Britbong here. You elected Trump on a mandate to do a bunch of stuff, like build a wall and halt mudslime immigration...

Britbong here. You elected Trump on a mandate to do a bunch of stuff, like build a wall and halt mudslime immigration. Why you so mad now he's doing everything he said in double quick time???? He's like the most efficient politician ever!

Other urls found in this thread:

study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-representative-democracy-definition-examples-pros-cons.html
newsweek.com/why-white-working-class-abandoned-democrats-417918
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076
jewsdownunder.com/wp-content/uploads/Loony-left.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you care

The mad ones are the ones that voted for shillery

his presidency and actions leave no doubt conspiracies are very real and don't always have to be elaborate, involve few people, etc.

The mad people are like 30% of the population.

The overwhelming majority of people agree with what Donald Trump is doing.

Reporting on people agreeing with Trump is boring news, so the coverage goes to whatever nonsense some little extremists are crying about.

I'm not, he might be the first president in generations to actually keep his promises

The left has lost their spaghetti now that they hold no power.

Most of us aren't. Just the usual loud minority crybabies.

believing the media = the people's opinions
there's your problem kind sir

Commie tears OP.

Hello brother Bong, enjoying freedom from Merkel?

How you enjoying May over there?

this man speaks the truth. what other politician has kept his word on everything he said he was going to do. It's only the snowflakes that lost protesting. the ones who voted for him are just sitting back laughing.

>overwhelming majority agree with him
>didn't win the popular vote
Pick one.

>can't accept loss.

>Is president
>Is president

Pick one

>literal retard

Because we are a representative democracy, which means more than half of us are pretty pissed at the idiot.

Yes cause 100% of those who voted have not changed their mind at all after seeing him now. Surely everyone who voted hillary must still hate trump and everything about him. Now and forever.

Because people can only change their minds to support Trump. 1/10 made me answer.

how much LSD can you possible be on right now, as Fox news is playing in the background

Christ almighty child, you scare the shit out of me

He's LESS popular now than he was on election day, fuckwit.

Yea right, the majority are behind an old orange marmalade man who has lived in a bubble of wealth his whole as a trust fund baby, having never worked a day in his life.

Because Americans made fun of people who were worrying about Trump. They were mocking and saying: he is just trolling you with his mega-wall and his immigration ban and his crazy statements. You are such snowflakes that you are triggered easily by mere words. Trump is not the boogeyman you th..........except he was and he is.

>still lost

he has worked on his tan.

I'm a trump supporter. Guy's point is still retarded.

What about mushrooms instead of LSD?

It's fake, just like his net worth and business credentials.

so you're too stupid to understand the electoral college and how the US presidency isn't decided on the popular vote?

Only 24% of registered voters voted for him
His approval rate is historically low for this point in a presidency, from 42-50 percent.

Americans do not agree with him by majority.

the majority did not elect him therefore the majority are upset

>btw I unsubscribed to you long ago because your content went to shit.

Math isn't your strong point, is it?

60m people isn't a majority. It is approximately 1/5th. Some are too young, some don't fucking bother. I agree, more should've voted, but lets not try to fluff 60m into 160m. If you think Trump represents "half", then you're a echo-chamber autist Alex Jones dildo-carrier.

>You elected
there's your problem. most americans didn't vote, and most of the ones who did voted for the primary opposition.

>most people love trump, only snowflakes don't!
>but most people don't love trump
>well he won didn't he? faget!
>but he lost the popular vote, so he's demonstrably NOT loved by most
>ur to stupid to understand the electoral college!
Every Trump thread.

This. Ignore the delusional ignorant neck bearded basement loving retarded faggots who think the majority holds the same opinion.

>Britbong

Angry crybaby libtard trash everywhere.

>trump supporter

Don't you find it odd that he did not ban any countries where he does business?
He is only creating isis sympathy with this ban. We can't defeat them without the help of muslims. Otherwise Dump's plan must be a Normany style invasion in Syria with a million US soldiers.

You just made every Republican in this thread come.

>never worked a day in his life
Bullshit, he had to help run and manage his mother's realty company before he got anywhere near where his today.

