Claim :o

claim

Meow

Night all

claimu

angry louise a cute

You have to go back

worth fighting for

>Welcome back lads and lasses to another exciting Waifu Claiming thread! My name is Koto and we're sure to see a lot of action this evening!

nice ears

still here
and

Im amazed that he played through the game like that. Yeah in a perfect world where there is no lag and things download instantly. Yeah i normally drink a few cups a day. I like hazelnut
its fine then as long as you dont miss that one thing and hate your life trying to find it

Shielder claimed~

Guess I'm still safe then.

bye everyone!

>tfw no cute scarf as the OP
tease!
stop wasting your money on video games then!
i wouldn't want you to hold back~ grab it with both hands and stroke slowly~
i'm bad at waiting, i'll just have to tease you while you recharge~
poor nee-chan, please be more careful...
it was dangerous when i went there! at least the puerto ricans were nice to me.

Louise always a cute~
she gets angry a lot
Oh, but I do
because FUCK grinding for PVP drops.

I would assassinate him if he did that.

>claim
I am really tired, I'm calling it a night.

juvia
You dont have to if you dont want to. Also ive posted all mine ITT now.

nini
>shielder~

That's fucked up

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhoXNQqrCmEfAaTf0AfQ1Ztxmz2DoZiCk

hi koto
I can live with that. goodbye
it will be worth it when you get the achievements
sleep well

I guess..
Tbh I'm a little hesitant to go back to it after such a long break
I'd need to recalculate my build and figure out what I was doing again

Not even my master. I have no master.

Hello! Hope you're warmer than I saw you last!

Wait do you still have that cashier job?
:(
I'll make one for you someday.
Goodbye.

I mean, it'd only take a few fights to get used to every boss's... improvements. It'd be so silly to do a co-op run with it on though. Oh well, when all the internet is done through light majicks and it's instant, we'll play? That's probably a good amount... I drink up to five and as little as none, depending on stuff. Milk/sugar?

Sleep tight you dork

I mean, some spots are still not super safe, but yeah, puerto ricans are generally nice. Night!

Does she? I actually know literally nothing about her

night

Sleep forever.
No master but me.

im sure you will figure it out and it would be a lot smoother then l4d2
yeah my house is warmer and i also got some food
I couldnt handle it Id give up. Friends would just make it all the more stupid. Yep unless one of us moves closer to the other server. I like mine with some creamer in it. you?

Yeah, I don't exactly know where to start with the other one.
I have a general idea, but I want to be more focused on it and right now it's really an option.

Yeah, she is pretty tsundere
and the guy she gets angry at is a fucking idiot who does some pretty bad stuff
>inb4 I fall through the floor again

Describe Chen in a few words.

Who cares

All of you have shit tier taste, Raku-chan is clearly best girl.

Im sure you should stop if that happens

Rei is claimed by me

Great! Since it sounds like you aren't dog watching anymore, what you been up to?

sauce

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
>blue(d)
Did you think i wouldn't notice that little trick?
>
Also i don't know i got it off some fan art page on tumblr while looking for more claim pics
>dubs
It's not about me, it's about you tali-sama! I'll go find some if you'd like!
N-no i can't!
Nighty night

Maybe another night to give you time. Im getting sleepy

Oh, well that's exactly the point. DSII is already such a silly clusterfuck, friends+this mod would only make it better. It'd be impossible to take it seriously, but I never take co-op seriously at least with the friend I play with.
Sadly, I'm moving FARTHER away for college, but a couple hours drive doesn't really make a difference in terms of distance.
Creamer is good. I usually take mine black, but milk/creamer if I am going to put something in.

Oh, how'd the dogs go, btw?

stupid people are the best to get angry at though
>titfania
PPFfffffttt
please don't tell me that's her real name

I was hoping you would~
Oh, okay, it's just a nice picture, I was wondering if the text would add to it at all.

Honest

Hello everyone.

Tomoko.

Well it all depends on that partnership right?
What kind of power would you have regarding the management of the new place.

Not as good as Yukari.

You're probably right
...calculating my build again..
hanako

honk

Hello Hanakeks
[insert burn joke]

No master at all.

just playing tanks. how about you?
I like fun coop games though. I havent done one in forever though. Farther from cali? Last time I had it black it took me way longer to drink it down. I like to have a little something. It was fine but it was cold and i got hungry so i walked home and made coffee and got some popcorn
Hanako. How are you?
Let me know how it goes

I mean it doesn't take that long, but if you insist. But are there any other pics (or lewds) you'd like to see?
>dubs
Yeah i bet you did, just to annoy me.
It most likely doesn't.
Hello

As of right now playing Minecraft. Figured I'd sink my teeth into something a little more friendly and immersive

QOTT: Would you still love your waifu if they started HRT?

..excemt me, yes.

Louise. How are you?

Hiya Patchouli. How are you?

Really well actually. How about you?

Hi Juvia. How are you?

Yeah.
I haven't thought about things through that long term. Maybe I just want to be involved in the business practise and not as much in the store.
The new store mostly served as an excuse for me to take initiative, I don't know if I'll be completely revolving around it.

