Why all women = fucking retarded?

Why all women = fucking retarded?

You're either a repressed virgin lashing out against what you covet or a jaded asshole who thinks all women are one in the same. Either way, I hate you and I don't even know you. Kill yourself.

Geeze the butthurt is real. You know it's true.

They are raised with different expectations

You're not supposed to say retarded anymore.

Shits happened in your life. Two things:
- You've attempted a relationship with an asshole.
Or
- You are the asshole.

So try to :
- Not hang out with degenerates and meet decent people
Or
- Stop being such an asshole

Regards,
Person who knows plenty of totally normal well adjusted women.

I bet they are all conditioned to be submissive

What an odd thing to say

It's in their biology. Let me explain.

For hundreds of thousands of years, humans have lived in tribal societies without modern technology. In those tribal societies, procreation happened. Contraceptives did not exist and women were pretty much permanently pregnant during their fertile years. A pregnant woman must be careful not to lose her baby, so dangerous and difficult tasks -- hunting, moving heavy objects, running long distances -- were simply not done by women. They stayed in caves/huts and those tasks were left for men. Women did other stuff, such as nursing children, taking care of the wounded, preparing foods, weaving clothes, talking to each other.

Incidentally, all of those activities is what women excel at nowadays, while men are much better at spatial recognition (necessary for hunting), fighting (necessary for defense against animals and other tribes) as well as long-term decision making (necessary for survival and leadership).

Women are retarded because they're attempting to do things they never evolved for. Politics, technical stuff. They can't do it as well as men by design.

Well, why the fuck don't they just stay at home and make a lot of children? Because this simply isn't fashionable in our time. Females are susceptible to manipulation. And these days, JEWS own our media and manipulate our women into leading the collective suicide of the white race.

Holy shit you are so broken inside it's not even funny.

he's right though

I take it you have no educated rebuttal to that guys post so you're just going to go into childish name calling mode.

no, he's not. you're both retarded

Where do you think we are?

Femanon here, he's right.

shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch

All the crazies coming out of the woodwork for this one lol

he's going warp autismo speed guys. he's about break to break the downs limit!

Men are both stupider and smarter than women. Men are overrepresented on the extremes of the IQ chart. The average IQ's are remarkably similar.

You could argue that men have a bigger impact on society but there is no conclusive evidence to support all women are retarded.

you done? 'cause i'm done with you

/thread

Lmao - whatever fuccboi. Trust me, most women are retarded, but there are others like me who are aware of the reality.

If other women understood that we were simply biologically *different* not better or worse, than men, there would be much less butthurt in the world. Hypergamy is real and the gynocracy is real. The marriage laws in the US are fucked and it destroyed my father financially, my mother was a cunt and I suppose the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I fight my manipulative urges and will do my best to be a better woman than she ever could be. :)

meh... I guess

>Let me disregard all of the facts in pursuit of muh feelings.
Kek

THIS JUST IN: WOMEN ARE RETARDED

>conclusive evidence to support all women are retarded

- random user who knows they shit

women can be intelligent and or skilled but they lack outliers as shown here

i think men have more impact because men have a much more objective view of reality and can do things with their own initiative. if you've ever seen a group of women try to get something done, you'll see that they (generally) get stuck because they can't do anything without a consensus among themselves.

like that swedish version of survivor or wtf it was. where they separated the men and women, and had to re merge them because the women were basically going to die if they didnt intervene.

>you're broken
>you're crazy
So, no rebuttal indeed, huh? Jews are one of the only groups on this planet left that engage in hardcore tribalism.

For them it's either destroy the enemy or be destroyed. The countless bans from all countries in history and ultimately Hitler, have, in their minds, reinforced this point. They feel permanently persecuted by everyone who isn't part of their in-group, and thus it is their desire to destroy other groups -- as a pre-emptive strike for their own survival. Since jews are hardly physically strong, they engage in psychological warfare through the mass media. Demoralizing white people into believing that "diversity" and "multiculturalism" (but only in white, Western nations, never in Africa or Asia) are inevitable. Enslaving all the peoples of this world with their monetary system based on debt and a federal reserve bank.

Jews are selfish, tribalist freaks whose existence prevents a peaceful world.

Jewish led feminism is a means to destroy the traditional family unit by revolting against men. But women and men are not enemies, nor are they competitors. They are two parts of a holy union, and their harmony is necessary for the survival of our species.

Jews poison our women with false ideas of "oppression" by a "patriarchy", when in reality all that men ever wanted to do was to protect our women and children from harm.

Anybody in here defending women must be fucking retarded themselves.

Women themselves aren't bad or evil. It's the Jew that has corrupted them and turned them against their own nature and against their own interests.