My teacher is installing Windows 7 on our school macs

My teacher is installing Windows 7 on our school macs.
Will this be better for them or something like that or is he just autistic?

he is autistic and so are you fucking underage fag

it'll make them easier to manage centrally and stop you faggots fucking around as much.

Yeah, it'll be fine, Windows 7 is great.

he's definitely right.

osx is the most bloated bloat of computer faggotry.

Windows 7 is the cleanest windows system since The Good Old Days of Windows 3.11.

Once upon a time Apple was innovation and Microsoft was bloated faggotry.

Since a while, it's exactly the contrary.

what 3rd world country do you live in where they use 10 year old computers?

>school macs

I never understand why schools over pay so much for computers just coz "mah apple". ffs they could get twice as many pcs for the same money or spend the difference on new sporting equipment or new carpet or something

Fucking autistic tards. Everything about the teaching profession reeks of 65%ers trying too hard. Or not trying at all actually.

because school's get masssssssive discounts on apple products, especially when bought in the volume they do.

>is my teacher autistic for installing the best OS known to man, whilst replacing the most shit tier OS known to man?

lol

>lol

i don't even know where to start, man.

>osx is the most bloated bloat of computer faggotry.
>Windows 7 is the cleanest windows system since The Good Old Days of Windows 3.11.
there is no clean microsoft OS.

3.1 was light and straight to the point. 2000 and forward has been pure shit, end to end.
the 'oh i feel so nostalgic' XP was shit before SP3 where it was getting obsolete regardless. same with vista. 7 may be respectable, but they ended support so they could cram 10 down people's throats, which is highly bloated and privacy infringing.

>Once upon a time Apple was innovation and Microsoft was bloated faggotry.

apple was bashed for being bloated up until the original imac where they finally stopped dicking around and gave their computers some power.

jobs wanted the impossible back in the early days of computers which ended up meaning most of the system resources went to 'rounded corners'

>Since a while, it's exactly the contrary.

no, both are failures that should have been killed in their infancy.

>jobs wanted

so last century

forgot to say that despite official statements, Apple usually works with FBI

maybe if you actually read the following 7 words, and the associated claim that they are replying to?

Mac is gay, Jobs died of aids.

cancer

they didn't stop the windows 7 support, they just raped users with windows 10 upgrade tool, the support is until 2020, 2019 for windows embedded 2007 (updated xp)
all hail to ubuntu mate, greatest OS of 2017

as a complication of AIDS.

LESS THAN ONE PERCENT MARKET SHARE

this is like saying windows has less than %25 share since linux has %4 on desktop (and %37 on servers)
enjoy your spyware os which sends suspicious packages every five minute :^)

enjoy your incompatibility and lack of support :^)

this is only a proof that it takes a lot of money to become an Applefag.

also, Apple understood the WannabeFag market and shifted from selling PCs to selling iPhones and iPads, that is, devices only intended to make you "buy contents" and make Apple get its slice from telcos selling data plans.

those are all 3 very different things.
marketing
usability
and design

they obviously understand how to sell their shit, and keeps refreshing it for that dollar

they are the only ones worth bothering with when it comes to design

and the only thing wrong with the OS is the filesystem which sucks endless donkey dick

design? kek.

Hello world.

>marketing
that is, selling to fagets

>usability
that is, letting people easily buy "contents"

>and design
aka: skeuomorphisms and roundend angles

Have a look at Microsoft's "tablets", the one from 2002 and from 2013. Work instruments, not content holders.

Loving Linux personally, System has been up for 52 days 21 hours without a reboot. :) Every virus scanner i've seen for Linux so far has been for scanning files for other operating systems.

Centos

I always kek hard at coworkers trying to use their iPads for anything work-related.

At most they tap-tap-tap-tap-tap a 20 words email.

You're all autistic both are shit windows is better at managing multiple consumer machines on a central server, linux is the true master OS but pleb apple users suck back that apple cock and dont actually know anything about the OS they are using
the end go to bed or kys

Enjoy your vidya. Your AutoCAD. Your.... err do they actually write any apps for linux that arent neckbeard 'fap to this sword collection"?

Public School. Funding is usually really shitty, despite the bullshit the liberals put people through to tell everyone "we need to give the kids proper education". I could probably walk into a nearby school and find those in the computer room.... That is, if they still have one, and haven't actually shut down computer classes, P.E. Music and Art.

Cancerous AIDS.