TASSIE THREAD!!

TASSIE THREAD!!

Anything Tassie related. Rumors, news, sluts, drugs

7005 reporting in

7310 here!

Where you in the thread the other night with the near-murder story?

Yes, lol

So creepy. Probably one of the best Tassie threads we've had though because of it

Been watching these threads as I've traveled around this state for a few weeks. Nice place you have here. Fuck Burnie tho, that town sucks.

How'd that story end anyway?

Yeah, Burnie is a pretty run down place. Why did you personally hate it?

Heyo 7050

She ran away. Ended up staying at the pub in town I think. I think it was in Georgetown wasn't it?

He ran away and stayed at the pub

7172 here

Whats all this about then?

She* It was a chick

Some chick travelling in Tas was telling us a story about how she suspects she was nearly murdered/kidnapped in georgetown

Noisy, shit accommodation, shit food.

Tas has the best food I've ever eaten so you have to be trying really hard to make a bad meal here but Burnie did it.

Can you remember where you ate?

It kind of sucks, because Burnie is where all the really big luxury cruise ships dock in Tassie. It's not exactly the best first impression. Run down papermill, giant sawdust piles, endless car dealerships, ugly rusted "art" along the coastline

Burnie is a shit hole

You from the coast?

An Italian place, I didn't even finish the meal

I've been to Devonport too, it was not an exciting place but the food and hotel were good.

Great places are Hobart, Huonville, Stanley.

Neg, Hobart

Tassie is making some really big improvements to try and attract more tourists, so things will continue to get better.

>Hobart, Huonville, Stanley
What did you like about them?

7250 here
Lol, georgetown is a total shit hole, girls from there are trash lol

Speaking from experience?

Anyone here drink at the Brisbane in Hobart at all?

The town was Queenstown wasnt it?

Anyone else here know this chick?

Drink there most fridays

I can't remember. She said it was basically a ghost town

Yeah you can tell. A lot of industry has left (eg: woodchip plant at Triabunna shutdown) so there's a good focus on ecotourism.

Hobart is just rad, lots to do around it within a day trip. Richmond gaol is amazing. I've been a few times and still have a large to do list.

Huon is nice, small area but not too small. Lots of good cherries and cider.

Stanley is just little and quaint and friendly, good food and nice people.

Generally most people are friendly in Tas, way more than anywhere on the mainland.

I also like that the economy is very closed due to transport costs over the strait. It makes the food very fresh and people closer.

7018 checking in.

Didnt know her last Tassie thread. Dont know her this Tassie thread.

Good pub

What area she from?

Tourism has done the state well. I heard on the news that we're now ranked the 4th best state economy. We were ranked 7th last year. I assume that's per capita or something

>Generally most people are friendly in Tas, way more than anywhere on the mainland.

I think it's pretty much like that anywhere with less dense populations. Are you from a city?

Northwest/North

Always been a mystery to me why the cruise ships go there. Must be a financial incentive somehow.

Checked your double triple! Nice.

I live in Brisbane now but I grew up in a rural area, small towns and that. Even back there, people aren't as nice as they are down in Tassie.

I think it's the wharf facilities. Like I don't think they can fit them properly in other areas

Double trips

Maybe you were lucky enough to avoid the bogan population!

So do you travel all around Aus or just like making little trips to Tassie?

7250 shithole reporting in

So why you want to know? You want to find her name? She's your gf and you want to see who's fucked her? Whats your angle user?

7307 on deck

I know her, I just want to find out any rumors or stories

This. Can't dock the QE2 at Lonnie.

You actually could dock a cruise ship at Stanley but the town doesn't really have the infrastructure to support a sudden influx of hundreds of people. It can barely handle a minibus load. I think the Stanley folks like it that way so no complaints.

I've been to all capitals except Darwin and I've driven round most of the eastern states. Sometimes for family stuff but mostly holiday. The missus and I like Tassie best so we keep coming back every year or two.

I meant to quote this for the top of

Well. Thas enough rumours news sluts and drugs for me. Im out.

You cunts have internet?

bump

7109 reporting in. We doing this shit again, cunts? Anything new going on?

Less talk more tits ass and pussy thanks.
Hobart checking in

I know a crazy slut from burnie, works as a paramedic

Paige P

Name? You from there?

Chloe W

Queenstown

Sup cunts? Smokey bro, 7248

Also, lonny cunts, can we get some Harbeck hate going? Total douche canoe

He's always got his little fanclub following him around everywhere!

Fuck Burnie man. Its a pile of woodchips and a hill. You're closer to civilization at the edge of the Sahara.

From Ulverston myself, girl was from burnie and went to utas.

Until they turn 20 and learn what a cunt he is. Shiys me he's so big in the music booking scene. A bunch of great musicians missing out because they called him on being a dick.

I'm from dev man. Any decent sluts around ulvie?

I know two women who've punched him hard enough to make him cry. My fucking heroes.

wtf is Harbeck?

Is there something in the water un Ulvie? Seems like half the women from there on POF and tinder are stunners!

A giant manchild penis pretending to have talent.

I'm From melbourne, what seriously goes on over the tasman at night besides nothing?

The occasional murder-suicide.

Is it still white majority? Haven't been in years

Anyone know if there's any nudes of any grade 12 2012 st pats chicks floating around?

Alena P

Depends where you are. Lots of Nepalise in my area.

Where'd you get these? Wish there was some if her girlfriend Jamie!

Haha, I have my sources ;) yea, seeing them fucking would be amazing!!!

Who else you have?

They were naked on jamies snapchat a few weeks back, jamie under a blanket though.

Why is the tassie thread always so much better than the aussie generals?

Some classic Dulcie, I actually know her irl, lovely person, great taste in books.

Cause tassie is fucking tiny.

One of the hottest from ulvie IMO

I don't know her personally, but knew her ex. She seems lovely.

Then why are there never any threads for the other states or ,if there are some, why are they less successful? I'm just a bit jelly I think :P

Ever hopeful for April wins.

Because we can't visit anywhere else in a car I guess.

anyone got anything with Lauren M?

Any Bracknell girls?

Candice C launceston.

Well now thats one seriously ugly mutherfucker

Mia holland

Mikela won't let this die!

anyone got anything with the whore casey sulman?

7010 boiz

Pretty cute!