What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=dUgLN2vle18
youtu.be/d0Kq6qiuFTY
youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aaron left

is this show only good if you're a nigger? cause I dropped it midway the first episode

Season 4 was awful.

Give it a chance, he puts out some pretty harsh criticism of black culture throughout, especially the episode where it's an alternate universe where MLK was put in a coma instead of being and wakes up to be basically disgusted by modern black culture, here's a clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

Too bad they didn't make the Live Action Uncle Ruckus movie.

It's a shame, the world needs to hear the words of white Jesus so they can enter white Heaven as Ruckus all good pale faces to do.

They tried to raise money for one via kickstarter. No one chipped in.

The Passion episode was my favorite.

Diaz left the show after season 3, so season 4 turned into a piece of shit generic comedy with no real insight.

I wanted to, but I just had too many bills that month in all honesty. At least Black Jesus is alright, still haven't finished season two, but it is good, like a comfy version of Boondocks with a lot more weed and a lot less social commentary.

It's a classic, Ruckus is one of the best television characters out there. Though I do think by season three his character was a getting a bit drawn out considering how much we learned about his character eventually.

Rapunzel jazmine

What do you expect when your main audience is nigs and stoners

I actually feel sorry for Aaron

THANK YOU FOR NOT SNITCHING

Uncle Ruckus wasn't in every scene.
Huey's role was dramatically toned down.
Focused more on meme characters like that hippity hop nigger who wasn't funny once.
And Grandad just became more annoying for some reason.

>Grandad just became more annoying for some reason
He became fucking retarded instead of an old man with eccentric tendencies that sometimes get out of hand.

Tbh, i didn't like the season finale, the 24 parody. I feel they could've done a little more than just a bodyguard being a national hero because he was in an explosion and they can profit from his death, i think

Nothing. It was too subversive to make it as far as it did.

Personally I was just happy we managed to see two seasons, evetything after was just a bonus.

the black community needs more leaders like this, instead of frauds like Jesse Jackson and Sharpton. Ali Saddiq does good for his community, but he probably doesn't get exposure because he won't be a pet to the leftists. and he's funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUgLN2vle18

clip was ok tnx, cba watching more though think I just saw the best thing about it. not sure what i gain with black social commentary as a white belgian

Season 3 was good too, stinkmeaner 3 arguably the best ep in the whole series. Classic scene here too youtu.be/d0Kq6qiuFTY

Didn't even bother trying to watch 4.

My top 10 Boondocks episodes
1.The Passion of Reverend Ruckus
2.Return Of The King
3.Stinkmeaner Strikes Back
4.The Trial Of Robert Kelly
5.The S Word
6.The Usher Episode
7.The Real
8.Guess Hoe's Coming To Dinner
9.Granddad's Fight
10.Attack Of The Killer Kung-Fu Wolf-Bitch

I agree

The funniest characters were Charley Murphy as Rich White Iraq Veteran Wigger #1
and
Samuel Jackon as a Rich White Iraq Veteran Wigger #2

annoying voices for the kids

wait, what?

Was he cuck?

NO FANSERVICE FOR THE LOLIS

WTF MAN

NOW YA SEE I CALLS YA CHRIS HANDSOME

Didn't he get cucked by Usher?

I LIKE YA
AND A I WANCHA
SO WE CAN DO THIS THE EASY WAY OR DO IT THE HARRRD WAY.THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

>tfw the booty warrior might be out of prison now, trolling the streets for fresh booty
youtube.com/watch?v=G9hIZe6cF68

Way too much relying on material that works and not enough actual experimentation or growth to distinguish itself from McFarlene shit.

It fed entirely on controversy and jokes for attention which is fine, but actual content to be had from the series itself is almost entirely restrained to season 1. The ideas are still there in the later seasons but the actual content is trivialized in lieu of set ups for the same jokes over and over.

Chances are this is because the only network they can get it on is shitty Adult Swim/CN. If it dosen't make them money then they probably dumb it down and shit it up.

More or less the entirety of season 4 is salvage from the Ruckus movie.

Not really, it's just funny/easy to shit on him because he's the ideal black man in America.

This fucking episode right here. Tells you everything wrong with the world.

Tom was my one of my favorite Boondocks characters.

But for reals tho, martin luther king was a good guy...