Hey guys, fat virgin here, and im taking a girl out to a movie date next week...

Hey guys, fat virgin here, and im taking a girl out to a movie date next week, how do I make a move without getting pepper sprayed and arrested?

As long as you are in America, you have nothing to worry about.

How old are you and how old is she? Have you arranged a time? Don't make much of a move in the cinema such as a kiss or anything. Definitely take her for food after then make your move after that.
Pic of her so can see whether she would have high standards of a guy's behavior?

This right here. Don't even do movie dates at all tbh, it's awkward to sit with someone you want to get to know but can't.

im 19 shes 20 and yeah itll be at 7pm, and yeah im thinking about taking her out afterwards if she wants, and i don't have any pictures on my phone, She's not that high up the chain

I actually have to go to this movie for a reason but i didn't tell her why and just asked her cuz i didn't want to go alone

And also, im known her for awhile but this is the first time ive asked her to do anything, we weren't ever close or anything, so theres no romantic indications in the first plave like with a girl you met on a dating site, she might just think of me as a friend so i'm not sure, that's why i need to make a move

Give her a kiss goodbye, maybe just on the cheek. Invite her out again and kiss her more if she seems like she's happy with you. Just be confident and not weird and act like it's perfectly natural.

I don't really agree with this. It's not awkward, you're just sitting there watching a movie. Just go out after, discuss the film, what you thought about it etc, and you can get to know her then

Jesus christ bro... I've been there user I didn't think anyone else did this

if i don't jerk off for a week beforehand i just might have the balls to kiss her on the cheek after a hug, but idk user

i didn't want to scare the normies thinking i was gonna shoot everyone

Do NOT just kiss her, Jesus Christ. Keep eye contact while talking and see if she does the same. Read the chemistry, it's not that hard to tell if a person is comfortable with you.

Hint: If she keeps looking at you from the side and blows air in your face when you break eye contact, she's up for something. (I have ignored this with multiple girls, yes one can be this dense.)

Just get a pic from somewhere man

Lotss of girls have been comfortable with me cuz im funny and a beta, but theyd probably flip out if i tried something. and that's such a stupid thing for them to do in the first place.

When the two of you make eye contact, just give her this look, and go for it Sup Forumsro

>theyd probably flip out if i tried something

And that's where you're wrong. Next time legitimately ask for a date. Better get turned down right away than have the intentions unclear, like now.

Call her "M'lady" a lot. Like way more than you think you should. Girls find it classy.
>would M'Lady care for some popcorn? is M'Lady comfortable or shall I procure different seats for her?
Use words like procure instead of find. It impresses them and makes them think you're smart.
Wear a fedora. Not your regular "goin to wal mart" fedora. Your good fedora.
If you don't have a good fedora, go to JC Penny and get one. Don't go cheap. Spend at least $10 on it.
Consider wearing a cape. They're very classy.

Maybe she does know i'm not sure, I hit on her back in HS even sexting her in class and she let it happen but she had a boyfriend so i didn't go too far. but idk it seemed like there was always something there in the way, i felt like she really wasn't into me, but she told me she was excited even though he haven't spoken in like a year so she can't just see me as a friend, shes got plenty of those, or maybe she's just too nice to turn me down

not my meme style, i prefer the depraved pervert kidnapper with schizoid personality

Get one popcorn and share it, when it's nearly gone quietly put a hole in the bottom and stick your cock in. Next time she wants some buttery goodness you're set. If she screams and runs out of the theatre at least you won't have to drive her home and if she roots around for the last kernel you can leave right away.

Well, it's pretty safe to just ask if she'd like to do this more often afterwards.

Thinking you will get pepper sprayed and arrested is a good way of setting yourself up to be pepper sprayed and arrested.

I just know my limits, if i was cool i wouldn't be a loser

make sure she's knocked out first