What happens here?

What happens here?

That's where the scooby snacks enter.

Also, a shitload of gold, silver and platinum being minted.

I lost the ultimate dreamgirl to Australia. Fuck you aussies

elaborate la

Sorry to hear that man, hope you get another dream girl.

>tfw literally had that exact same line planned out

I'm from Dakota county, bro. I'm sure you're used to being a step behind.

We were fooling around before she went on vacation to Australia and just never came back.

Met some local down there and got accidentally pregnant I hear. She lives in Melbourne now.

Sounds like an irresponsible, uncaring fool. Forget and find another, mate.

You dodged a bullet there bud that aussie bassically did you a favor
Carry on

Her whole family in Norway was in a cult or some shit so I get why she wanted to run away. Family is pretty socially important in this country

At least she is making lots of blond white children for your gene pool mates. She married the guy and is not some slut.

That could have been you with a screaming kid running around.

very little, it's pretty isolated and quiet..
It's almost identical to the West Cape tho

Lots of normies that surf, do recreational drugs, and don't do homework. I had an older friend from there when I was 14 and he was 19 and he used to tell me about going to take shrooms in indonesia, surfing, and how great the school system was because they didn't have to do homework. Honestly sounds like a great place desu.

That's the same along the coast all around australia. Every highschool has these dropout potheads, the ones that talk about going over to indo and shit are usually those spoil ones with rich parents who don't really give a shit about what their kids get up to.
A lot of surfie kids come from decently well off families a lot of the time as it isn't a cheap past time and tends to involve living right near the beach.

6155 reporting in, WA is nice, we are less cucked than Victoria or NSW, less Bogan than Queensland, and more relevant than NT, SA or Tasmania

The problem is a lot of cunts here are retarded and vote liberal, also, we don't have daylight saving unlike the rest of australia

>LAKE DISSAPOINTMENT

reminds me of disappointment island

HEY GUYS MAXMOFOE HERE AKLFJIEOFH:ODSNFA:DWHA:FN A:WA

>Lake Disappointment
W E W LMFAO

you mean the island of australia right?

But has anyone ever spoken kiwi in space?

no but i spoke kiwi to your mother last night

Cool, it seems comfy.

Bunbry which is beautiful and Perth isn't bad either, very warm place.

Christ , calm down man the world isn't ready for this.

Fun fact for non Australasian's: West Australia almost became it's own cunt

Went there for a school trip once. Was lots of fun desu.

*immigrates*

you went to WA for a school trip? What fucking school was this

Went to an international school in Singapore as a wee tadger 2bh

>all of those fucking lakes that are literally just massive salt pans

I unironically hope tourists get rused into thinking Australia is some sort of Amazonian wetland

They felt unloved that's all