No you're not. You're a constitutional republic.

>this non-issue
Nigger, the countries banned were from Obama era. Everyone is like
>da sowdeez da sowdeez deey did nyne-levin
Yet the Saudis haven't done jack since. Everwhere else is war torn or controlled by ISIS but people are gonna point fingers at business over government.

>Bullshit, he had to help run and manage his mother's realty company before he got anywhere near where his today.
I guess you've never owned a rental. The mother thing scares me, because it was his fathers... But whatever. Theres a problem, you make a phonecall, sign some papers. Its cake. When people say "he never worked a day in his life", I think thats basically true. Maybe if you add up all the work hours, he might have worked 24 hours in the last fifty years. But not an actual day.

ebin xD

I also like to pull out statistics and percentages out of my ass.

>No you're not. You're a constitutional republic.
Simply put, a representative democracy is a system of government in which all eligible citizens vote on representatives to pass laws for them. A perfect example is the U.S., where we elect a president and members of the Congress. We also elect local and state officials.May 18, 2015

>study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-representative-democracy-definition-examples-pros-cons.html

L2R

>Only in Britain and USA... Listening to clowns
>Only in Britain and USA
Okay my dude.

Stay delusional.

stupid brit does not understand what popular vote is.

Because voting Trump makes sense when you dont want Hilary to win.

>it was his father's
Post discarded for factual inaccuracy.

The notion that someone without verification can get on a plane and fly here to perform isis style terrorism from one of the ban list countries - is ridiculous.

I guess Spicer is going to next pull out Cheney's old color coded threat thermometer.

Better tan Cameron

Go back to tumblr

So is letting all the faggots fleeing those countries in, we don't know if ISIS is hiding among them or if they're agents from other radical right-wing groups. On top of that, it's not even our responsibility, which is more incentive to place our welfare over theirs before we try to help them.

You're just a pussy.

These people are fleeing war-torn countries after seeing unimaginable horrors and you're scared of a little culture shock.

For fuck sake just do the right thing instead of letting your fear control you!

dude, you are speaking with a trump supporter. Reasoning, compassion, and empathy are unknown to these retards. You might as well be talking to a rock.

Agreed. Can't wait for him and the Queen to share a pot of tea. Get Article 50 underway and rebuild the West. Empire Theory can be stopped. We can rebuild!

just seems like half of you are SJW faggots that need to shut their filthy whore mouths and take what's coming to them.

Culture shock my ass, you want to let in a potential and very serious terror threat that could take take the country down into a pandemonium because
>muh feelings
Go to the real world some time, it's not our job to let people who are too cowardly, weak, or otherwise unable to fight their own wars while their enemies walk among them to the places they flee.

SAID THE PAID TO SHILL LIBTARDS

No one is mad, only the media and libtards but they aren't real people so it doesn't matter.

Most of the mad you are seeing stems from the left. They generally have more time and an inclination to shit post on social media more often than others.

newsweek.com/why-white-working-class-abandoned-democrats-417918

I'd say more people are in favor of trump than the democrats at this point. :^)

Wrong.

>Election Results of the 2016 Election

>Trump 62,985,105
>Hillary 65,853,625

>(subtract the AT LEAST 800,000 votes from non-citizens in favor of Hillary)
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

>Trump 62,985,105
>Hillary 65,053,625

>Population of US: 319 Mil

>Subtract those 17 and younger: 76.2 million (24 percent)
>www.aecf.org/resources/the-changing-child-population-of-the-united-states/

>Subtract felons who cannot vote: 6.1 million
>www.sentencingproject.org/issues/felony-disenfranchisement/

>Subtract illegal immigrants in the US: 12 million
>www.cairco.org/issues/how-many-illegal-aliens-reside-united-states

>319 Mil - 94.3 Mil

>224,700,000 Eligible voters.

>Trump 62,985,105 / 224,700,000 = 28% of the popular vote
>Hillary 65,053,625 / 224,700,000 = 28.9% of the popular vote

The difference in the Popular Vote was less than 1%

Despite the fact that Trump won 3,084 of 3,141 counties in the US (the vote that DOES matter), liberals still believe the LESS THAN 1% difference in the Popular Vote (The Vote that's never decided an election in the history of the US) matters.

