More? wanna see her sucking cocks? Rate and comment how would u use her

More? wanna see her sucking cocks? Rate and comment how would u use her.

No she seems like a nice lady I don't want my pure image of her to be shattered.

She looks sweet as pie, no way she gets that naughty! 10/10 Christian

Only if she was sucking mine.

Very hot. So sucking multiple cock or just one?

Didnt answer my question

post the nudes

multiple cocks. but not at the same time. 2 black cocks and one white.

show it

Wanna see her sucking cocks.

Took the bait did ya?

Moar

yes 7.8/10 lets see, rating can definitely change

Any webms pls?

I can't see anything...pust full nude or full sucking...this pic is just insulting ...deliver

MOAR

Need moar!

I would have her work the counter at my dry cleaning/fast asian food store.

Patience (DMX voice)

She is an attractive naive little child. She thinks that everyone owes her something for her privilege but it is obvious that reality is adverse to this. She needs to be treated like a fucktoy. Used, discarded and set aside to be used again. I don't think she is good at sucking dick or fucking for that matter right now. She would need some proper coercion. She needs to be teased to her limit. Her skin touched, breathed on, licked and kissed. Along her neck and her sides, all while she is tied down to a bed in nothing but her underwear. Teased for hours if I do say so myself. Then, when she is near her breaking point, I would refrain from her and untie her. Saying " that you get no more until you suck dick like a proper whore". I would guide her along with a fistful of her hair and tell her that she won't get anything until she does this right. I would see her panties wet and just make fun of her."i haven't even really started in you yet..just wait until your cockslut training really begins" I would tell her -- I would talk to a girl that I can bring g to the edge. Make her blood burn with want, make her logical cognitive thoughts melt away. With every tease, lick, phonecall to tease and imaginative fantasies I like to bring a girl to the point of craving, then listen to her beg

any of her ass in these panties?

would love to bend her over that bed and go berry my cock in that. pussy?

is this her?

That's Jenny. so no, not her

moar

Drop some nudes already