What drugs have you taken Sup Forums?

What drugs have you taken Sup Forums?
In the past 24 hours I've had cannabis, oxycodone, amitrypteline, diazapam, codeine and done two washed of pic related without lemon juice.

love

These are my replacement for love.

Mobic: 15mg
Aropax: 40mg
Metformin: ???

Weed: fuckin great I smoke every day
Alcohol: sucks, only drink socially
LSD: gets me in a meditative state but I don't see many visuals
Psilocybin: fucking best thing I've ever done. Tons of visuals and gut laughter and all-around fascinating feelings.
DMT: terrifying. I'll tackle this drug for real when I have more courage.

I've heard a good DMT trip will be one of the most amazing experiences you can have, but a bad one will send you through the seven layers of hell. I'm keen to try it.

I personally can't drink alcohol, otherwise I start wanting to kill myself. I'm using drugs to avoid doing that tyvm,

In the past 24 hours: caffeine, nicotine
In my life: everything

NA now - 2 months clean and sober.

I've heard the same, I took a couple tiny hits of DMT last year and IMMEDIATELY the visuals started coming. Everything came in so fast, I became terrified. Pretty much mashed my face into a pillow and mechanically breathed in and out, repeating to myself that everything would be okay, until the trip was over. That frequency hit my brain as soon as I breathed out the second hit, a noise that pierced my soul.

Well done going stopping man. I've been off alcohol for a month as of today. Almost bought some today but I didn't.

Welcome to Faggots Anonymous. You guys can't hack life can ya? You should try this new drug called OD. Literally get a handful of whatever pill you can find and neck the lot. Mad trips bro. To the bathroom, the Hopsital and the morgue. Seriously though. Deal with life you bunch of cucks.

Nice, I hope you are able to keep it up (I'm assuming that's your goal). It's been a difficult 2 months for me, but I've gone sober for 2 years before and I know it gets easier as time goes on. Do you go to meetings? I only specified NA (as they are my preference) but I will go to AA if there aren't any NA meetings by me.

Nah I don't. I never got too bad, and I generally have enough self control to stay away. But as soon as I have one, I'm going to start binging really hard, so yeah hopefully I can keep it up.

I remember what it was like to feel like I knew everything.

I pity you.

Weed, which makes me crazy now. And pscilocybin, which I did with a bunch of people on the beach. I wanna do it by myself and just see what I do.

I'd absolutely love to try shrooms, not done any trips before

Just do your own research, learn as much as you can, then do it. That's what I did and my God, I fucking loved it. Saw waves with different colors, clouds in the sky were spinning and were kind of purplish. It was overall an enjoyable experience that I'd do again.

ayy straya bro.

have done 2 hoyts jars. was a strong yield.

tastes like absolute shit though. gag

Ayy yes. I've done it a few times, not sure if it works because I always smoke bud with it too. Some times I've noticed feeling a little different. But I rarely use lemon juice, and only usually do one wash. Hoyts definitely works though?

Weed: once in awhile
2CE: did it a lot in high school, was dependent on it.
DOB: got stuck in a visual hole, might have been 25i. We still don't know.
LSD: pretty great. Leaves me with a wirey / fake feeling lately, so I am on a break from it.
MDMA: only candy flipped with it, but was the most calm on a trip I've ever been.
Mushrooms: probably my favorite hallucinogen.

yeah works, not always up for the trade off though as drinking a large amount of poppy and lemon juice can sometimes make me feel sick.

have tried both single and double wash, could have been different potency in each batch but i didn't notice a great deal of a difference

Oh man yeah, I almost threw up on my first wash tonight. The stuff is disgusting. But honestly, its worth it, I feel great for once :')