Kek

this is the modern day equivalent of calling people a witch back during the inquisition or salem times.

Wrong. All the democrats ITT lying their ass off just to cover up the fact they got their asses fucked

>you're just a pussy
Kek, I bet if there was a military effort to overthrow the Assad regime to stop the rapefugee crisis, this guy would refuse to join because war scare him and is immoral. What a joke; when did all these virtue signalling, accomplish nothing redditors come from?

Don't you find it odd that liberals point to the countries NOT on the list to try and somehow excuse taking those on the list off?

Backwards ass logic from the left kek

>I'm in my house
>I can be killed by a house fire, a flood, robbery
>I didn't do anything to prepare for a robbery, so this fire extinguisher I bought to stop house fires is fucking stupid and completely pointless!

liberal logic kek

Yeah, Donald Trump's father was actually his mother's genius real estate manuevers in the early 70's. You're so full of shit.

Should you not be at work?

>Scared of "a little culture shock"

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076

fuckin kek

Yeah that's totally what it is. Tell me genius, why are most of the refugees men of military age leaving their wives and children behind? Surely they wouldn't leave them behind to face unimaginable horrors on their own?

liberals would shoot themselves in the head if someone told them it would help a militant refugee. It's fucking sad honestly.

>Trump immediately does a bunch of unpopular stupid bullshit
>Breaks the law by violating a court order in his first week in office
>Starts telling dumb lies on day 1 because his tiny inauguration hurt his ego
>Surely people are loving him

Which law did he break?
>inb4 Muslim ban

Number of fatal terror attacks from immigrants/refugees from banned countries: 0

>DEMOCRAT-LIKE PLATFORM
President Theodore Roosevelt prohibited immigration to the U.S. of anyone who believed in polygamy, promoted it or lived in a country that practiced it. (Aka muslims)

>DEMOCRAT
President Jimmy Carter banned Iranian immigration during his presidency to deter the possibility of homeland attacks during and following the Iranian hostage situation. (Aka muslims)

>DEMOCRAT
President Obama banned Iraq immigration to the US for nearly a year in 2011 to ensure dangerous potential-terrorists didn't make it to the US (aka muslims)

>REPUBLICAN
President Trump is banning people from militant countries with no central governments to speak of and hotbeds for training terrorists, trafficking narcotics, and other crimes (Aka muslims)

Are you seeing a pattern here?

Democrats put an immigration ban in:
>"Oh what a great and progressive guy"
Republicans do the exact same thing:
>"OMG he's literally Hitler! Racist! Time to protest!"

This is why no one takes liberals seriously. Pathetic. A laughing stock.

Didn't your mama help you with your family billions. I know uncle Joe's did. Hang tight Leroy, the baranacles with come off soon enough.

Did this dude kill himself yet?
Lets find him and send him some care packages.

> Because he predictably sold out to the establishment and is now doing all he can to enrich himself at whatever cost to the country

Op here. So much truth in this post. Have Trump dressed as Muhammed as a gift.

> He filled the swamp with his Turds and laughed in your stupid faces

Great attempt at pigeon-holing an argument. The guy in the link I posted ONLY plowed over multiple people with an SUV
>(wasn't trying to kill anybody or anything)
then got out after his vehicle got stuck and began wildly stabbing at people
>(but he was totally peaceful)
until police officers engaged and shot him down

You sound like a fucking idiot and this is why no one takes your opinion seriously. You're also pigeon-holing and trying to say you can't logically conclude that these countries are dangerous when they carry out routine terrorist attacks on an almost-daily basis within their own countries and neighboring countries in the region and throughout Europe.

Your logic doesn't hold water.

Beats me, but this meme is kek-worthy

>inb4 Muslim ban

A federal judge issued an emergency hold on his travel ban. He blew it off and ordered it to be carried out anyway.

That's illegal, dipshit.

