Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it

Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make a young woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a myriad of tattoos and a rap sheet as long as one's forearm.

These men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.

Well it's good you figured all this out now OP.

Bet OP doesn't have a girlfriend

You're not coining that phrase. You're turning it.
Fucking tard.

I love this photo

>Literally wearing nothing
>Standing in front of "cosplay is not consent"
>Every guy in background is staring at her ass

Did you know Men's Right Activists tried to boycott Mad Max Fury Road on the grounds it was feminist propaganda?

Now you know why nobody takes them seriously.

Still not an invitation to touch her. You wouldn't want a landwhale grinding on you because you wore a costume.

When did I imply that it was an invitation to touch her?

I don't take any group of any people seriously, they're all inherently inconsistent.

The vast, vast, vast majority of males of our species who've ever lived never had a partner and never had offsprings. Like other animals, females would rather share with others the resources provided them by a single, strong, leading male, rather than have the monopoly on the attention given them by a man who follows. Patriarchal societies remedied this problem by forcefully locking women into a single-partner lifelong marital commitment with no opt-out. And it worked flawlessly for thousands of years, until feminism came to be.

When "sexually liberated" from a healthy patriarchal society's norms women regress back to animal like behavior. It's in their nature.

Equality is a false god.

Does anyone have the shopped version of this image? It changed the sign to say something along the lines of "all the cosplayers are paid prostitutes, use them as you please". Think I saw it on /d/, super time ago? Not sure.

To be fair, everything involving the women couldve been dropped and the movie wouldve been better.

I dont watch mad max for someone to be saved, i watch it to see cars and dystopia.

social intelligence is a nice thing to bad noobs
dont know how to play some games

Well then..

It makes sense.
Most hotties that cosplay it up at these events are doing it for the attention anyways.
I have never heard one turn someone down when asked for a photo.
And i never see dudes feel up and grope without asking either.
At a club sure, but thats a different scene.

>that punchline

The tl;dr was worth it, OP.

You were mocking the cosplay is not consent sign as if it were ironic for her to be standing next to it when it isn't. The point is that even if she's dressed provocatively, that's not an open invitation to rudely snap photos of her without asking or touching her.

I wonder how deep her cunt is

why is she posing next to the cosplay is not consent sign?

Because she's an SJW twat.

idc if u don't believe me, this is her tho

>same exact moles

yup, that's her. disappointing little ass though

nope. the birthmarks are similar but different.

You're the woman master huh?
>fucking kill yourself

>the world isn't fair, and we, regardless of idealistic naiveté, are animals just like the rest

If not for an age-old social structure of strict patriarchy, now substituted with birth-control and other contraception, EVERY baby would have chads for fathers.

At least us betas have a chance at sex at all now. In hunter-gatherer days, we'd have been killed before puberty.

thats ridiculous

This is pretty much true. This is also why women destroy any nation that they are allowed majority say in. They invite in dangerous men because it's in their nature to want that sort of thing.

you're ridiculous, knobsickle

The "bad boy" angle works.... but there's the thing. Bad boys do not succeed at life. They wind up in prison, on government aid, or laying around and letting a woman pay all the bills. Women quickly learn after 18 that bad boys are LOSERS!

There's 3 techniques that certainly work with women.
>bad boy
>the starving artist angle, it can be anything from photography, to painting, to music.... but being a rock musician is the most effective way.
>successful men.

Once women psychologically mature (it happens anywhere from 14-23ish depending on the girl), they don't shoot for bad boys anymore, they shoot for men that got their shit together.

How do I know this shit? I WAS the bad boy throughout high school. The bright boisterous argumentative asshole that challenged authority.... then when I moved into loser status by my mid 20s, I learned I need to change my tactics. Being a rebel without a cause is usually a very fruitless cause, it works out great when it comes to getting women when you're teenage though.

Have you honestly looked at the type of girls the "bad boys" get in their 20s and 30s? The quality of their women takes a hit, this isn't high school anymore. They get the fat used up meth skanks that ride around on the backs of their harleys, the meth hags that look 40 at 20 and have full dentures....

That life path does not have a happy ending. I got my shit together, OP, and you should too. Unless you can actually make a career of being a rock star or you inherited millions being a badass is generally counter productive in adulthood.

It's funny because being productive in your teenage years is generally socially scorned but being a badass is rewarded. After high school that quickly reverses. You still try and be a badass and life will crudely knock you down over and over until you learn to be a good little cog. And the guys that had their shit together in high school quickly pull ahead in the game of life.

Damn, this shit thread of mine is still going

dropping truth bombs.

>all the cosplayers are paid prostitutes, use them as you please

There you go famalamadingdong.

>Because she's an SJW twat.

Actually she is a cam whore as well.