......tfw

......tfw

>Nigger history month

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never understood why we have an entire month dedicated to understanding the struggles of a species of monkeys that were briefly enslaved in this general area at one time and now run rampant raping, killing and selling drugs.

Woooh lad how long have you been keeping this gem of a post bottled up in your mancave?

Go complain to your wafiu and or cat, cause that's all who really cares

Agreed.

In school we could've covered their accomplishments in a day or two. Slavery in a day (of course no mention of South America). And fuck all the made for TV movies about "poor nigger, gets rich, gets fucked on drugs, gets shot, makes amazing come back, oh wow, inspired.

You hate black people because your parents brought you up wrong. I bet you also hate your own lives, don't you?

this month has really made me mad >:(

But there isn't a White History Month?

Dumb. I can appreciate what you're trying to do, but you're bad at it.

To be fair, there's a calculated effort on the part of the intelligence community with cooperation from law enforcement agencies the assorted media outlets and special interest groups to keep the drugs and violence strong in the black communities. I know, because I'm not a distracted drone, and also because I grew up in one such community. Whites living in the shittier parts of the inner city have it worse, because they're caught in the same tide of economic and social oppression, but don't have the advantages of affirmative action and minority advancement groups. I hate hearing first world, middle class or higher black millenials bitch about how bad they have it. Black history is American history. Racism is schism.

Or maybe you're one of those imperial Southern European whites responsible for the two-thousand year oppression of the tribal whites of Northern Europe.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews and Dutch traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

SA was a arid desert empty of people, Whites came started farming, slavery was illegal because of the british.

Whites offered jobs to people from neighboring countries.
More came and started to rapidly out number the black workers and whites.

Workers and whites get attack raped mugged constantly.
Apartheid commences they keep the non working immigrant blacks away from the whites and black paid labor.
67 deaths a year

Nelson Mandela the self proclaimed terrorist took power with terror attacks, kills 77,000 people
SA rape capital of the world
37 deaths a day
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

fucking filename

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealthiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (

I swear they have no shame.

They are sub humanoids with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them,
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources was key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.

>there's a calculated effort on the part of the intelligence community with cooperation from law enforcement agencies the assorted media outlets and special interest groups to keep the drugs and violence strong in the black communities.
What would the motivation be? If you don't want them achieve power, just get rid of them. Put them on boats back to Apefrica, give them the electric chair treatment or lock them in cages and let some scientists go wild.

>Black history month
>Black people only started doing shit after we brought them into civilization

Because mellon juice and tickels mixed with codine is something you can plan.

Like fermenting human shit with piss in a balloon to create vapors that will get you high when you inhale it is something that you can plan.

Honestly only niggers think up that shit

People dont even know that niggers did not even make it in to south africa until after the whites landed there

I knew that keklelrofljej

WE WUZ SLAVES AND SHIET

lend me your feels, friend

And your KKK buddies dragged an innocent guy three miles down the road in a car and he only died when he got decapitated by hitting a curb but that doesn't bother you because it's okay when whitey does it.

>tfw 3rd dubs in a row

ya fuckin ruined it

i only see 2, newfag

cancer detected. mods take this pos out. his gold pass just ran out

>no argument

`

are black-on-black murders racially motivated?

But... But... WE WAZ KANGZ

>irrelevant response

>dindu nuffin

Not an argument

>implying that humans and lesser apes are of equal value

You're probably one of those loud Harambe faggots

>Nigger history month

Oh fuck, I forgot. Thanks for reminding me, cumstain.

Kill yourself neckbeard