Girlfriend is going to fuck her black ex today, we haven't done more than makeout yet. Advice from experienced cucks...

Girlfriend is going to fuck her black ex today, we haven't done more than makeout yet. Advice from experienced cucks, or questions? Otherwise, post some pics/webms. Pic related, it's me right now.

As an experienced cuck, your cage is not set up correctly. The distance piece is too short , so the brackets are too far apart.

Pic related, it's my sissy cock properly caged by my very demanding wife.

It's a fun fantasy, but absolutely the most beta thing you could ever do irl.

It takes a truly broken man to go along with this.

Have a little dignity.

Do you mean the piece the lock is on? It does have a bit of give.

Because you left out the distance piece, you moron. It looks a bit like this:

>pic related

Sharpie timestamp on for balls to prove it's you, faggot.

I don't believe you

Another image for comparison. There's a groove in the inner bracket that allows for a snug fit of the distance piece over the bar that holds the lock.

>the distance piece

AKA the spacer

I am totally jelly.

Germanfag here. You are, of course, correct.

this

better kill yourself

Either kill them both of end your own life, you make me sick

How on earth is this appealing to anyone?!

Why don't you kill yourself, if you are so sick?

I for one welcome my new female overlord.

what the fuck is wrong with you cucks?

Why subject yourself to that? Just so your woman can fuck another guy? Your life is pretty messed up if you take pleasure from that

Remember to have fun

Thanks, I see what you mean. I guess I had another bar in there for no reason, that made the spacer not fit initially.

If this is wrong, I don't want to be right. :3

Damn, that's hot as fuck. I'd let her lock me up, too.

Because i have self worth, if you don't have value you should remove yourself, you are an embarrassment

Holy goat shit man. You are literally the saddest sack of worthless sub-human shit. In all sincerity, you need to blow the top half of your fucking skull off you beta cuck fucking faggot.

Now you've left out the inner bracket and used a spacer that is too long. Since the outer bracket has no groove for the spacer to fit into, enjoy your pinched skin... I'm beginning to suspect you're doing this on purpose. ;)

Listen man, I get that everyone has their fetish. But what I dont understand is why you cant take your girl and fuck the shit out of her eventually. What clicks in your head when you see others doing it? If I was dominating your wife, treating her like a real whore, wouldnt you want to do the same? Insted of just sitting there, letting her get everything?
I just dont get it.

Jesus Christ, OP listen to user here.

Cuck is life, cuck is love

You're 12 and what is this?

Can't speak for others, but I do dominate the shit out of her, I just love to see her squirm on a stranger's cock and lick her clean afterwards.

I love it when my gf cucks me but I don't have a chastity cage. Should I get one?

If you had breasts you would be a woman

Post picture of your girl and her black ex

I can only recommend it, it adds a level of submission that has its own rewards. The power she holds over your sexuality whilst cumming on another cock is quite titillating.

me

Sounds pretty fun. I probably will get one.

my wife with her fuck buddy