Trap thread

trap thread

question: would you marry a trap if she was this much goddess-tier?

bump

wouldn't even marry her is she was normal, she seems like a basic shallow whore

He has AIDS irl.

You enjoy that, mate.

Sluts on kik willng to send pics/make vids?

>[
sauce?

bump

source?

warmfreshpaint

Dunno about marry, but i'd love to get assfucked by her everyday.

Anyone have the diaper picture(s) of "Sam"/"Maddie"?

isn't she a trumptard or something?

yes but only if she had tits is passable and has an above average size dick.
and also if my gf would allow it.

Bump

dick or gtfo

Only way I'd get into a relationship with a trap is if she was 100% passable (voice/body/face/etc)

Fucking biggot

Just gonna leave this here...

i`ve seen with the hat
make america great again

Marrying a trap is a terrible idea, because when they get older they get more and more masculine. There's a reason you don't see any passable 30-50 year old traps. At that point they've either gone full tranny mode with HRT, or they've gotta quit.

Warmfreshpaint aka Sam and any of the other trannies that live with her (moof, alice etc) are shitty people.
Stay away from them.

Good thing a 100% passable one would never get into one with you, eh?

Most of them don't get to live past 30 (suicide, drugs etc)

I've known 4 traps and been involved with two of them, and they were all emotionally needy, Clingy, dependant types. They're also not big on fidelity, which I guess is because they've turned a fetish into their lifestyle, so sex is always on their mind. Of the 4 I knew, 3 of them are confirmed cheaters, and the two I fucked had boyfriends.

Traps are great for sex and cuddles, but don't date them, and DO NOT wife them.

no that'd be gay

Wouldn't marry, but would keep her as a a trophy bitch for a few years, happily buying her stupid shit in exchange for letting me pound dat boipussy raw daily.

^This. 1000% this.

How good do traps give head? Do they swallow?

Maybe if she wasn't this much of a slut/whore - by not as much, I mean not at all.

I'm not gay so no I'd not marry a trap.

Actually, I can see that. There is something off about the smile/eyes. Like she's deeply burdened.

I wish I had my clapping reaction gif. I like to fap to this stuff, but I don't deny what I am fapping to or what I am.

4? How. Ive never even met one trap in my life and Im pretty sure I only ever saw a handful IRL. Wish I could meet a few though.

Right you are not gay, just a flaming faggot.

>how good do (HUMANS) give head? Do (HUMANS) swallow?
It depends on the trap. Believe it or not, putting on a wig and some makeup doesn't spontaneously rewire your brain to be like all other traps. It's a fetish, not a sleeper cell. Of the two I fucked, one didn't like sucking dick, and the other was okay. Not stellar, gagged easy, but GREAT with her lips and tongue. It felt .more like she was making out with my cock thatn actually getting a blowjob. Ymmv.

A lot of it depends on where ypu live. I'm ina college town in a super "progressive" area of a very liberal state, plus my room mate is a total bear mode fag, so he attracts sissies and traps like a god damn magnet.

>It's a fetish, not a sleeper cell.

so you think

Yeah. i'm a guy but i love sucking and suck great. Just depends on the person really.

I would marry a trap and have kids with it

>she
>penis
pick one

moar

Sam sounds like an extra from Deliverance, which is why he never uses sound.
Man face.
Man face.
Man face and body.
Meth head.