Aww shit boizzzz, just picked my first gram for $35!

Aww shit boizzzz, just picked my first gram for $35!
How much does a gram look like in your area?

bate?

oh shiiitt nice man

Nice bait mate

Pls be bate.

Overpriced

kek i didnt even know they made baggies that small. doesnt look horrible though, enjoy it

baaaaait

that looks like a half gram.

714?? How are you paying $35 for a gram in California?

Most dispensaries are $10 to $18 top shelf for grams. 8ths are $30 to $50, $60 at high end shops.

$15

You got ripped off mate

Less than $5. CO fag here

No bait, pls share

ah i remember the high school days of dime bag shit weed.

$35 seems steep for a gram, looks not bad tho

troll.

Nice deal. I just got a half gram of og KUSH for 55. Gonna roll a DOOBIE

buy an 8th for 50 bucks. If you find the right dude, you can get the hook up on good shit.

You got ripped off

More pic

Skywalker OG BTW

Colorado. 18.50 for an 1/8th

If you aren't bait then you got bamboozled.

I spill more than that each time I get baked

lol.
Leave my state.

Buy a scale from amazon for 10 buckes so you dont keep getting fucked, unless. . . unless you like it you dirty little slut. you do dont you? Awe yeah take it you little weed whore take that nickel bag deep in your fucking lungs! you cheep over paying slut. Yeah thats right next time ill sell you stems and seeds you little whore.

$10 a gram

thats not even worth 5$

weak braaaah

You must be over 18 to post here. Mods?

Jesus you just got ripped the fuck off! I mean that's maybe like 7 bucks from my guy...

Top fucking kek, I just came back from a shop with a friend I got a 1000ml wax pen but I don't have one of those gay ass vapes now I need to go butt just a battery from a vape pen kit.

After reading reading this, some of you guys are getting ripped off. That was free from weed person smh

Kek.

Looks like average weed. $35 a gram is ridiculous for any weed, and that doesn't even look like a gran. I hope this is bait, if not, I'm sorry OP

Also general stoner thread

Bull shit, 1000ml is roughly 30oz. I highly fucking doubt that any fucking oil pen holds that much, even 100ml is fucking gigantic sized "wax pen". Not to mention an oz of hash oil is like 600-900$ Go to bed kid

Last time I went to a shop, I averaged about 12 a gram. All was good, some better than others. I got a jar of Snoop's Dream and a jar of Willy's Wonder (or some shit), and a bunch of quarters. Gorilla Glue is my current fav from that run. Also, a quarter of a Sativa called Poormans Dream, that was absurdly cheap and surprisingly excellent.

>
$10 in 303

Oh, this was in Seattle, BTW. Uncle Ikes and Herban Legends. I highly recommend both.

Was wondering where. Poorman's Dream reminds me of Poorman's Bikini Beach lol
Ever watch it?

Top kek

you write 3's like a faggot

Looks like considerably less than a gram. I have never gone over $15 and have sold 30 grams (a fat ounce) for $100 when there is excess quantity.

>Poorman's Bikini Beach
No dude. Never heard of it. But if you get a chance to check out Seattle before Jeff Sessions stomps it out.

>you write 3's like a faggot
You tag your posts like a halfwit. Lurk moar, play with the buttons for a few minutes.

hahahahahah

Wtf op i bought a half oz for like $20 granted it wasn't the best shit but u got scammed like a mofo

You know he's trolling you with an absurdly small piece of weed juxtaposed to a laughable price, right?

fuck it ill bite. thats like a 0.5 there man. you got ripped off you dumb fat faggot.

$10 for a gram of fire hydro
(727) -Tampa

You might wanna work on that man. Sloppy form is nothing to brag about.

I get my stuff in 1/8ths mostly and I generally pay 25$-30$ for low tier dispensary weed (which is still really good)

More expensive stuff reaches up into the 50$ but it's fucking insane. Recently picked up some sativa that's 37 something percent THC so that should be a whammy to rip on.

