I've worked at Taco Bell for a year and a half now ask me anything. Also on xanax atm

I've worked at Taco Bell for a year and a half now ask me anything. Also on xanax atm

Are fags really interested in the lives of fast food employees!?!?
I thought thats why people did good in school so they could halt their knowledge intake about fast food to just easily giving yourself diarrhea.

tell me about ur naked chicken chalupas

Some funny shitbhappens I guess, stfu you stupid cuntThey're chicken patties thaybcome frozen and we deep fry them into shell shapes and stuff then with avocado each, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce they're honestly very good

I also work at Taco Bell and just got off of a graveyard shift. Our truck delivery was fucking huge, full of the chicken chalupa shells

Wtf how is that interesting !?!?

yeah they are fucking bomb I had 2 of them the first time i tried them then went back the next night and got 3 more. they're fuckin expensive tho.

Which county/city do u work in? Idk if you guys do regional shit but the taco bells near me (Newport Beach CA) got rid of a LOT of shit.

Question 1. WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS GETTING BACK THE BEEFY CRUNCH BURRITO?? Beefy crunch is probably the best thing on Taco bell menu... even better than naked chicken. The fritos burrito sucks ass compared to the beefy crunch.

Question 2. What's the biggest pain in the ass thing to make ???

Also potato tacos are underrated af

also quads

It's not you fucking cunt I'm just talking to OP who also works at taco bell like me

nvm i fucked up im drunk

Wtf happened to the volcano tacos, i would get fucking hershey squirt farts with those ^___^

Worked TB 2 years, we're you there for the stupid Quesalupa Fiasco lol

Don't even get me started about those god damned quesalupas. I fucking hated making those things.

naked chalupa will save us from the quesalupa.

do you get to eat alot of food from work? i've got a better job but i wouldnt mind working there if i could get free food. I swear I'm eating the $5 deal like 3 times a week now cause its such a good value.

You should see a doctor about your head

I work at a TB in Central California.

We don't have the beefy crunch burrito at ours anymore

Biggest pain in the ass is the chicken chalupas rn because we're always running out of the shells and have to keep dropping them in the fryer. The double stacked tacos were also pretty annoying to make because you have to steam the outside tortilla with cheese and habenero or cheese and nacho cheese sauce

Hated them too... and we had so God damned many cause corporate thought it was gonna slam dunk... they need to bring back the chickstars...

Saying you're on Xanax or Prozac is a new form of attention whoring. Stop it already, you little special snowflakes, you.

Too many people were getting full blown colon cancer and then taco bell paid out bigtime in a settement to keep it out of the public eye.
Oh yeah i have the most interesting job ever; i work at taco bell AMA.

How do I QUIT taco bell

how long yall niggas gonna have the naked chalupas? doesnt surprise me that theyre so popular

whats the most popular thing??

whats the least popular thing??

have u ever done something nasty to the food because a customer was a bitch?

any secret menu items??

How often do people fuck with the food? Spit in it, fart on it, etc?

Taco Bell Graveyard Shift user here

I regularly take fat dabs before work and go in super baked. None of my managers care because I get all of my work done plus they're all weed friendly. The other night these dudes were hotboxing in the drive thru and let all the smoke out right when they got to the window and asked me if I wanted to hit their blunt so I said fuck it I'm already stoned. There must have been some super duper stanky ass chronic dank in that blunt bc I was more stoned than I've ever been at work. I was putting away boxes from a truck delivery and every now and then i would walk up to the food line, take a cinnabon and just pop it in my mouth because graveyard people get free food

nice

Not sure how long, maybe a couple months. We get 10 to 15 boxes of the shells for each delivery

The chicken chalupas are the most popular rn

I'd say the meximelt is the least popular, I almost never have to make them

I used a tortilla off the ground one time because this guy asked for a large drink and this new girl gave him a medium on accident and he dropped the drink in the drive thru on purpose and said "whoops, I asked for a large"

There aren't any secret menu items but you can pretty much customize whatever you want. Ex. Adding nacho cheese to a taco

I discovered that the sauce packets are pretty decent for cooking at homeā€”is anyone going to give a shit or even notice if I stuff a couple large handfuls of them into my pockets while I'm grabbing food?