The Steele dossier (the one with the golden showers in it), released in *July*...

The Steele dossier (the one with the golden showers in it), released in *July*, included the statement that Putin had offered Trump 19% of Rosneft if he became president and removed sanctions.

This *December*, 19.5% of Rosneft, Russia’s state oil company, has been sold to parties unknown. The only verifiable owner of the sold stake is the Swiss oil trading firm Glencore, which bought an "indirect equity interest" limited to just 0.54 percent. The remaining 19% of equity is owned by companies in the Cayman islands.

COINCIDENCE??

reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mikebutcher/status/826014671182372869
inquisitr.com/3935723/donald-trump-russia-golden-shower-pee-tape-vladimir-putin-rosneft-oil-steele-dossier-bribe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What makes this even more spicy is that the Russian state-controlled bank VTB fronted the money for the purchase, and then released the collateral on the 19.5% stake, effectively giving away the money without any guarantee that it will be payed back, or even knowing who will pay it back.

The biggest thing that gets me is all these conflicts of interest.

It speaks loudly of all the officials around him, just standing idly.

yes, but this even goes a step further and suggests a 10 billion dollar bribe to the president of the united states by the leader of a foreign nation.

that's treason

This.

Well fuck

I doubt it'll proven. And I'm sure it's true.

We're just going to have to wait for him to fuck up and then grit out way through Pence, in the best of cases.

also, don't forget that this may mean that the golden shower tapes actually exist

>We're just going to have to wait
or you could go out and protest, write your senator, etc

you know, use your democratic rights while you still have them

>The Steele dossier (the one with the golden showers in it), released in *July*, included the statement that Putin had offered Trump 19% of Rosneft if he became president and removed sanctions.

I want more in this. How verifiable is this?

Sounds like every day for the Clintons
Minus the president part of course

>I doubt it'll proven. And I'm sure it's true.

twitter.com/mikebutcher/status/826014671182372869

I'll look for more sources

>Minus the president part of course
but that's the critical part you double nigger

Oh.

Yeah, about that. I'm a US citizen without the write to vote. I don't have representation in Congress or the Senate. My island was taken by the US in 1898 and in 1955 we were finally allowed to govern ourselves to an extent, since this is still US territory. They love us in US armed forces infantry. I'm from Puerto Rico.

The golden showers was a proven farce. This discredits any other claims made by that source

Good thing the libtards votes don't matter

Proven a farce how?

>write
So you really are a spic

That's a fallacy.

>a proven farce
No, it was unsubstantiated. That something else entirely.

pol jumping up and down pretending they were the source doesn't make it so.

Archives of Sup Forums planning it out before it was released

I know you're trolling, but liberal votes are the only ones that matter. Voter turn out for republicans has been about the same for the last three presidential elections and probably before that as well. Whether or not a democrat wins office depends on whether liberals decide to vote.

Most conservatives vote. Most liberals don't. And there's a lot more liberals.

inquisitr.com/3935723/donald-trump-russia-golden-shower-pee-tape-vladimir-putin-rosneft-oil-steele-dossier-bribe/

>I doubt it'll be proven.
>also I'm sure it's true.

>can't be proven

>sure
>its
>true

It brings strong questioning to anything else said by the source because it's been proven to be unreliable
Is that better?

I'm a guy on a phone with auto-correct who doesn't proof read.

>liberal votes are the only ones that matter

>most conservatives vote

>most liberals don't vote

fuckin wut m8? my sides

bullshit, the archives explicitly state that the plan didn't include statements about Russia

Jesus man, that's no proof.

Sup Forums overestimates their influence

Won't /= can't

Thanks.

lrn2reason
if an election is decided based solely on whether or not liberals decide to vote, those votes matter.

Yes, those statements were later added by officials in the CIA etc. as the claim escalated.
It's an embarrassment to our intelligence programs really.

yes.

you = retarded faggot

Thanks.

also, can you give your source when you make the claim its discredited? Trump calls everything he does not like fake news. Does not actually mean its fake.

haha, fucking idiot

so the CIA edited the archives, by adding extra posts instead of just deleting the relevant ones? how can we trust the archives at all then?

Also, and more importantly, the earliest posts about the troll in archives date back to October. The dossier was already out in July.

But yeah, go ahead and emulate the retarded faggot while you call him one, it looks great.

Christ kid you sound like an absolute dunce

Only when you don't vote, it doesn't matter what the fuck you think and no one cares. Literally no one.

