Guess what: I'm a woman

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits/ass, unless you beg like the pathetic scum you are. Also I'll be your CEO one day

Bait thread~

tits or gtfo

>sandwhich
Opinion discarded, intelligence confirmed as bullshit. Bait post, 1/10 for making me reply.

I am always wondering who is so desperate to post such a crap, I've seen this like 4 times if you want reactions post timestamp. And ofc Tits or gtfo

I almost wish you were telling the truth so I could tell you how little I care about it.

>i'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread
>misspells "comparable" because when said it sounds like "comperable"

sounds like a troll to me. That or you have "top of my class" confused with "i'm fucking my professors"

Only 8 years? Hah! Newfag!

Nice copy pasta faggot

TITS OR GTFO

Man hands/10

Seriously? 8 years? Biiiig number for a NEWFAG
TITS OR GTFO MF
AND IT BETTER BE TIMESTAMPED
NICE COPYPASTA MF

Tits or GTFO, sage goes in all the fields.

If not a troll , no shit serlock , women can get shit done too? Holy shit mind blown.
If troll , 2.69,420 / 8 m8 for makin me respond.

Seriously. No timestamp, no one cares.

the copy and paste skills are strong with this one.

Stop reposting copypastas.

I think someone forgot their tampons...

good for you I guess

nice day for a stroll

>I have an IQ of 146.

but can you define atheism?

8 years.
Cunt, u know the rules.

Post ur tits my epic CEO, or gtfo.

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

lol so randum

>holds up a spork

look boys, we got a dreamer here. Daddy told you you were special correct? Guess what, he was wrong. You are just another cunt hole.

nah, just copy and pasted. kthx XD

Poor bait

/dejavu

Aaaaaaaaand is bait.