are stealing my family

all of my nieces and nephews are gonna be hideous halfbreed nasties

I don't know but looks to me like you're the poor dumb one. The guy gives you solid paragraphs and all you do is one liner, no data, no development, just regurgitated secular pamphlet shit.

But you fucking eat frogs, faggot. (Delicious btw)