Sup Forumss' opinion on this cuck?

Sup Forumss' opinion on this cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2YgZnkWtbbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Much wank, such hate

Im right wing.
he is the only leftist cuck i can stand.
good source of leftism for me, that way i can keep a ballanced opinion on things.

>Hitler's inspiration right?

Mildly annoying voice, repeats the same phrases over and over again in conversation (seriously, just listen to any recent stream of his).

Overall seems like an alright guy. Generally reasonable and fair when addressing ideas.

I thought he was right wing?

Never watched much of his stuff, but what I did see, he was bashing feminism and women's marches

I bet you think jontrons a nazi too you fucking pussy.

Fedora tipping went out of business. Now sjw vs. anti-sjw is all the rage.

eh he seems like a pretty smart dude but lacks the personality to really be engaging. personally i like armored skeptic a hell of a lot more.

Sargon of Akkad was a great ruler who conquered many Sumerian city states, uniting ancient Sumeria.

Greg has climbed so far up his own ass since he started dating shoe that everytime the faggot speaks I can hear him gargling his own stomach acid.

Faggot lost the mission. I'm betting it was the pussy that did it to him. Damn shame too.

Seems like he's the go too guy for people who want to live in their echo chamber

sjw of the right detected lmao he is obviously leftist

He is a centre/left/right lib. But he hates the extreem right and left equilly.

He's an ignorant faggot. Especially about history.

This is correct

/thread

Isn't he American? You guys don't really have an extreme left.

He's alright, but I feel like he puts himself and his own opinions on a pedestal too often.

Nah, he's a limey

He's a liberal. He's made that clear several times.

He's just hates extreme leftist dipshits.

Pretty sure he's british.

test

He's coopting the memes.

youtu.be/2YgZnkWtbbQ

He's pretty good.

He usually does a bit of research before arguing something, which is nice.

Although occasionally he cracks down on little details or even simple jokes as if they had a huge meaning behind them.

>Seems like he's the go too guy for people who want to live in their echo chamber
how? ??

Ah. that makes more sense then. Personally, I don't care much about right vs left debates, since they are complete pointless. Everyone seems to work backwards from the conclusion that their political beliefs are infallible.

the new memedia, his 'shitposting' channel, it's the same limey dude

Basically Milo tier.

Annoying fake cunt who says shit for attention, right wingers lap it up.

Him and that long haired hippy take fucking ages to get to the point of anything.

Didn't this fag make like a 3 hour long video about Marxism infiltrating his magic the gather group lol

why is every gamer gate chud suddenly becoming relevant again?

I watch all his context

He overcompensates a bit for sjw outrage by being a bit too lenient on Trump et al.

Also he's 1/4 darkie. Obligatory.

All of these. I watched his stuff for almost 2 years. Then I realized how fake he is in between his sort of good points.

I used to follow him but then I started smoking weed and realized hes kinda full of shit a lot of the time.

3/10

LIberal = right wing in Britain you retard

He supports Trump

Hes just a fat Jew trying to make money on Youtube

he's an idiot. used to like his videos but they're shit now.

>you can't use the dictionary definition of feminism to define the movement!!!
>well if you look at the dictionary definition of egalitarian...

yeah, what a fucking genius.

Can you guys stop talking about my dad?

Most of his audience are 14 year olds

Once they turn 18 they realise he is just a fat wanker who doesn't know what he is talking about

Brainwashed cuck, same as rest of youtube atheists

Cool english faggot

Nice dubs, He brings up valid points but he drones out for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long that your just bashing your head against your keyboard hoping he gets the the point of his video only toi realize your 20 minutes in his video and theres like a hour left

not wrong

honestly gotta agree with you there. as much as i enjoy his shit

cool dude
the whole youtube social commentator thing is so annoying. He's the only one besides Mr Metokur that I can stand. Doesn't take himself too seriously

who?

>Doesn't take himself too seriously
Sarcasm?

Faggon of akkad

Did the whole part of feminism not matching the dictionary definition in action, while egalitarianism does, go over your head?

oh...
this cuck.
He is a faggot.
he has some bright ideas.
but most of the time is just a faggot.
like you said a pretty cuck faggot.
no need to give him an attention.
btw nice shilling about him OP.
you are a faggot, too.

ahh. I get it.
a typical brit who knows everything.
maybe he knows why they really abandon EU, like rats.
and if he says is about the people. he is lying like shit.

Pseudo-intellectual who jerks off looking at himself in the mirror

angsty european mad about no longer receiving free gibs from uk

kek