What kind of music listen ppl with no friends?

what kind of music listen ppl with no friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg
youtube.com/watch?v=FFPjFjUonX8
youtube.com/watch?v=_tkcVHvfr4M&index=33&list=PLt_mtysQ95xBIukkVKJH0hk8DF4-XRiKW
youtube.com/watch?v=bGqWXbGlfc8
youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM
youtube.com/watch?v=ncON9YMoY5I
youtube.com/watch?v=6yEgcb167k4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums-core

What music does the guy in the back of that picture listen to?

why don't you ask your mom?

Sup Forumscore

sugar ray

I've always had friends but felt really isolated for long periods of time. I listened to Slowcore (Low, Love Claire, RHP), Stars of the Lid and Disintegration by The Cure a lot. Everything that's very gentle and calming and sounds like someone is out there loving you. No overly angsty stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg

Probably that.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFPjFjUonX8

Probably that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tkcVHvfr4M&index=33&list=PLt_mtysQ95xBIukkVKJH0hk8DF4-XRiKW

Also this. "Sleeping aides, and razor blades. Tear-stained pictures, and younger days! Broken mirrors and a bloody nose, late night tv rhode (?) episodes..."

youtube.com/watch?v=bGqWXbGlfc8

kys

I don't know why I couldn't get the fill to work. Good to hear I touched a nerve though.

>people call me out for spamming the same 3 juvenile memes in every unrelated thread
>triggered them heh

You're confusing me with someone else. Besides I'm simply improving that picture by making it more realistic. I ride the bus so I know how it goes.

you literally missed the point of the original picture
there's not meant to be any differentiating qualities of the other guy that's supposed to make him more desirable in your eyes, he's literally just uglier and the girl still goes to sit next to him
what level of autism do you have to achieve to not get that?

i'm that guy

try this. you wont be disappointed

Is she suddenly looking at her left when the creepy man turned Black?

Talk about missing the point.

BBC

One man DSBM bands.

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM

Grimesfaggots. they have no friends and worship a butt-ugly chimp

Grimes

this

Pic related, try Salvo by them. Other include morbid angel, death, decapitated, etc
t. Angry Lonelyfag

Nujabes
Elliott Smith

I really relate to this rn user

shit man. i was gonna post almost the same thing if you swap the cure for fishmans. right on dude.

Tool

literally end your life

Great album

It's going to be alright eventually. I'm living with two girls right now and just laying in the sunshine outside. Life can be bliss.

>Life can be bliss
agreed. happy for you.

phosphorescent

youtube.com/watch?v=ncON9YMoY5I

youtube.com/watch?v=6yEgcb167k4

Neutral Milk Hotel, Radiohead, My Bloody Valentine, Animal Collective, Talking Heads, Slint, King Crimson, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Kanye West, Death Grips, American Football, Captain Beefheart, Swans, The Beach Boys, The Velvet Underground, Have a Nice Life, Sigur Ros, Talk Talk, Slowdive, Bjork, Nirvana, Elliott Smith, Jeff Buckley, Smashing Pumpkins, Pavement, Grimes, The Flaming Lips, Modest Mouse, Weezer, Nine Inch Nails, Xiu Xiu, Built to Spill, Les Rallizes Denudes, Yo La Tengo, The Magnetic Fields, Fugazi, Cardiacs, Red House Painters, Codeine, Spiritualized, Low, Macintosh Plus, Duster, Lisa Germano, Giles Corey, Royal Trux, At the Drive-In, Drive Like Jehu, Unwound, Cap’n Jazz, Beck, Jim O’Rourke, James Blake, The Dismemberment Plan, Sweet Trip, Brand New, Portishead, Joanna Newsom, The Strokes, Candy Claws, Tim Hecker, The Microphones, They Might Be Giants, Tame Impala, Sufjan Stevens, Sun Kil Moon, Tortoise, Arcade Fire, The Avalanches, Gorillaz, Mac Demarco, Mercury Rev, Don Caballero, The Jesus Lizard, The Mars Volta, Coil, LCD Soundsystem, Fishmans, Boredoms, Interpol, Fleet Foxes, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Dean Blunt, The Antlers, The Olivia Tremor Control, Ween, Panda Bear, Belle and Sebastian, Queens of the Stone Age, Stars of the Lid, Car Seat Headrest, Mr. Bungle, Ride, & Stereolab

kpop

Free Jazz and 70s/80s R&B.

The only people I have conversations with are prostitutes.

Swans

Fastball

>The Microbeneses,

>girl goes to sit 1 seat in front of me
>switches to the one 2 seats in front of me
oh dont flatter yourself you fucking cunt, im gay

I have always had a small social circle but for the past decade I often describe myself as and feel like someone with no friends. As you can probably imagine I listen mainly to black metal, noise, and dungeon synth

Are you banging both girls?

>dungeon synth
wow its like neckbeard cringe version of shitty dungeon dubstep

No friends here
I'm on a vacation by myself in Garmisch Germany too.
I listen to a lot of stuff like Punch Brothers, Builders and the Butchers, Nickel Creek, and Mountain Heart.
I'm from the city too.
Never travel alone btw. It's really lonely eating alone.

BLACKED

(DS)BM to increase the hate to society.

lil ugly mane

I feel you slowcorebro

Schoenberg, Stockhausen, serialism, new complexity

action bronson