How far would you take it?

How far would you take it?

to the cattle auction. that heifer would catch a fine price indeed

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick OP

>Literally everything she owns in the pic is mostly green

Whew no thanks.

Nearest bus terminal.

Would bang.

Depends, how far is the nearest dumpster?

I was about to type up some long post about why she is not worth my time and I am above her, but for fuck sake man I'd take about any pussy that came my way at this point. It's honestly kind of pathetic

I usually say yes to most. Her size is okay. But the face says no.

It would be illegal in most countries. Im talking just absolute and utter destruction.Those holes are gonna be ground zero. Total obliteration.

What happens when a cow jumps over a barbed wire fence?

>utter destruction

No makeup

Good god. Yup. I reaffirm my previous statement of just absolute destruction. It would be difficult to watch, I mean thats someones daughter. And im going to do just absolutely horrendous things to her.

She is hot though.

My tongue in her pussy until her thighs tremble and her grip on her bed tightens.

if her thighs start trembling how would you know through the rolls?

Wouldn't that be more like a combination of a small scale earthquake and shaking a large bowl of cottage cheese?

͏ ͏ ▲
▲ ▲

Why are her nipples GREEN

holy fuck user my sides

I dunno what the fuck you guys are talking about, id hit it.

i would too

with a truck

Oh no son. Im talking about plowing. Boning. Sticking my junk up in her. You know what I mean?

you had me up to plowing, but i aint no farm hand. ill leave the livestock to you

Illl herd that cow. Right onto my cock. And then just completely destroy her. So deal with that in your fucking life user.

you enjoy her m8. you wanting her is honestly a burden off my shoulders
and bedsprings

Oh god, wait a minute now. I never said I'd bring her to the bed. Oh god no. The only thing that could possible withstand the amount of work im about to make her do would be the foundation of my house. Maybe even have to get an engineer to run some rigging underneath a paticular part of the floor just to be safe. I'll have to check with my home insurance too but im calling them in the morning. Id straight up RUIN that whore. Indeed.

Wow she has eyebrows like my gf.

Not sure what OP's question means, but all these women are perfect goddesses I'd relish the opportunity to worship.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Considering chicks goddesses of perfection is a major turn-off for most.

I'd love to fucking suffocate on those tits.

unf
She can facesit me till I die.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums wouldn't if they're being realistic with themselves