Is this girl fat? And if so , what makes her look fat? (A good explaintation please, not she's fat because she has fat)

Is this girl fat? And if so , what makes her look fat? (A good explaintation please, not she's fat because she has fat)

Cellulite on legs, muffin top. Also, if you have to ask, youre probably fat yourself. Now fuck off.

no, not fat. Chubby

Thicc
Post more.

Yes, she's fat. What makes her LOOK fat? The fact that she's fat. Seriously, user, what sort dumb fucking question is this??

Between fat and chubby. I call it being "chat", because "fubby" sounds too much like that movie robin williams did for disney

Is this op faggot? And if so , what makes op look like a faggot? (A good explaintation please, not all ops a faggots)

Yeah, belly fat. Also het figure is more like an apple.

But she has a cute face, so still doable

How about the fact that she is covered in fat? That makes her fat. Look at her giant bell and huge legs.

That's wheat being a fat ass is.

This is not chubby. This is fat. Weather you like fat or not, it doesn't change the fact.

Body mass index shows she's fat

Because look at her weight and height ratio.

My rule of thumb is once the stomach folds over the waist, that constitutes fatness. Anything before the stomach fold is in the realm of chubby.

bet that pussy gets wetttttt tho.

just drippings from all the burgers she eats.

She's a fat shit

Yes she is. But id rail the shit out of her still because i'll fuck about anything that moves

No. Just chubby.

I would say her upper body's not so bad, but dumpy, chunky shapeless legs (and ass, presumably) ruin it. This is not her body's ideal shape, and the legs tell the tale.

U AR FAT BICOZ U AR FAT

The giant gut

Aladin?

If she was Donald Trump she would be called Donald Plump

But user, Trump is plump already.

Fat, in a very sexy way.