twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes 1488

yes 1488

mexican definition of white is still chocolate milk brown

indios are based as fuck

>Mexico
>white

Apparently criminals are white too

Send all your amerindians here please, we're 43,000,000 amerindians here but we always welcome more and more.

>la barbie
>white

>white population of México

For fucks sake you autistic retard if you have time to use a proxy you have time to make your dumb OC maps with something other than comic sans and changing the lenguage of your $150 netbook

>la barbie
L
O
N
D
O
N

Moar

What Mexicans consider "white" is an even bigger joke than what the US considers "white"

It's pretty damn pathetic desu.

I really wish autistic shitposters weren't obsessed with Mexico

Just build a wall around yourselves

>implying

We don't even ask people if they are white or not in our census, I am still amazed people have any data on the subject.

Ironically bolivians are ok man

>60% in majority of northern states

I have never, ever seen a genuine white hispanic in my entire life and I'm from the border. I've known countless CHI's that said bluntly that they were white and I had to hold my breath otherwise I would've busted out laughing.

Mexico has never been nor will be white so just accept it. Why are Mexicans so autistic about whiteness? It puts Argentina to shame.

>Why are Mexicans so autistic about whiteness?
But we are not?

you dare imply the aryan ethno state of mexico is anything else my little black friend

OP IS A LIAR

LIAAAAAAAAR

Yucatan is as """""""""""""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""""""""" as the north

>This is white in Mexico

why are latinos so insecure about their race

Este es

Edgar Valdez Villareal

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Édgar_Valdez_Villarreal

It's literally one mentally ill guy

thats an outdated chart from 1900s

>Chile
>0% nigger

Jealous

I don't even know who is that and I don't understand why people keep posting him.

>not white
>born in texas

>White

White: Argentina, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico
Brown but honorary white: Chile
Everything: Brazil, Cuba
Mestizo: Venezuela, Mexico, Panama, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay
Nigger: Belize, Colombia, Ecuador, Dominican Republic
Indian: Bolivia, Peru

>Costa Rica, Puerto Rico

t. i don't know shit about latin america

BLANCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

seig heil my white brother

Ok, whatever.

White? Do you know what white means..?

Explain this Diego

What happens in Puerto Rico and Costa Rica is similar to what happens in our department/state of Antioquia (where i live) and the coffee axis, people living there is mixed with natives but they just have a higher % of white blood, they're castizos (3/4 white, 1/4 native), not white
Also we along with Venezuela, Panama and Ecuador are the real mix everything, Brazil and Cuba have very few native blood and a lot of african blood, they even have more % of pure blacks

>castizos
they look white to me

Also, a big part of Argentina is castizo too, not white (even if they deny it), what happens is that native blood is extremely weak, for example, this guy is castizo too but looks like a white person with odd features

Lol, why most white people are obsessed with races?

Nigger, Puerto Rico has the most mixed people on the fucking planet.

How can you call yourself white if you don't have blond hair and blue eyes?

That's USA

There's a pair of points to consider: mestizo is not a real race, full whites being found within that group, another point is that there's almost no full amerindians left in Mexico.

>another point is that there's almost no full amerindians left in Mexico.
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Mostly of them are guatemalan inmigrants FUCK

Here you go friend.

>Mostly of them are guatemalan inmigrants

>25 million
EXTERMINATE

I seriously really wish autistic shitposters weren't obsessed with Mexico, starting with the Mexico is white troll and all of his fans (e.g. the Chilean, the Colombian, etc.)

Buen chiste

We aren't, Only the ones that touch the pacific ocean because they're full blooded amerindians and don't want to accept it.

The eternal Anglocuck with his cuckery once again.

i don't know where you're from but caribbeans, brazilians and argies are the ones with the most complexes

>black haired

It's funny how all the southern states have identity, culture, biodiversity, best places to go, best beaches, food and people, while all the "white" northern states have fucking nothing and try to copy things from USA. I travel a lot between tijuana and Monterrey so I know what are talking about
White= no culture, no identity
Southern States= the real Mexico

yeah, so what?

The Comic Sans font gives the map an entire new layer of credibility

Fuck off with these cancerous Sup Forums threads.

Why? They just send all the dark Indios to my country. Keep the land, toss the scum. Win win

there are "white" Castizos but I would consider him mestizo.
This girl is what I consider a white castiza

Abandon this shit

They are 30-40% white in average, do they count as amerindian? That's how white a south american mestizo is.

>They are 30-40% white in average

Oh its another Mexico is white
>White
Episode...

He's right, even in the most isolated communities the European ancestry is around 10% in the case of tribes that interact with non-indigenous Mexicans daily such as the Maya the European admixture is close to 50%

Mexico's idea of white is basically Antonio Banderas.

you speak words of wisdom, may pacha mama be kind to you, noble and ancient soul

for 500 hundreds years they have tried, in every form possible, and yet here we are

So if you get a tan you stop being white?

Pretty much. Real whites don't tan.

So this guy is not white?

No, he is clearly mestizo.

No. He is what we would call 'Black Irish.'

So a guy who is 100,00000% european is not white?
Damn, i should really stop replying to north americans

Why are South Americans so obsessed with whiteness? like it is some unobtainable state of being. jesus.

>calls me obsessed with withness
>goes around calling people not white and says that someone who is more european than him is not white
i promise this is the last you i give you, fucking leaf

Sudacas think the more they say they are white, the more white they will get.

Whiteness meme aside.

Yes, fuck the south.

t. el chapo

Oh boy you caught me, excuse me while I escape once more.