Does Sup Forums have any thoughts on this show?

Does Sup Forums have any thoughts on this show?

good because of the guests, but maron is a tryhard, juicebag.

nelson bighetti is in this so its not all bad

Neurotic old jew hires hot young women to pretend to want to fuck him: The series

I hate this guy and almost 90% of all these "comedians" you see on TV nowadays. Most of them are SJW liberal degenerates that don't actually tell jokes. Their jokes are more like observations.

Name some good comedians then

Sup Forums please leave

I think it stinks.

Reverend Bob Levy

>it's bad because it offends me

It's bad because it's not funny.

This guy is halfway right. Without using buzzwords, comedians now are a completely different kind of comedian than the greats. It sort of ended with people like Seinfeld and Letterman, the last great stand up guys were with that generatin.

Today most comedians are self-confessed depression riddled megalomaniac and it's fucking irritating and lacks class.

>and lacks class

and imagination
and creativity

>Seinfeld
>letterman
>funny
Grandpa go home

Norm Macdonald.

>it doesn't make me laugh
>it must be objectively worse than what does make me laugh
>anyone who laughs at this has bad taste and doesn't know what real comedy is

you're just as bad as "I miss when they made real music" and "wrong generation" fags

ended weird bc u just know maron probably wishes that how his life would go but instead he's childless and stuck living in the hellhole that is entertainment. the last couple episodes just rolled out like pure fantasy

>move to small town to be part of kid's life
>find work in a bookstore owned by a former writer and ron perlman
>romantic comedy hi jinks ensued
>everything works out
>smile fades to confusion as we fade out copying the graduate (a movie of course maron probably loves)

it was pure fanfiction for his own life

I mean he said before season 4 started that it was going to be a complete departure from his own life. He said it was going to play out as how his life could have gone. He was adamant that S4 would make the series into more of a parallel Marc timeline.

different user here...

maron IS kind of a cunt. he never got the love he needed from his daddy and mommy, so he eternally seeks out validation from anyone that will give it to him. he may be sober, but constantly seeking self validation from others is its own kind of addiction; and he looks sad doing it.

i like doug stanhope. i know a lot of people hate him here, but who cares? he gives zero fucks, and that's how true comedians should be. he doesn't pander, and doesn't need validation from others.

suburban louie played by a more obnoxious cuck

I agree with your observation of Marc. But it still doesn't make me dislike him as a comedian/writer. I think he knows he's not a good, confident person. He knows he seeks validation as well as why he does it.

I think he provides some interesting insight into addiction and where it's roots lie. He does it with funny, narcissistic insights to his own needy self.

I find him more interesting than funny. His podcast isn't that funny, but I like it more than his show.

agreed but he does have some attributes that make the show redeemable, along with his podcast while I don't think he's the best person in the world his interviews are good

Dave Anthony is a genius

Mediocre unfunny jew comic acts jewey and oy vey is the world crazy or is it just me

It was a bad idea to have him go back to his addiction at the end of the last season. Having that kind of a dark character arc didn't fit in with what made the show entertaining before that point. Yeah, he's this flawed older comedian with a drug using past, but you don't want to see him slip back into the drug use.

no just accurate