So, I'm 20 years old and dating a 16 year old, do you think that is weird? She says her parents are okay with it...

So, I'm 20 years old and dating a 16 year old, do you think that is weird? She says her parents are okay with it, but I still am worried about the stigma.

She's only 1 year under the rule (half your age + 7 minimum age) so it's fine

Personally I'm okay with it and she seems mature enough compared to some college students I know, in like half a year she is 17 and I'm 21, nobody gives a fuck then anyway right?

You have a cute loli gf, what's bad about that?

Bruh youre mad pathetic
Girls your own age wont even look at you? Is it that deep?

Drink bleach my man, add some crystal light mix into it though, because it should still taste good

If she is a young looking 16 year, then brace yourself for incoming hate. If not, people are not going to care.

I have four other Tinder girls on whatsapp, I'm not unattractive, she is just a real cutie.

dude don't date young girls.. Its not cause of the age thing. its the maturity factor. you are 20 almost 21 and ready for career and adult shit.
Shes 16 and still want to try everything, she still has like 2 more shitty bf and good ones she leaves before she is ready, Girls are dumb and dont know what they want til they are at least 25. Dont waste your time and energy on some girl who probably wont matter in 1 years time.

Legally, if you're both within the close in age bracket it's fine. If not, don't do it.

But raises a good point

ITT: jealous females who can't get over their insecurity about younger women taking their men

Lol, shitposting has gone to hell here.

And if that's just projecting then you should probably start sleeping with your dad again.

Take advice from this guy. He's a pro that knows all women do the exact same shit as each other.

I am almost 30, I've been through a lot of Dumb high school relationships and even long term ones. Women don't even know what they want for themselves.

Now a JJ thread.

True, 16 year olds are off their rocker

user speaks the truth

Then again you should hit and run

in 2 years it would be unremarkable, in 6 years it would be completely normal. so... just point that out if people get weird i guess.

>Women don't even know what they want for themselves.

Yeah, but men know exactly what they want and that's the most important thing. Do what makes you feel happy, OP. Younger girls are better.

Just fucking do it, I'm 31 and I date a 19 years old, i know is highly unlikely it will last long but I'm enjoying the Shit out if it right now

yes it is, and you're a pedo

It's fine your within what I call the 5 year rule you can date a chick aged 16 up to 21 after that it's kinda creepy fucking them is any age

>kinds creepy

Said no man ever. Piss off, you old bitch.

The only problem I have with a girl that small, is her pussy being too tight to fuck. Other than that, would cuddle with and watch movies all night.

they're not okay with it, if they've met you they just want to not wreck their daughters feelings

the second they catch you with a cleavage pic they'll lose their shit
0/10 was a girl with a 20 yearold boyfriend

Yea DATING which it sound like you no nothing about but fucking them is fine

She's dating an Asian so you might be right.

Dating a girl a few years younger than you is not creepy. Who says it's creepy?

>problem I have with a girl that small, is her pussy being too tight to fuck
All my wut

All I got for JJ. Have a good day/night my Sup Forumsros.

She's tiny m8.

this is almost ok.
the perfect is the man just a little older than the girl. 0 to 3 years.

the rest is TOTALLY WRONG.

the worst thing is seeing a old person with a so young person. (e.g. 80 with a 18) no matter if man or woman, and otherway

so, you are almost right. but. go on. keep it.

OP aren't you risking prison and being listed as a sex offender? I know you probably told her to keep the relationship somewhat of a secret, but she's 15. Trust me she's telling all her friends every time you fuck. One of her friends will tell their parent "Jenny is dating an older guy so why cant I?!" then that parent tells the police and they come kill you.

Good thing I have a pencil dick

Well what age would consider it becoming creepy?
I'm saying for 16 once they hit 18 it's fair game because 16 this has this weird stigma if your a guy think if your a 22 year old your m8s will probably think it's a little weird family people you chill with would think it's odd.

you have blessed my day.

I didn't even know she existed till now.

The weird stigma comes from jelous older women. Something that man need to overcome and stop giving a shit about tbh. Get back in the kitchen and stop trying to cockblock us, thank you.