When was the last time you were abroad, Sup Forums?

When was the last time you were abroad, Sup Forums?

like 1.5 years ago, in India.

I've decided I want to go Japan this year. Need to figure out what kind of time I can get off work.

Went to the Balkans for the summer. Wonderful trip would go back in a heartbeat.

I went to Spen last august (andalusia tour).

5 or so years ago.

13 or more

7months ago in China.
Man their pace of construction is really impressive.
Maybe Indochina next time.

I bought smokes at the reserve last month. Not sure if that counts.

>tfw this year will be the first time I fly in a post-9/11 world

Never

Most Dutch people go on vacation once or twice a year.
Because, besides the paid free days, everyone gets a summer bonus of a months salary.

And so do I. Was in Rome last year.

Why would anyone ever travel abroad? If I wanted to see fucking foreigners I would just go to London.

But its fun.

2 years ago in Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki summer trip with my friends.

Not at all, it is just stress.

Last weekend, skiing in Czechia.
Farther than right next door, Japan in November.

When I was 14.
But I'm going away in 3 weeks so I can pretend to be British and shitpost.

Embarrassing and cheap

cebu pacific is cheap as fuck youll get what you pay for

Oh man, flying for like 6 months after 9/11 was amazing. It was very common to be on large planes with less than 20 people on them.

Everyone always had their own row to themselves, it was common for people to lay down across all the seats.

Now it fucking SUCKS. Way worse than before 9/11.

I stress far more when I'm back home and actually have to do stuff that must be done properly.
I don't really give a shit about anything when I'm traveling and just make plans up as I go along. If anything, it's blissfully carefree and relaxing.

Please shitpost as much your heart will allow you in /cum/ and /brit/ please

How was it?

I'm jelly as fug.

This. I went to Hawaii in December 2001 and Waikiki Beach was basically empty.

I go to Portugal for a weekend once a month to have sex with Brazilian Shemales.

That's was nice, but we were in Latvia only 7 hours :c
We visited the center of Riga and Jurmala (bc my relatives currently live there) and then we went to Estonia.
You have pretty high prices in MC's and in other chains tho

cute

every 3 months

i eventually saw why people say travelling work is not that fun

my biological clock is fucked up
hobbies are limited (gym, biking)
i can't enjoy furniture, decorations, gadgets, cooking, clothes, or even books
everything needs to fit into 2 suitcases

at least i get to constantly try different food

Travelling is stressful, it is just filled with possible things going wrong.

Went to visit my great grandmother in Quebec a few years ago, loved it, Quebec in august is literally perfect weather wise.

i am literally abroad as we speak. for the last 20 years

Went to Paramatta the other day

2014 in a road trip to Uruguay. Wish I had money to travel more times...

I know from where that picture is btw.

Jūrmala is a nice city, although it is one of the most expensive places to live.

Our prices are really, really high, I sometimes wonder why. It's easier in small town where I live as I can get stuff cheaper from whatever local producers ( like cheap as fuck homemade cheese for 3€ ), but the stuff ins tores is overpriced.

You are both right. When I was younger it was fun. Now it is just stress. Not even abroad, just traveling in general.

How is uruguay compared to Brazil?

About 4.5 years ago, in Thailand. I didn't like it much to be honest

>tfw born too late to experience pre 9/11 flying

Intriguing

The key is not caring about things going wrong.
If things go wrong at work, you can get fired, moved to a shitty position or be prevented from promotion. If things go wrong when traveling, you'll have to wait for the next train or rough it for a night. Big deal.
Unless you're backpacking through ISIS or hanging around drunk at night in the middle of a favela, there's really not much that can happen, especially if you use common sense.

haven't left since i moved here desu

This
Where are you from?

Poland

>tfw no asean bf to hold hands with

ahh ok
What do you think of the country?

I was in Germany today. Not so hard to go to an other country if you live in Limburg.

The US is pretty comfy, but I still want to move back once I graduate from uni.

Two years ago in Northern Ireland.

I spent a week in Berlin in January.

Who the fuck goes from Poland to Murrica to study?
Papa Kulczyk payed for Ivy League or what?

Not him but stop being jealous

2 months ago: Cuba

6 months ago: Poland

11 months ago: Thailand/Cambodia

I'm not jealous, mostly curious. Usually it's the other way around with Americans desperately trying to MUH HERITAGE a EU passport to dodge student debt.

Was it last millennium?

How was Cuba and Thailand? Which place had the best cuisine and culture?

