Here's a serious question. Where are all the modern serial killers? It seems like we don't have them anymore...

Here's a serious question. Where are all the modern serial killers? It seems like we don't have them anymore. More specifically, why do you not see Western girls killed? Instead of Mexican bloaters, where are the news headlines for white, 16 year old girls being killed? It just seems non existant. This is a serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

craveonline.com/mandatory/1106490-10-american-serial-killers-that-are-still-out-there
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there actually are thought to be many 1000s of active serial killers in the us

We dont count the niggers in Chicago for some reason. and post more of these.

I know, and there's bound to be, but it's just strange that I (living in the UK) NEVER see any news headlines about abductions and killings of white teenage girls or younger. I don't think I've ever seen a crime scene photo of a pale, young girl with blood on her.

Seriously, someone link to such a thing. I doubt you can. It feels like it doesn't exist in comparison to South American coverage. Think of how many people are there... And all you get is Hispanics.

For example, where is the coverage of girls like this being killed? Not even just a shooting, but a lust murder.

Genuinely want to know the answer to this.

Bump

There are many. The authorities don't tell the media about them because they don't want to encourage copycats as they would make finding the original more difficult.

I suppose so. It's just strange to think about the fact that there are so many people in the Western world and yet I've been researching this stuff for years and there's only historical cases. The stuff I've been able to find in the UK are from the early 2000s and very obscure. You do get some pretty serious ones though, E.g Sara Payne

Maybe cause it is really hard to get away with murder. After one or two murders you will probably get caught.

craveonline.com/mandatory/1106490-10-american-serial-killers-that-are-still-out-there

Serial killers are only really discussed when they're caught. Also post more pictures.

Yeah but then surely it should be made public when a killer is caught. I don't even really mean serial killers exclusively. I just mean why don't you see footage of white girls killed.

This. Not to mention you have to find the bodies as well and until you do they are just missing persons.

West Mesa Serial Killer (2001-2005)
Victims: 11

Long Island Serial Killer (1996-Present)
Victims: 10

Daytona Beach Killer (2005-2007)
Victims: 4

Eastbound Strangler (2006)
Victims: 4

Edgecombe County Serial Killer (2005-2012)
Victims: 10

The Jeff Davis 8 (2005-2009)
Victims: 8

Maybe killing just lost it's appeal.

I mean, there will always be killings, and certainly there will be serial killers from time to time. But as another user mentioned, it's not publicized like it used to be, so there isn't as much motivation to do that anymore.

Modern serial killers are the guys shooting up schools and movie theaters, because that's what is popular now and gets the most coverage. They get their attention.

Yeah, true. You'd think that lust murders against attractive white girls would be more common though.

mental help is also at a all time high. lots of times the people who turn out to be serial killers do things like killing animals like cats and dogs which got upped to a felony to help catch them early. they are also involved in lots of crimes as minors and tend to see therapists. before it was rare to send someone to a mental hospital now its common. and its rather hard to get out of those nowadays even for mentally sane people.on top of that the police never report this stuff to the media because copycats and it gives the killer what he wants attention.

also forensics is insane nowadays. like they say no killer is perfect and you have to be to not get caught.

At least you get it

In addition to what's already been said, I'd wager a guess it's a lot harder to get away with murders as in the days of Dahlmer and others. Social media, smartphones, GPS, and increased surveillance, makes it much easier to track and find people.

>Less publicity is given to them these days
>Forensics has advanced so much that would be serial killers are caught much earlier, preventing them from becoming serial killers
>Most serial killers are mass shooting people these days

I know that OP is trying real hard to make a murder fetish thread here, but in all seriousness I don't know why "lust murders" would be statistically rising against attractive white girls.

Most of them are horrible whiney bitches who cheat. The murders are for those reasons, not out of lust. I think most guys lust after other types of women now. So perhaps lust murders of asians or latinas would be on the rise.

Tbh because they don't want to portray nonwhites as dangerous in the media.

moar?

Technically, school shooters are not serial killers but rather spree killers. Serial killing takes place over time and the victims are specifically selected by the killer.

Op here. Come on man, I've been the only one posting. Give me a break.

haha ik just figured id provide encouragement. you have good tastes.

Couse of cellphones with gps, and shitload of cameras everywhere, it got hard to hide ewerything...

Just found out about the Sally Anne Bowman case. That's exactly what I mean.

I work in law enforcement, so I'm well aware of that.

I was just saying that perhaps the new killing fad is not serial killing, rather, spree killing. Spree killing replaced serial killing, etc.

I think this could be because the media doesn't publicize it, and because serial killers have become smarter about planting evidence leading the polizi to false conclusions. Also disposing of bodies is easier since we know how forensic works and what its limitations are. Probably also because with the war on drugs not many polizi want to waste time chasing down a murderer instead of hitting those drug bust headlines.

Because now they get caught after the first kill. In the 70's before DNA and surveillence cameras you could kill 50 before they even catch on.

Anyone know where its possible to get the Sally Anne Bowman crime scene photos of anything similar?