Truth is i Wish i was never born. suicide is inevitable. if someone will help me do it ill stream

Truth is i Wish i was never born. suicide is inevitable. if someone will help me do it ill stream.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking reply

No

>help me suicide

that's... not how it works, OP.

please im so alone

Its ok OP i still love you

I dont know how, i dont have drugs or anything to make it quick

rope is cheap

Ur gay af, stop complaining and trying to get attention. While you're bitching and moaning someone out there is working hard to get what they want, grow a fucking pair and stop wasting your time on this site.

is there some way i can get enough oxycodone to overdose with 30 dollars. and how do i find it

There is no "working hard to get what i want" things arent that simple when your a retarded piece of shit like me

Good idea stay in that mindset.

You know most people that kill themselves fucking do it faggot, you are just an attention whore so fuck off.
>OP fails and wants to commit suicide
>OP can't suicide and fails even at that
>OP is a faggot

Sounds like an excuse from a lazy faggot. Why don't you tell us about your woes so we can fucking mock you for being such a limp dick beta

Don't use drugs to suicide unless you are sure. It can result in a fate worse than death. Dont drink bleach, its really fucking painful. If you hang yourself, do it far up. Generally what killed people that were executed that way was their neck breaking. Generally though , you should seek help somewhere else. There's websites designed for these kinda questions you know.

tumblr the post
>"Its ok user I know you are attention whore but you are a special snowflake."

I hear you 100% I wish I was never born.

Life is bitter until the end. Happiness is few and far in between.

Dont have children unless you're confident you can make your kids happy. If you're just having kids just to have them... don't.

Then don't make it quick.
Fulfil toaster Steve's legacy and become the greatest an hero

I dunno user, I'm pretty sure tumblr doesn't advocate for suicide. If you're gonna kill yourself, it's something you should do right.

Look here you fucking cucks, I the OP came here in my GRACIOUSNESS to offer you the TREASURE of a suicide stream, if you will all mock me then you can go make a mozarella stick taste like shit.

I'm a newfag, I have a link to a suicide methods page but I'm not sure if it's against the advertisement rule (referral linking) or other (I've not seen similar rules).

About OP's post. I agree with the fact that life is bullshit and that we should have an option to finish our miserable existence. I have pondered taking said page's information to kill myself. But life is like a fucking leech, it won't stop until it sucks everything from you.

lostallhope.com/
Literally the second Google result. Don't make people spoon feed you this shit.

I guess I have been answered. Newfag out.

You lost your motivation. You need to find the one thing you enjoy the most. Like your guitur or something. Hold onto it and set a major goal. Then set smaller ones that are easier to reach. Like create the bases of a song. Add lyrics. Etc. Same goes for school if your still in it. Make a major goal like I want to get an A+ average this semster. Then set smaller goals like complete this assignment and this before tomorrow to free up time for music. Its ligit not that hard. People have access to things other had to work without. Use your phone to keep track of stuff. If its the people in your life let them know that if they dont change their ways youll cut them off. Be friends with people you want to be. Take a little from everyone to create yourself. If this kid does his homework right after school and you want to do the same then after school you go with him not with your "friends". Theirs no point in sticking with trash people if when u want to turn yourself around they are pulling. If you rlly dont want to be a failure then find something that gets you moving and hold onto it. "Hard work will surpass talent." Even though one person might be gifted at something if you put in the hours and took the time to learn from others you can be better then them.