Whats with all the japan references?

there wasn't even anime in 1992
Rivers a pedophile

>there wasn't anime in 1992
how dumb are you

i assume mark had something for nip ladies?

who knows.

that's not anime, it's japanese cartoons
it's called escapism

>I carried my legs back down and then I gave my backstage passes to two cute asian girls

wow really made me think

in my experience people only give a shit about japan because of the women or cartoons.

i can't imagine mark watching asian cartoons so...

kek

AHHA YOU CALLED ANIME JAPANESE CARTOONS XD XD XDDDD HEHE EPIC UPBOAT FOR YOU GOOD SIR :P TRULY EPIC XD U DID THE THING >MUM LOOK I DID THE THING XD

HEHEHEH HAHAH XDDD FUNNY STUFF user

wow that sure is a nice counter argument

I was just complimenting ANONS HILARIOUS JOKE:P YOURS TOO user XDD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD SO FUNNY POST THIS TO R4CHAN HAHA HEE HOO HOO HEE HO XD XD U POSTED THE AUTISM THING HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA EPIC SO EPIC DUDE

your response is somehow even more cringe than the shitty jokes in this thread

>Cringe
>Shitty loli anime
Another epic poster :P xD glad to meet u user are you random too like the posters here with their epic autism words xD

dude what the hell is wrong with you, i'm not even trying to get into an epic argument with you but this style of sarcasm resembles more the writings someone with a serious mental illness. Calm the fuck down.

>mental illness
I was just trying to make epic random friends xDD like these guys
XDD :P What's wrong with that user

you've been replying to the same person all along user

Whoops :P guess thats what happens when you're as epic and random as I am, I hope to be as awesomely epic as that user someday xDDD i mean he said anime was japanese cartoons AND said le autism
XDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD XDXDX :P :P XD xDDD XD XD

do you text your gf like this?

I have no gf :(((( im sure that epically funny user with the funny autism xDDD :P XD xD has a hot gf though :) :P

> this thread

Glad you're having a good time user :D :D :-D :P
You aren't quite as awesomely epic as that other user though xD

you've been visited by the sad caveman of reverb and audibly swallowing saliva. you have one minute to reply or all of your letters will be written in kanji.

im deleting my thread because its literally the worst thread on the catalog
I HAD A GENUINE QUESTION

But that epic user answered it??? XDDDD stop being silly user there was an awesomely epic answer of japanese cartoons XD :P holy fuck xDDDDD

wtf Sup Forums wont let me log out or delete my thread??????????

checkd

i'll pray for u

WTF? :((( do you need gold to delete account DX

MODS DELETE MY THREAD PLEASE

DXXXX NO user IM HAVING SO MUCH EPIC FUN WAFFLEZ XDDDDD

leave me alone you fuck

>posting pepe le funny basement dweller frog
you've been in hell all along, accept your punishment.

:(( that's not very nice of you user :P XD isnt Sup Forums for cool guys and friends haha :P xDD I just thought your thread was cool beacuse I like RHP but that other user had such AN EPIC XD ANSWER XDDD I couldnt get over it :P XD
xD we cna get along user :P

wtf I love pepe he is my friend fuck off

pepe posting is even worse than crazy retard posting (best example ) so you should have seen this coming. join r/indieheads its much better

I agree :D :D pepe is my favourite meme hahaha xDDDDDDD XD HES SO FUNNY AND LIKE ME :P XD

What's wrong user don't you want to be my friend :((( that makes me DXX DX :(

It's because it was an alien place to Mark at the time. He knew nothing about the country and it was about as far away from where he was as he could possibly go. He wants a new life, a new start in a new place where he can learn to live again.

I feel that :( DX do you agree user ;P :P
xDD

XD BUMPING THIS EPIC THREAD FOR THE WIN

Why aren't any anons replying :(((( DXXX

What did you think the answer was?

>10 posters

>faggot

Anime is cartoons.

Stupid idiot

To help provide an answer amongst all of these tumors, I remember reading somewhere here that around the time of this album mark got really into something from japanese culture, I think it was tea? and he just started getting into their culture sans all the weeb shit. So i guess it was a way for him to discuss his interests while wishing himself off to some distant exotic place or something to avoid his obvious depression

>minus the weeb shit
weebs didn't exist in 1992

>tumors

This is genuinely one of the shittiest threads I've seen in years. Good fucking job Sup Forums.

Thank you :)

most embarrassing post I've seen in a while desu

I would think it has something to do with a contrived notion of using another country to escape from the problems of your own. See: Lost in Translation

At the time, Mark was dating an older Asian woman, like Carl Luce in Catcher in the Rye, in order to assume an air of maturity. He was also a practicing homosexual at the time, and her Asian body was sufficiently masculine for the superimposition of Michael's face.