Do you sniff girls worn panties?

Do you sniff girls worn panties?

Once or twice yeah.

I really hate that smell. Grew up with seven sisters. I swear the house constantly smelled like Picture. Never got use to it.

No, I eat them, well not really eat, just put them in my mouth and chew. The flavor's odd, sorta salty and musty but the odor of pussy gets all up in your throat and nostrils and makes me diamonds

Yes. Pretty much every chance I get alone in a girls house I will raid the panties. House sitting, visiting family, parties where I can sneak away easily.

Neighbor gave me her key to water plants while she was on holiday and I sniffed all those dirty panties while licking her vibrator like a lollipop.

Do the stains mean. They masturbate..because my niece has stains like op picture and she's well developed

1/1
Look this painties

2/2
Same painties, now 1 day used

If I had access, yes. I don't have any access to girl underwear.

what a loser

>sniff them
>not fully dressing up in their clothes
fags

can i sniff your house?

Are you gay now? My cousin had like 6 sisters, he grew up to be a raging fudge packer.

it means there soo to have there periods

Every.single.chance
If I'm not at home, I can guarantee you that the thought of getting my hands on a pair of worn panties has cross3d my mind. When I'm hard up, I'll just walk around campus and offer 50 bucks for whatever they're wearing right now. Its all I think about.

Are you me? I did the same with my neighbours panties and dildo. But i was feeding her fish. The dildo was all sticky.

you basically enjoyed to lick a penis.

when I was in college I found a pair or two of dirties in the dorm laundry room and I gave them a sniff, but usually I just eat my girlfiend's pussy so no real need to sniff her panties

No, at least since i live normal sex life. I used to do that when i was virgin...

yup...daughter left some dirty panties behind when she went to college. the smell is amazing

>sniff them
>not murder the girl and wear her skin
fags

If you're not too fat to do it you should be dressing up in them

run around at night wearing them

make fake breasts out of water balloons

take a shower wearing their clothes

cum on their photo albums or toothbrushes

yes my cousins when i visit.

Why do so many have shit on them?

why the fuck is there always shit marks

yes. as long as i can remember.

before I understood the concept I would use my moms and my sisters, that stopped around 10 because sex ed and realizing it was not supposed to be a family thing

in my teens it was heaven, friends sisters and moms. holy fuck

I am old now. I did a panty swap between wives via a fetish forum, and once through reddit.

If there were more options I would go for it

a lot more than I would have imagined. If it was work/school underwear it seemed like at least 15-20% of the time there was at least a streak

I have a wife and i still snitch in her friends laundry baskets. It aint easy to let a fetish go away

I am afraid of losing a friend over this, or ruining my wifes friendships over this.

What the fuck are people doing with these panties? all brown,yellow and shit, my girlfriend are never like this

I remember staying at a friends house one night and his sister had a bunch of friends over. We were all in the living room watching T.V and the whole room smelled like vagina. They were all wearing those loose pajama shorts so their slutholes were free to breath. Was bliss.

your gf must be a fucking robot

My neighbour is hot as hell and ive always fantasized about her panties. When we started college we became friends. So day she finally invite me to her house. Asked for the bathroom and i was fucking dissapointed. All her panties had horrible shit stains

Mmm shit and piss

Haha, I know the feeling

I remember sneaking into my neighbors house and going into there daughters room, only to find she's a cereal pants shitter

It's just not so interersting, when u can eat fresh pussy instead...

Kek you panty faggots are weird. Why do you like to chew on shit stains and piss tracks?

So you both licked a penis just because it once was inside a vagina? Did you say No Homo before?

Don't get crazy over it. Take a single pair, don't be that creeper, you'll never live it down if you're caught.

Or have a feminine penis

I just outright wont do it. I am too old with too few friends to lose any because I've been caught stealing panties.

If they are in the bathroom, hamper, etc. Ill smell them, if I can get a quick pull off ill do it, but its not worth losing friends over

Basicaly, like eating pussy or ass, just not so fresh and without responce of a woman.

You two sound like drug addicts
kek

>"cmon man just take a single hit"
>"No I wont do it I dont want to relapse again and lose friends"

I used to smell my cousins panties when I'd go over to study with her, even her bra, I'd jack off in her bathroom with her worn underwears and even lick them and stuff, she's hot..

Wish you could get them fresh when the panties and still wet
but most of the time its already dried up

it doesn't taste or smell the same when they are fresh. generally more tart, and piss tasting

You guys are all way off. It's vaginal discharge, and that's how a vagina cleans it's self throughout the day. Not skidmarks or masturbation ick.

That's quite a kink you have there.

Any more of her?

I live with 3 girls and my bestfriend, so thankfully 8 just get in the bathroom when they finish showering and the panties are still warm

You're a vaginal discharge

ooo gottem

Depends on the girl im sure

Never

Does your gf use panty liners?

Different to sanitary towels, they're like thin card feeling paper laminate made to literally just sit in the gusset like wallpaper so it gets the smeg smears instead of her undies and gets rolled up and thrown away once it's soiled.

In my experience women that use them are the only ones without gungy gussets, though the amount varies depending on the person and for some, where they are in their cycle.

At least threads like this will make it easier to tell my son about the birds and the bees when it's time.