Smoking DMT for my first time tonight, very soon Sup Forums, any advice?

Smoking DMT for my first time tonight, very soon Sup Forums, any advice?

I've got 25mg loaded into a freebase pipe.

DMT is orange. Do not smoke.

Hold in as long as possible... Like until you can't hold your breath any more.

Do this sitting in bed so you can get the pipe down and collapse backwards into the bed... You loose motor control near breakthrough doses.

Put music on. Infected mushroom or shpongle is a good choice... But if you dont like that kinda music whatever is comfortable.

First time record it and start talking about it ASAP. That way you can relive it a bit. You loose memory of it shortly after the experience.

This guy smokes deemsters... do what he said

It's super brief and super intense

time stamp or gtfo

Don't burn it.

Use the biggest pipe you can.

Take as big a hit as you possibly can.

Hold it as long as you can.

Do it all as fast as possible. The high fades quick as fuck and it takes a LOT for you to get to the actual high.
That's about it.

Be safe, like have a trip sitter your first time

it can also be white. pretty much anywhere from white to brown. it really depends on the the deemsters was extracted from

if its made by stupid niggers yeah, the orange means they didnt properly defat or bother to freeze precipitate it. every time i do it i get pure white crystals

you already smoked it. you're not really on Sup Forums right now, you're merely dreaming that you are.

OP here, I'm gonna light it up pretty soon.

Any chance I might start screaming or doing some dumb shit? I'm not home alone.

Tripping on LSD rn

Fuck u user

extremely unlikely youll be able to move or make any sound really. depending on how fast you come up, you may be suddenly aware of the fact that you can't tell if you're breathing or not, don't worry about that feeling.

nah you'll be fine. just chill and don't worry about it beforehand, No reason to think bad thoughts. Good trip

how do you aquire it. its been my lifelong dream to smoke DMT

He has recrystallised DMT, definitely similar to what I have had access too.

Have a fun time OP that's my advice. DMT is one of the best highs out there.

twirl that baby when you light it don't burn the dope....errr i mean dmt

buy perfectly legal plants, then perform an easy acid/base extraction with household chemicals

Like this user said most people just sit around dumbstruck and overwhelmed by it.

25mg isn't really a dose I'd go around talking about but maybe it will be enough for a breakthrough if you manage to smoke it properly. As long as you don't burn it you are in for a very interesting time

Few questions.

Someone have the recipe?
How long is the high?
Good doses for first time?

Salvia is better

I believe there are simple extraction guides for mimosa hostilis and psychotria viridis on erowid.org a good first time dose of 60mg vaporized in as few hits as possible held for as long as possible will give you a good idea of what DMT can do for you

Thanks man. Will give it a try this weekend.