Post a pic of what the most typical bread looks like in your region. Maybe we'll have a good time

Post a pic of what the most typical bread looks like in your region. Maybe we'll have a good time.

Brown tigerbread. Every day of the week.

As generic as chleb gets around here.

They're good for spreading

In Tuscany we use saltless bread because we didn't want to pay the salt tax to the kingdom, now we can't come back to the normal one. The result is a white bread.

Good thread

Do you use salt?

xD

Few tea spoons per loaf

The bread I posted is literally called "salt bread" in some parts of the country.

GIB (You)s I'M GOING TO SLEEP SOON!

We don't eat bread.
Many argentines are celiac, and we don't consume carbs. We are a healthy country.
No bread. Bad for you.

strange I though our bread was white because it was saltless, now my life ha changed or I'm just drunk.

Colour of bread depends on used flour, the darker it is the more fiber was left in it during production process. Thats why darker bread is healthier

God tier from walmart

Dude it depends on the flour, your entire life has been a life.

Ok Marcin thanks for the info, a drnk italian bless you from his country before sleeping.

Real american bread

Thanks for the info, you won a sleepy berlusconi.

butiful man
have a qt dutch girl, sadly enough she isn't my gf ;-;

Very qt but the earrings are awful.

lmao. nessun dorma!!!

>tfw Error: Duplicate file exists.

Thanks one day I will visit your country I promise.

They're actually very good, but I'm afraid fat tumblr girls will start wearing them.
One day I will visit Italy too, my frend.

yes, that's bacon at the top

That look yummy

Hlebac

We were eating in kindergarten and i took some brown bread from the bread basket and some guy told me that he only eats white bread 'because god created white bread'

Fucking kek

look like uncircumsized benis :D

probably good bread though

I'd post but then I'd feel too ashamed so I'm just going to post this dank meme instead

We started getting square bread like too this at some point. I like it because it's pretty much just a taller version of what local stuff looks like.

The only thing I don't like about that mass produced stuff is that it never ever goes moldy. It freaks me out.

BEST. BREAD. EVER.

This one looks exactly like the one i buy in my local bakery

that's a thick fuck

I prefer them thin and with a big, gaping hole

Y las facturas, donde dejás las facturas?
This, the one and only right bread

a classic on sunday

Perfection

Look at those curves hmmmm

buena nidito

Thank you Norway for giving us the drug-addicted criminal Dave Dahl and his family's bread

Real American bread.