>be me
>NCAA D1 athlete
>20y/o m
>full-ride athletic scholarship to elite school
>pull mad girls due to 10/10 physique
>spoiled rotten by rich father
>pic related, me in high school

>tl;dr AMA thread

Do you feel any racial discrimination for being black?

What's that like?...being black that is

I know that running takes up all of your time. And it's a fucking achievement to be a top tier athlete.

But are you content that that's all you're going to be?

more racially discriminated for being white. majority of athletes are black so I am judged to have less physical abilities

Not 100%. I never played to make running my profession. I study accounting and have learned the stock market from father figure.
7.5/10 prepared for real world

What bullshit special school treatment do you get?

>be me
>chem grad student
>TA biochem lab course
>one student a baseball fag
>had to setup a special lab session for him every other week because sports
>3hr lab session
>required me TA more than I was contracted too
>had to prepare an entire lab for one person
>teach him one on one
>kid graduates
>joins minor league baseball team
>want to go pro

Thanks for wasting my time asshole

You at least have good luck. I didnt get shit in Spain with 10,80 100m.l. When I got injured no one cared and eventual y put me into the trash bin despite the fact that I had 17yo. Has been 4 years since then, the following years I failed in choosing my college career twice and here I am alone with no friends NEET and with an ugly depression .

Man, where do I begin?

>free meal plan
>free housing
>nearly unlimited school gear. including shirts, shorts, jackets, shoes, backpacks
>free tutoring sessions for all classes
>excused absences from classes every week
>access to campus centers normal students are not
>get to meet school president/ notable alumni
>free trips around the country for meets

being an athlete does come with it's added struggles as well.

for your situation, I do consider myself above average intelligence ie don't need tutor. me and my TA's just chill for an hour every day

no luck here. 1:56 800m , 4:14 1600m in high school. Sorry your own pleb decision to stay in Spain didn't turn out, should have come to the track capital of the world
USA USA USA

>for your situation, I do consider myself above average intelligence ie don't need tutor. me and my TA's just chill for an hour every day

I wasn't a tutor and that not what a TA does in a chem dept. I was a TA for a lab course...aka I taught a lab course alongside a prof. Bc baseball fags atheletics inferred with our schedule! He got to have labs to him self. Aka I had to set up the experiment twice every week and watch/help the class do them. With him it was three times a week and dude didn't even care or want to be a chemist or biochemist. Fucking waste of my time. Fuck you and atheletics for your special treatment.

what events do ya do? and what are your pb's?

Post your dick?

>fuck you and athletics* for your special treatment

Sup Forumstard detected. Maybe I could help tutor you?

800m&1500m, I also run for the 4x800 and DMR relay squads.

800m 1:52 1500m 3:51

What can i do to be reward with some of that wealth you've inherited?

I never tutored and you couldn't do my old TA work (I graduated) without a chem or biochem background

You're a real scrappy gym rat

>post dick pic
>???
>profit

Pointing out spelling errors on the internet much less Sup Forums. Cool story Sup Forumsro

I'm sorry did you not understand what I meant? was this going into publication?

AKA Look at my dick and don't pay? I ain't falling for that one...

fuck, i ran 1:57 back in high school as my pb for the 800 although the only training I did was going for runs three a week whenever I wanted to.

You could have easily ran in college. If not D1 than D2 for sure, varies based on your region

yeah that's the thing though, im in NZ, so no one gave a shit. I wanted to do track here since I felt like I had talent and enjoyed running a fair bit, but there weren't any clubs with people I could train with. Now i just run sometimes when I feel like it. Miss the competition though for sure,was good fun.

you and both fucked over by not being in US system. Athletes here are beyond pampered.

it's weird over here man, after 14 they dont give a shit about athletes, it's so weird. I would explain it more but cbf typing that shit. All i can tell you is after 14, even if you're an amazing star they don't give a shit, no special treatment.