Peaky Blinders

This show is pretty good. Let's talk about it.

Oim up fer sum Cheeky Peaky mate, twelve bong on tha ringer!

What kind of gun is that? Looks like a bazooka tube strapped on to a disc wheel.

I actually kinda miss the IRA guy. Shame they killed him off-screen.

Lewis Machine Gun.

Couldn't even finish the first episode. Contemporary music in that setting was fucking awful. Watch Boardwalk Empire instead.

Thomas did nothing wrong

I dig it.

best character

Reminder that Arthur is best Blinder and deserves redemption

On a gathering storm comes a tall handsome man
In a dusty black coat with a red right hand!!!!!!

SHALOM!

its a fucking beautiful show in image and sound, but fuck me, i can't understand shit of what they are saying.

He was pathetic as fuck when his Daddy was around.

>And you know what we named it?

>What did you name it?

>Tommy Fucking Shelby

Subtitles my friend

>It's an americuck can't understand an accent other than his own episode

I'm not a native speaker but I can. My English isn't even good.

I stopped reading around episode 8 of season 1.

I felt that Thomas not realizing that one girl was a plant is fucking dumb considering he is supposed to be the smart one. She shows up and instantly everything goes to shit. Never questions it once

horrible soundtrack

not a native speaker, but i can handle the black guys on The Wire just fine. this fucking show is way worse than that. they speak in heavy accents and most of the time, whispering. its awful.

It grows on you. They also do a lot of different versions of it as time goes on.

Or maybe this show just isn't for the likes of yous.

Yep. Seriously even with the subtitles there are times when I don't exactly know what they're talking about. It's not just the pronunciation, it's the weird UK political jargon and sentence construction too.

You need to become more worldly user.

>american, not irish or english, and have no problems.

Sure, lemme just learn the political history of every culture that's ever lived in case it's ever useful for watching a TV show involving people from said culture

faggot

>a faggot for being interested in other cultures besides my own
Come on, user.

That's fine if it's an interest to you. Don't act like it's some prerequisite for watching TV.

>Hey user this salad's nice, what's in it?
>"Are you serious? HHHnnngh do you seriously not cultivate your own variety of greens in your backyard garden?? Unfuckingbelievable"

I think you're the faggot, user. A huge faggot. Carry on, simpleton.

It's a period piece, so you should know at least some of the major background about the period it takes place in. Right after WW1 ended and all the vets are back home in grimy, industrial England, where corruption is king. It's a great setting and time period for some criminal shit to go down.

It turns to shit after Season 2. Tired of the characters suddenly becoming different people with different mannerisms between seasons

Also May was the best waifu, he should have chose her. Grace a shit

OI M8 IS DA PAYKEY FOOKIN BLOINDAS INNIT?

Brick off you faggot hipster cuck

That's a cute drag queen

Grace. A. Shit.

wrote him off like a bitch season 2. muh infection

>she didn't even show up a single time in S3

FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEE