find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/81808288
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name?

comically fake ass

plastic surgery
uneven boobsize

she looks fake as fuck. like the type of girl to cheat on you with the black plumber.

The lighting is shitty.

where is the bitch ?

Lol you faggots don't know shit. It's Kim K

plastic surgery

>bad camera
>bad lighting
>taking pic of self in mirror

>find a flaw
>flaw
It's Kim Kardashian

iPhone

She is a NIGGER. End of discussion.

Even worse now

it's a painting of a plastic blowupdoll taking a picture of herself in the mirror.

She burns coal and Was raised by a closseted fag

>she takes retarded black dick and doesnt afraid of anything

You faggots are gay I sware

>But she's got big boobs and a big ass! she's fat!
low test beta males need not apply

>But it's all fake!
It's not confirmed at all. Kim has said it isn't fake, everybody says it is, so they assume it is. Now it probably is, i'm just saying it's never been "confirmed".

>Bam! It's fake! Disgusting!
Okay so who cares if it's fake? It's not like it's going to feel like a sack of lard. Good fake boobs or butts feel great, it's only the bad ones that feel like applesauce.

>Okay so she's hot, not gonna lie, but she's fucked so many dudes
Wow a girl has fucked guys? Call CNN!

>B-but some of them were black!
Once again beta males who are scared of not being able to compete and/or discard a girl once she has been with a black guy need not apply

>Ok but her attitude!
Nigga all sluts are like that, they love attention
The bottomline is Kim Kardashian is fucking hot, most of the people screaming "ew! she's gross!" would gladly cum their pants if they bumped up against her in the grocery store

Tell me right now that if kim kardashian walked into your room wearing nothing but lingerie and got on her knees and asked for you to fill her up, you know damn well and I know damn well what you would do

>photoshop

that not a flaw

Internets for this user.

>blacks
>working

Pick one

Literally everything on her is faker than your parents love for you.

>Photoshopped.
Pathetic.

Hairy feet.

butthurt nigga crying for not liking the bitch kek

she doesn't have a dick

vimeo.com/81808288

Hah, okay nigger.

total void in the brain

>white, brown or a nigger, can't tell
>wanting to actually be blonde
>tits are decent
>backside is overdone
>2/10, but would still have sex with if I didn't have my others, since I'm straight

Stfu alpha scum, ur opinion is not wanted

in op's pic she looks perfect, like the perfect Neanderthal/modern human hybrid.

Anyways, he arolla are not round, they're all looking like God got lazy and slapped that shit on like whatever, if he existed. Tons and tons cock have been in her fakes face. She's not toned, she looks lazy. She as dumb as a rock. Her ass has been obvious altered by surgical means to keep up her vanity, which is basically all she cares about.

There's lots wrong with her and I'd take a natural girl next door type over her any day.

>no colored eyes
>no pale skin
>shitty hair
I would fuck her if I had the oppurtunity. However she is nowhere near ''perfect'' or even ''pretty good''.

Also, do you need conformation to see what's in front of you? Are you one of those idiots who keep saying ''evolution is just a theory

>low test beta males
Oh fuck off.