Cuba was okay. Very comparable to Mexico/Dominican in terms of resorts. Town outside was poorer than the Mexican towns I've seen but better than Dominican ones.

Thailand is awesome, great food, great atmosphere, very cheap. Cambodia is awesome too, just as cheap or cheaper, not as good food, but weed is everywhere and the bribes if you are caught are cheap.

Today

Last year

>free ferry ride to america on your birthday
>border guard didn't like my neet status
>town the ferry goes to is small and boring without a car
>stayed in shitty hostel
>took first ferry back the next morning

>Who the fuck goes from Poland to Murrica to study?
Didn't moved here to study, I've been living here since I was a younger kid.

>Papa Kulczyk payed for Ivy League
Far from that, lol.

I already have Polish (EU) and US passport so I'm not moving back with any ulterior motives. Mostly to see how it's like and maybe I can start a life there or I can move back.

Any cities you could recommend?

Uruguay is pretty comfy. The countryside is compound by empty lowlands which are used for the agricultural activity, most for rice and cattle.
The trendiest cities are located in the coast, such as Montevideo, Punta del Este and Colonia del Sacramento. Montevideo is the calmest big city that I ever went. Nice atmosphere, awesome architecture, cool leisure places.
I would say Uruguay is a smaller Rio Grande do Sul here in Brazil.

>he doesn't take expensive flights across the world constantly for the sole purpose of shitposting under a different flag

Did you expect anything else? Your neet status is suspicious

Yesterday, grocery shopping in Germany.

4 months ago in Europe. i loved Netherlands and the UK. fuck france though, smelly and dirty piece of shit

Why not just move to Chicago lol

Yeah. Any city in the USA. Don't move back, there's nothing here that would make the downgrade in life quality worth it.

Already lived in Czikago (south side) for 2 years when I initially moved here, it's full of niggers desu.

Okay, I may have one ulterior motive. I'm eyeing the medical schools in Poland as a possible second option if I don't get in here. It'd be fun to setup a practice there (only if I graduate there).

If I graduate here I'll be $400K in debt so I have to stay here.

Why should our thoughts to distant countries roam, When each refinement may be found at home?

I was in Scotland in January. It's okay.

Sorry lad, I've little idea how's the situation with Medical Academies specifically right now. Generally though, you can't go wrong with Kraków or Warsaw, they're always the top of everything when it comes to higher education. Poznań and Wrocław are the usual runner ups (with the exception of the Technical Universities where Wrocław is actually on equal footing with the big boys)

I went to Jamaica when I was 10.

2months ago. Went to Sao Paulo

Hi karl
When are you gunna do idiot abroad 3?

Went to Quebec about 2 years ago. It was pretty comfy.
I went up to Val-d'Or and enjoyed the isolation.
People were laughing and asking what the fuck I was doing there.

I went to Ilocos

It was best place on earth unlike Maynigger and Sebo

Last fall, japan.

That gotta be malay, God knows why they can be so fucking gay while being ultra muslim.

last may in switzerland, my only trip

Japan during the new years.

Did you rike it? :3

12 year olds get out,

he ain't kidding. I've been employed most of my adult life and never had an issue with travel but the one time I was in between jobs and went with a buddy to LA for a long weekend they gave me the hugest hassle at the airport asking a million questions about why I didn't have a job..

>that feel when lied to Canadian customs about being employed and they didn't do shit

kek

Last Sunday, Italy

business trip to the US in november

>tfw born in 99 and don't have to lie about my age on the internet anymore
Loling at your life, oldfag.

I've heard in the past month or so since Trump came in they're being assholes on both sides of the border.

and I'm literally a blonde haired blue eyed white guy for fucks sake.

was in chile like two weeks ago

I went to Brussels last week to see a friend who studies there. Did tourism during the day, drank good beer in the evening. Was fun.

Jesus Christ I was about to yell MOOOOOOOODS when it hit me
>people born in 2000 will be allowed to post next year
>in just four years people younger than fucking Sup Forums will be legal posters

15 years ago. I haven't been out of the state since.

went to Poopeeland 9 years ago

Does Toronto count as abroad?

Years ago to Czechia, but I'm going to Rome next week, should be fun, also my first (I hope) solo travel abroad.

it's literally better than everything here, it's like I was in the matrix and woke up there

I went to poopeelia in 2006

Failippines last year
Hong Kong the year before

>tfw never been outside Greece
>tfw return tickets to London are just 250euros
>tfw still can't afford it

I've never been abroad I've always been 100% man

I've never been anywhere but California and Mexico, and that's only because it's a half hour drive away :^)