Feet thread

Feet thread.
Get in here

Bump for you, OP

post then, OP

Another bump for weak ass, OP.

teensoles up in here

A woman with ugly feet is a turn off bros

What advice do you guys usually give your girlfriends in order to satisfy your feet fetish? As in nail color, feet care ect

feet threads are best threads.

moar

Bump

So, I've been looking for this picture for a long time and maybe you boys could help me out.

White woman, somewhat tan.
She's wearing a dress, busty.
She is sitting on a chair at what looks like maybe a gala event. Her feet are propped up on another chair, facing the camera.
She looks maybe vaguely Jewish. Brunette.

She may be dead, I'm not sure.
If anyone can help with this picture, I'll carry us to the image limit.

cousin bro?

I think she's maybe in her late twenties.
It's a picture from feet threads like five or six years ago.

Someone has to have it.

>Implying we have girlfriends

yuup, sorry im gonna dip out already though. more tired than i thought.

as always everyones free to hit me up on kik for more: Sphfoot

take care fellas and gnite

Told her I don't like painted nails.

So she don't paint them.

More interested in that nice camel toe. More of that please!

Learn how to do a proper pedicure. Two birds one stone.

It's weird. Mine doesn't really care about my fetish for her feet. She doesn't really take the best care of them.

She doesn't paint her nails, and doesn't remove dead skin as often as most do. But they're still hot, I'd still put my dick between 'em.

This isn't it. Her dress is light in color.
You can see her face.
The room is well lit.

I appreciate the effort, though.

anyone see that guy yesterday messaging girls to let them know theyre feet sluts?

Those are in the fb/ig feet threads.

it was pretty cool. i didnt get to see any of the responses though i had to leave. would love seeing more stuff like that. seeing what girls think about their feet being used to jerk off to.

Yeah, you could see that in those threads.
Not really in these.

I don't think he got responses, though.

well is anyone up for it? is there someone here that wants to message some feet girls?

If you find them hot, even without proper care, you'd better hope she doesn't start taking care of them. Your dick might break.

Alright, this is my third time telling you.
Start a fb/ig feet thread if you want that.

This isn't that thread.

sorry, i looked through over 4000 foot pics and i don't have it.

Damn.

Tops?

exgf

any of you fucking cucks want to send me your gf/sisters/wifes toes so I can jerk off?

kik: anongutz

MOAR. NOW.

Thanks. I already found a set of about 15 pictures. Also with face.

amazing.....curl those toes

I remember there was one girl from VK that was all over Sup Forums threads a few years back because she had a lot of good feet pics, anyone know who im talking about?

bullshit

What makes you think I'm bullshitting?

coz im the only one with her pics

Thx, but I like them uncurled, so I only made these kind of pics. Here's another girl.

Faggot.

then you don't really truly love soles sorry....

love them in my own way

Moar? Sauce?

Id literally eat that qt after a good fucking

kek'd

hnng

oh my god her feet are PERFECT

she's a hooker in italy.

I've always loved tanned feet with jolly rancher blue nail polish..During the winter when their tan fades, I like an extremely dark purple or just plain black. GOOD tattoo's are a major plus. The way I see it is that if a girl takes care of her feet, then she probably is acceptably hygienic with the rest of her body. If I'm dating them then a pedicure once a month is a must. For the longest time I didn't realize there were other men that got off to feet..Just thought I was kind of weird. I'm in to s&m too (which everyone is or at least wants to try)..I'm submissive and my baby mamma would pay right along with aNY thing I asked. I got constant foot jobs and I used to LOVE having her walk over me with those sexy ass feet. Gahhh I miss that bitches sex. I can't find my feet pictures but have a look at dat ass

>that pic

wat

See, agonist my idea of perfect if the rest were that blue color on her big toe

thdiggitydank makes my penis erect

There's something extremely satisfying about her positon and how prefectly symmetrical her feet are

He did it for teh lulz. Dude's gf is a complete slut, or she's his make believe gf. Lolololololol

MOAR I SAY MOAR!

Woops. Girl sent me that cause some dude was creeping on her. Here's dah ass.

Here's tits too to make up for mistake.

More

n1

she's fat tho