>President Trump is banning people from militant countries with no central governments to speak of and hotbeds for training terrorists, trafficking narcotics, and other crimes (Aka muslims)

What the fuck are you talking about? Is that why he banned travel from Saudi Arabia (you know, where Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 hijackers and LAST YEAR'S San Bernardino shooting bitch came from)? Or Afghanistan, the country that housed Al Qaeda for years? Or Pakistan which knowingly shielded Osama Bin Laden after he fled Afghanistan?

No, he puts a ban from Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Libya and Sudan. 7 countries whose immigrants have committed no fatal terrorist attacks since 9/11.

My main problem with Trump is that I am pretty sure ww3 is going to start because he finds out a few world leaders are calling him names behind his back and not letting him sit at their table during lunch.

>not understanding what inb4 means

Have you heard the hearings?, obama had really stupid people employed.

Total muslims in the world: 1.6 billion

www.pewresearch.org/.../muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-wo...

Assuming that EVERY person in EVERY one of the countries on Trumps immigration ban list are muslim (which they very clearly are not) that would still only be

Syrian population- 22.85 million
Iraq population- 33.42 million
Libya population- 6.2 million
Yemen population- 24.41 million
Sudan population- 37.96 million
Somalia population- 10.5 million
Iran population- 77.45 million

212.79 million / 1.6 billion = 13% of muslims worldwide at the ABSOLUTE MOST.

Nearly 90% of all muslims are still free to come and go as they please.

>OMG ITS A MUSLIM BAN! TRUMPS BANNING ALL THE MUSLIMS! RACIST! ISLAMOPHOBE!

Liberals can't help but make themselves look stupid as fuck almost every day. The BEST part is they claim that they're "educated" and EVERYONE ELSE is stupid and doesn't understand.

Fuckin kek

You don't seem to know what fucking "pigeon-holing" means so stop using it. You sound like a moron who didn't quite understand what his word-of-the-day calendar meant.

>This one guy committed perhaps the laziest, least-effective terrorist attack ever. Better ban every single refugee from his shit-hole dangerous country just in case.

You can't fucking inb4 to avoid the answer you know is coming.

>Oh shit he did violate a court order
>Better just inb4 so it won't count when he mentions it

all you lefties know is cartoons,,here'e one forya jewsdownunder.com/wp-content/uploads/Loony-left.jpeg

>3 dogs in your neighborhood are known to bite you when you're moving your lawn

>put in measures to stop 2 of the 3 dogs that will bite you

>It's totally pointless! It's racist! Look at the ONE dog you forgot to stop!

This is how stupid you sound right now.

>inb4 you iterate more retarded rhetoric

I never called it a Muslim ban. I mean, Trump called it a ban but I never used that term. He is doing something lazy, harmful and stupid that dipshit supporters like you applaud because it doesn't affect you and you haven't really thought about it beyond "heh fuck those mudslimes."

>iterate

Try again, buddy. Maybe one of those new words you've been learning will actually be used correctly.

A bunch of the far left are mad and they're doing their usual tolerant and accepting thing of rioting and burning shit. The media is all over that like flies on shit so they can sell their doomsday story lines because that's what sells newspapers.

Unity and acceptance of others seems only to spread as far as the people who agree with them in terms of the neo-left. I don't remember many riots when Obama stopped immigration from Iraq in 2011.

Left response: But he didn't ban them outright and it was only one country!

Fuck off. It was six months of a "slowdown" in processing because there was a "direct threat"... as though ISIS isn't a direct threat and is based in just one fucking country.

The older I get the more I realise just how much I fucking hate liberals and I'm not even a conservative.

>7 countries whose immigrants have committed no fatal terrorist attacks since 9/11
Wait, so the rest of the world doesnt counts.
So if terrorist commit terrorist in "not america" they are no longer terrorist?

>1 dog bit you in your town
>Put in measures to stop all dogs from coming into your town

This is a more apt analogy, numbnuts.

I'm on the right, and that is about the stupidest thing I have seen in a while. Never post that again, it makes no point whatsoever in the argument.

Yeah fuck commies but man we sure do love Putin that guy is just swell. Also fuck anyone who doesn't love the military nevermind that Trump dodged the draft a few times and would never dare have his family enlist.