Bay Area CA, by the way. Fucking Berkeley....

5€ - 1.5g

kek.

That's a fucking ripoff where I live you get way more for 35$ and 20€ stuff is strong as hell

looks like waxed

Lol OP got ripped off hard
Im dying

in what area does a gram look like that?

Nice. I notice you avoid mentioning dabs. I applaud that. Weed is weed, everything else is something else.

kek'd hard

He probably meant 1000mg, jackass. Weed is about kindness not being a dick

It's not dependent on the location, it's dependent on the material. I mean a gram of iron weighs, what, almost 15 grams or so.

Obviously I don't recommend smoking an entire gram of iron or anything, just saying.

Tell that to the people who rip off idiots like OP.

that aint bad. bay area here. how much do you usually pay for a zip for high grade?

I wouldn't even pay $3.50 for something that small

Seriously hope that's a joke op

also fuck bzrkly

Different dude here. In dispensaries, a zip goes between 250 to 400. The 400 isn't a joke, its fire to be sure, but most people normally get a little variety- and quarters and halfs often cost a touch more than 1/2 an ounce, because of packaging.

Thats opium. Dont smoke unless u want to go full potato

Whoever packed that is a dummy.

Its about $150 an oz down here in nevada but back in canada where im from id get $50 oz on the regular and it was some top shelf shit

shit weed bruh

damn see im used to payin 180 for mid grade-high grade but thats gone.also i dont do dispernieres. how do you guys do this?

Damn, I think that blunt would kill me. Like not outright kill me, but I'd try to function and somehow break my own neck.

(:

You should be friends with the OP from this psychedelic mushroom thread.

Thanks user
How so?

Upstate New York paying 175-180 an ounce

i really hope this is bait

dude, you got lucky as fuck. that's an OUNCE!

>major win

upsatate new york has 180 an ounce? thats a lie

as a immigrant lil shit ( white ) how much is decent price for kush in london ? im going to live there for a while

Personally I've always paid $35 an ounce.

(Don't ask me the last time I bought an ounce. You're daddy probably wasn't even born yet)

>true story

I'm in Washington, paying tons of taxes lol. Beats having to find a connect though. Got a gram of gorilla glue for $18.

> (You)
>How so?
Because when you pack it tight, it looks like shit, it doesn't cure right- it should hang so it can close like a pinecone, theres a pile of lumber in it, bugs can form in it from larvae and live almost forever, as can mold, ... shall I go on?

I'm glad you're all rigged up to grow dope, but as an old-schooler, your curing sucks.

I got a bag of 4 grams for $30 the other day

never been to new york. cali always 50. but not otday

back when? same person

>upsatate new york has 180 an ounce? thats a lie
Its whatever the grower sells it for. I had a closet for a while. Sometimes you just wanna break even for nutes and electricity, then your shit is free.

$35 seems kinda high for the early 60's

Exactly just gotta know the right people I live in upstate New York and I can get some bomb home grown for 180 a zip or some bomb cali dank for around the same price

1977 - 1986

$35 an ounce for regular old mexican weed. we called it names like "Acapolco Gold" then. It had seeds so you always had to de-seed it. Old vinyl albums were handy for that. When I pull one off of the shelf every now and then I'll see some stray bits of leaves.

but it was always $35 an ounce. Every time.

You could get sensimila which is a lot like today's weed for about 4 times the price, give or take.

dang the price swent down.damn you do it it as a a side? how do you afford the electricitys

album covers I should say. we didn't de-seed on the vinyl.

I find the 35 year old pot remnants mostly on old Cheech and Chong albums. The double albums were the ones you used because they folded open and gave you good working surfaces.

When my dad was in high school(early 70's) he said he would buy a kilo of weed for $70, that's 2.2 pounds

I mean it was just for me, not like it wasn't cured already and I was selling it.