Except*

No

Im pretty sure ill be happy with anything you find (but tittyfucking is my favorite), goodnight love
>goodnight all

Huh i havent played that in forever. Have fun with it i guess
Why if you dont mind me asking that is. Im just playing some tanks right now
hi friend are you ok?

Just got my weapon back, just gotta figure out stats
Pretty good, had class today. You?

I'd offer a run myself, but the lag and stuff would be even worse than tanks... Yeah, a couple hours north of NYC. I mean, we're already like 3000 miles apart, that extra bit isn't going to make a huge difference.
That's part of the appeal though, it forces you to enjoy or at least think about what you're drinking. A little something doesn't prevent that though.
Ah, sounds... okay then. Did the house not have heating or something? I'm sure the coffee and popcorn helped

>check these
Not to annoy you! I just think it's a funny thing that people do for some reason, it's customary more than anything...
How are you?

I'm well, working on some school stuff and running out to get morning stuff in a bit. Yourself?

Do you mean more on the administrative side?
Or just investing a bit in it and making money from there.

Excluding you.

Mead is gud, skewers are gud, life is gud

Yes
I need a butch Patchouli to boss me about and carry me places

Good morning everyone!!

Yeah I haven't played it in at least a couple patches, been too wrapped up in other games to really pay attention to it

You love those meat skewers huh. Arent they called kebabs over there?

It would take some getting used to, but what kind of person would i be?
I am good, how about you? Cutie
If that's what you wish for then i will find it for you my love!
Also nighty night
>nice trips
So it's now tradition everyone calls me lewd?
I am good, i guess. You?

Not at all. Well, work went pretty well, i got paid today, then immediately went and blew it all on a ps4, saw a movie, and now i get to talk with you. So a pretty good day.

See above.

Sounds boring. I'm just relaxing.

I could fuck my clone

That;s good to hear. I'm pretty well.

What do you think he'd want to be called?
see above

Probably not either for a bit. Maybe I may want to instead serve as his employee for a time before moving further.
I don't have money to invest in it, and it would be rich of me to ask him for administrative rights.

what weapon?
Yeah that really sucks. well yeah but when i was doing that i wanted the energy not to enjoy a drink. It had a pellet stove so i was freezing most of the night. I went out and got them at like 4 am
I havent played it since i was on my 360 a lot and that was ages ago
ooooo cool stuff. Any games? What movie? maybe we can be a bit more friendly in our talk tonight

Ya, but generally people expect Hawaiian food with kebabs. So I just say skewers for simplicity

Anything you wanna play other than BB on that?
Black Knight's Greataxe. As far as I'm aware, it has the highest pure physical AR in the game.

Don't ignore Ikubasa.

Jeez you played it on your 360? You're the only one I know of who did. I tried the free version of it. Kinda preferred the PC version tbh

Good evening!

>Combo Breaking the ignoring

but y tho

Yeah I did realize that you would need to start at bottom of the ladder, in your position.
It's always nicer to start with the base anyway.
It's not fun to be some sort of manager without truly understanding what's going on behind the counter.

Finally another man with some degree of taste.

Not enough fur though.

well best of luck for you
well duh the pc has more shit and mods. i just played it because i didnt have a computer then

Yeah i got the uncharted 4 bundle and Bloodborne. Yugioh the dark side of dimensions. Bit more friendly?

Yeah i've been wanting to play Uncharted 4 and Witcher 3. Also i finally got Dark souls last week, so i've been playing that.

Did you see the movie Sing? Did you want to do the animals in it?

Kinda gay. Kebab isnt a Hawaiian word.
Welcome back. Dumpster diving going well?

Oh wow, didn't even notice. First time I've actually called a get...
I mean, I guess? I thought it was an established thing, it's been happening since I got here. I'd stop, of course, if you want me to. I thought your indignation was part of the joke.
Good, just working.

Oh jeez, I dunno... Patches seems neutral to masculine, so that could work. This seems like a very pointed QotT though

Caffeine for caffeine's sake is pretty reasonable, especially if you're tired. Just had to look up what a pellet stove is, sounds awful... Trekking around at night must've been fun though

It is pretty boring, but it's gotta get done. Relaxing sounds nice

Aww, thanks.
How are you?

How was you day?

hi tomoko, yeah im ok thanks. how have you been?

Not really into anthro honestly. Maybe a little, but I don't take it seriously.

Much prefer feral.

Yeah, lots of stuff saved up. Considering selling some electronics from various dives on ebay but not sure yet.

It's fun tallying up the haul from each night but lately I've been chilling at home. I got enough saved up food to take a break.

Thanks! Though I'm not sure if amount of fur is viable criteria for waifu status, but hey, whatever boats your goat.

Though I suppose yours would have fairly soft fur, I'd imagine.

True, hence why it exists I guess. Though I guess one of my favorite things from the 360 Arcade store was the RE4 port... or the Marvel Vs Capcom 2 port. I used to play that shit in arcades yo

thanks~ How's tanks going?
There ya go
how's it been going so far?

Wouldn't he want to change it more to avoid association?
>pointed question
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We got a lot of traps on the thread, so