Other urls found in this thread:

keklel.org/news/idiot-10000-matches-nsfw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Fuck off

why did i almost lose to this user?

Because this is justin bieber

nigger wut?

l feel sorry for that kid, may prove me wrong and be the next Olympic gold medallist sprinter, although something tells me it will be one autistic little fuck with an extra chromosome

Yes it will be acoustic litle fag

I lost to Fucking pickle

Kp posting fags

>forced meme

I leave for a fucking month in the hopes that the banana would be gone when i got back, only to come back to a fucking pickle in its place.

picklr really is not that popular, i try to ruin as many threads as I can with it, but it aint no banana , noone gives a fuck abt the pickle , except fora niggerloving fgt like me

I didn't care for the banana but I really really really like this pickle. Thanks Lori

keklel.org/news/idiot-10000-matches-nsfw/

Im off Sup Forums for 2 days. TWO. DAYS. AND NOW PICKLES IS THE NEW BANANA? Oh fuck me. Ya know I been here since 06 and back in the day ylyl threads were fucking great. Now theyre just shit.

lost hard

This is why we have the Everlasting YLYL group on facebook

These aren't bad tbh

Checked

And rekt..

>keklel.org/news/idiot-10000-matches-nsfw/
hah, ylyl ever being great.
b never changes, bring back snacks

Is that that ego-rapper guy?

the pickle is not that popular at all

what a time to be alive

i rarely see the pickle, i just go out of my way to do my part, i wish it would get to banan level, i just want to see the world burn thats all

kek you even made the watermark

yah, this is a good ylyl.

Lost.

i dont know who the girl is so dont bother asking fgts

i think thts all i got wish i had more wish it made banana level, just want to see the world burn you got a problem with that nigger?

clearly somebody rapped her, yes.

Don't Laugh.

Bimp