Rumor is going around that the archive is never coming back. music for this feel?

rumor is going around that the archive is never coming back. music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaptZgTDWEg
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, archives killed the whole concept of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=OaptZgTDWEg

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>killed the whole concept of Sup Forums
and good riddance to that too

what an autistic theory you have there. i prefer my autistic theory though:

normies. it became too known and normies came and ruined everything

yeah, but a Sup Forums archive is not the same thing as a Sup Forums archive. we use it for DL links.

>we use it for DL links.

maybe if you're totally clueless and have no idea to how find music lmfao

like 50% of the DL links in the archive were dead anyways

>what is SLSK

>lmfao
you need to be 18 to post on this board guy

fuck

>autistic theory
>''normies''

well clearly you don't "need" to be given there are babbys who need the archive to spoonfeed them DL links posting

>archives killed the whole concept of Sup Forums

yes because you can delete things from the internet and there are no spiders harvesting all this data to bite back at you.

FUGGIN SPIDERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE

I'm not autistic. So no, I do not use private trackers.

I have all 2TB of the archive on my PC right now

Pay me $100 and the complete Sailor Moon bluray boxset and I'll upload it

What? why?

Jews shut it down

don't make me drop your dox pics again brandon

Go ahead and enjoy your ban.

Sick paedo

You're lucky the archive's done otherwise we'd have evidence for your sick crimes against Lauren and those karate kids.

There were no crimes against anyone, are you still trying to force something that no one believes?
Post my dox pics faggot, don't be a pussy.

We all know about it sick fuck

what's with the rock?

>ban
lol, lets see how that works out for you

pic related, this is brandon everybody

doesn't he look exactly like you thought he would?

>m-maybe i-if I samefag people will think it's true
pathetic.
where's that dox pic man?

he looks like some normal guy
what did you expect him to look like?

are you saying that you uploaded the pic in ?

because that would lead to further questions

I did on /fit/, posting pics of me isn't really bothering me. Still waiting on those dox pics though.

MOAR

there is no dox pics it's probably montie fucking with you

LMAO
tripfag BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
how will he ever recover

this has to be montie, right?

OH FUCK THEY POSTED PICS OF ME
WHAT EVER SHALL I DO NOW

lose weight

I've lost 40lbs.

>attention-whoring
>bullying
>acting like a complete faggot
I don't see how it could be anyone else.

You're still a fat fuck though

kek fuggin saved

he makes himself obvious because he's the one who always goes after brandon

*blocks your path*

lol going to make this thread right now brb

and same fags like in an attempt to make it look like other people

>Brandon's gettin' upset!

not everyone listens to your normie shit that you can find on spotify.

some people come on the music board to discuss music, but I know that concept flies over your puny plebbit head

Holy shit I didn't know you were that fat

Lol, you're like Boogie2988. You never lose enough weight and yet you say you're progressing.

what ever happened to the guy that sent lavren the link? i think his name was 7K or something on twitter

I'm at about 230 right now. Trying to at least get down to 200 or less by summer. Working out, walking/jogging everyday, dieting.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolaughoutloudoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

dude, at this point you're just a sentient thread derailer. the value of anything you say is nothing compared to the potential for you to derail a thread just by your inherent cringe. please stop posting in anything other than shitpost threads, there's actual discussion not about you to be had.

I didn't de-rail the thread at all.

>tfw can't humiliate nerds anymore by looking up their image filenames and exposing their shitposts in the past

fatty fatty tripfag

Because.

half the replies itt are about your weight. that's what i'm saying- your presence derails threads on its own. is it really worth it to keep your trip on?

do more cardio

then that means he didn't de-rail the thread retard

glad you dropped your trip for this comment. but the trip itself is what derailed the thread. if you don't use it nobody makes fun of you and the thread is better for it.

This is why everyone hates tripfags

it's montie's fault and i feel bad for you brandon, but definitely has a point. you know the reaction you're going to get. we've had this exact thread like 1000 times now

and sometimes when you enter threads it's really obvious that you're trying to provoke. you have an issue with seeking attention and wanting to be humiliated

yep

I really don't care.

it's like he's a masocist, lavren wouldn't even hate him if he didn't trip but no she knows him by names and hates his fucking guts

yes you do. you're a pathetic fatass who can't get any attention irl so you come here for it

I've never heard of Brandon before.
Help a newfag out here

So you're an attention whore who doesn't care if he ruins a perfectly good thread? You deserve to be bullied tbqh

it's a music discussion board, dude. if your trip prevents discussion you're being really deliberately and obtusely detrimental to the point of the whole thing. if you don't care then you're kind of a dick, but i guess that's fine. i'm just saying, there's really no need for you to have this conversation over and over again when you could just drop your trip and have an infinitely better experience discussing music.

I didn't ruin the thread, I have to go to work and not argue with people on Sup Forums.
Yeah, I wish I could take that back, but it's too late now.

He enjoys the attention you idiots give him.

No. Mobile posters did.

This was supposed to be about the archives

He's a kiddie diddler who has sexually harassed Lauren Mayberry on numerous occasions

wtf i love brandon now

i'm aware, but i'm asking him to stop looking for that attention because it's embarrassing and annoying. i wouldn't have replied if this thread wasn't already ruined.

he didn't do anything to any kids and he said he never harassed her and only sent her two tweets

Hiro needs to end names on Sup Forums.

mobile ruined everything

t. Brandon

why can't autists live in peace?

>I didn't ruin the thread, I have to go to work and not argue with people on Sup Forums.

he says condescendingly after spending 500 hours on a bangladeshi bowling news site arguing about whether or not he sodomized a female pop star and/or his local karate class

>I have to go to work

Don't you live in california?

it's a potato

lol, that ain't happening. you're fat for life, you lardass.

Lol, you drop your trip to voice an opinion in support of yourself on an imageboard. You're hopeless, you fat fuck.

you do the same shit montie
get a life

You're not a bad guy but it is your fault for using a trip, and not only a trip, one with your legal name.

montie is asleep you idiot

>I'm looking for a girl thats down to earth and open minded,outgoing, and likes thing such as art and music and the outdoors.

>I have a couple of hobbies, I love riding bikes and staying active. I like Bikes,horror movies, mopeds, cars, music, adventure, motorcycles, the environment, hiking,vintage bikes, surfing, the beach, hanging out with friends, going to concerts, running, and art.. I'm about to get back in to college to study computer science.

>I'm really outgoing,caring, loving,loyal and willing to try new things, life's so short not to have fun. I have a really broad taste in music..I listen to hardcore and punk mostly.

kek

I bet he never thought it'd come back to bite him on the ass. I don't like Montie either but the guy needs to give it a rest.

seems pretty normal. why are you on this guys dick so hard?

probably wants to fuck him desu senpai

>i like bikes
>i like vintage bikes
it completely conflicts with the shitty personality he shows here, to start.
this is montie we're talking about right?

i'm not seeing anything funny here other than someone describing themselves. you're a faggot Montie

he's been after the guy for 2 years and Brandon won't budge it's pretty sad how hard he's trying

>Montie
That's not an argument. It's just a way of deflecting. There are 30 posters in here. Yep, it's just Montie telling this lardass off, right? If you genuinely believe that then you're mentally deficient.