Is your argument seriously "Well, like, we totally didn't even feel like voting sooo that's why we lost"?

holy fuckin kek the denial in these motherfuckers is hilarious

Logic has produced sodium within you.

Tasty.

Feed him an argument you can fight, that helps.

Being cringey doesn't make you less of a dunce

The cia doesn't have to edit the archives to add anything to it nigger.
If they knew where it came from, they'd find a new goose to chase.

That's literally the argument that's being formed, take some personal responsibility and realize you're on the wrong side of history for remaining a salty little bitch. :^)

Name calling doesn't dispelling logic.

From a couple weeks back

>we totally didn't even feel like

Can't agree that was his argument, that notion isn't anywhere but in your post.

Trumpfags aren't readers I guess.

Nice way to ignore the time line discrepancy that debunks your horse shit story, dumb fuck.

I like how not a single person has considered that perhaps Russia read the report then immediately sold 19% of the company to itself in order to cause dissent

They've shown that they will resort to petty stunts like that to cause issues before, why not now?

Search it yourself. I just searched "golden showers trump" (duckduckgo Google filters results) and all the results were either jokes or explanations of how the intelligence agency fucked up so bad.

See
Just see for yourself

>why not now?
because they like Trump, so it would go against their interests.

Also, because the Duma was unaware of the sale until after the fact, and so were other board members of Rosneft such as BP, which also holds a 19% stake.

Yeah, except that's not what he was saying.

If you were using logic then you wouldn't be a dunce, would you?

If you don't vote, no one gives a fuck what you have to say. Not a hard concept.

I literally got a bunch of links to RT articles.

Show me the proof that it has been debunked and I'll believe it. Note that the Sup Forums archives aren't proof, because they only date back until October.

As far as I know, it's only unsubstantiated, which is different from debunked.

That logical statement user made?

Still there, undisputed. That's how it works, if you can grasp it.

I don't care if they date to 200 b.c.

It means nothing.

>It means nothing.
obviously, but because of the dates we can say for a fact that the archives mean nothing

This is ridiculous tin foil maximum.

And then Trump capitalised th letter R in his surname, which happens to be the first letter of the SOVIET UNION AND WAR AND GLORY TO THE PUTIN.

And did you know that Trump once drank United freedom water and it was found to have a chemical composition of h2 and get this, o. Secret ambassador to Mars Adam Rice acquired a sample of putins presidential water and it had an identical molecular composition. If trump and Putin can get chemicals to each other why can't they get chemicals like ink on paper to each other for the purpose of being pen pals

Then while they writing each other, Putin could enact his master plan to ... Uh... Be allowed access to the world market?

Its all money people

Wooo! Trump's death by firing squad! I hope its true and a conviction would land. But if it was a perfect world he wouldn't have been the Republican nominee.

>a conviction would land
Well, seeing how the recent Muslim ban was in blatant disregard of national and international law, and he got away with it, I don't see how he'd be charged at all.

Its not true and has been debunked already. Either pay attention to politics or don't Don't half-ass it.

>has been debunked already
proof

so fake news then.

which part about this is fake?

it would have to be true first.
that is how it works kid.

Google it, nigger

What the fuck, BP holds a 19% stake in a foreign government state owned oil company that basically keeps their economy afloat and that's okay and less alarming than a questionable intelligence report followed by a convenient 19% being sold off to unknown buyers?

Once that report hit, EVEN if it was true, the deal would have been immediately cancelled if they were trying to hide it because being caught is absoloutly against their interests

only if he takes it.
that's how it works kid.

I did, it didn't turn up anything that shows that it's false. So proof. Nigger.

All of it

one of her losers detected.

proof

unless you can prove it.
that's how it works kid.

edgy preteen detected.

this. well and loli express. fucking girls the age of your wife's daughter.

>BP holds a 19% stake in a foreign government state owned oil company that basically keeps their economy afloat and that's okay and less alarming than a questionable intelligence report followed by a convenient 19% being sold off to unknown buyers
Yes, because one is legal and the other is high treason.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that treason is proven here, because it isn't of course, I'm just saying that it's rather coincidental that the number line up exactly to suggest treason by Trump. And I think we should get to the bottom of that.

I'll notify the secret service.

to you.

sure kid

Queerlafornias waiting for you snowflake

Fake ""news""

You made your bed now lie in it.

it should be to you too, unless you're too retarded to understand that absence of evidence isn't the same as evidence of absence.