Give me ONE reason why weed shouldn't be legal Sup Forums

give me ONE reason why weed shouldn't be legal Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDDGqrY8-VI
lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/marijuana-and-lung-health.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
cbsnews.com/news/is-smoking-marijuana-bad-for-your-lungs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers use it

Because Bernie should have won.

Like cars, bikes, trains, cellphones, and pretty much everything else in the world besides books?
No, your reason is shit.

burn all niggers.

I believe that a consenting adult should have the abillity to do as they please with their own body, aslong as they do not harm others.

People smoke cigarettes
People drink beer
People go sky-diving

for crying out loud, let people smoke a joint.

Someone always ruins a good thing for everyone else.

Weed make people retarded

Misuse. I know for a fact that some people will smoke themselves into depression. Much like tobacco. It's sad but sometime the government has to put his foot down if he wants a productive and healthy society. If person where smarter and more considerate and could control their habits we wouldn't have to make drugs illegal but we live in a world full of idiots.

yeah and alcohol ruins your liver and smoking cigarettes ruins your lungs.

What's your point?

so does visiting Sup Forums on regular basis

Weed should be legal. Let's face it, if alcohol is legal, why shouldn't pot be?

Don't know if you're new here but, niggers =/= blacks.
I'm telling you this now so that you don't look like an idiot in other threads.

but if the people don't have weed then they'll just find some other way to fuck themselves.

Some people over-eat

some people drink too much

people will always obsess over something, it's human nature to search for an escape.

I dislike the fact the even though the people want something, the goverment has the righ to decline them it.

Cuts the profit margins for those who grow, distribute and sell it the old-fashioned way. Illegally. All that cash will just go to some shitty corporation when weed is totally legal.

>give me ONE reason why weed shouldn't be legal Sup Forums.

Because Big Pharma would rather sell you $15 Happy Pills than have you grow your own weed and smoke it at home for free.

THINK OF THE POOR STARVING PHARMA EXECUTIVES!!!

I mean there's a little something called the free market buddy.

there's not just ONE place to get coffee is there?

and people don't wanna risk jail time to satisfy some lowlife dealer.

What corporation? If i grew my own bud i wont be spending a dime.

Because It makes Mexicans rape white women. According to white propaganda.

Dubs & truth!

Well, if someone wanted to kill himself wouldn't you take the gun from him? Maybe if we make those distractions unattainable these people will better their lives instead of looking for an escape.

Because Sessions won't allow it.

Because it tears families apart and always leads to harder drugs. I have never met a "pothead" who didn't do at least a needle or two or heroin at some point. You think getting high is harmless? Just wait till you OD from too many pots being smoked in a day

pretty shit example.

you're actually comparing a firearm to a substance that has never had a single related death in human history.

and "looking for an escape" is something all humans do. We just do it in different places.

Some people sit down and watch a Lord of the rings marathon.

Some people go sky diving

some people spend all thei time and work

and some people smoke weed.

Bait, KYS

Actually these company would benefit from making weed legal. The REAL reason why weed should be legal is that right now it is illegal to use it for medical treatments. It has nothing to do with you 420 blaze it faggots that think you should be able to do whatever you want. All those hippies are actually slowing down the progress of making it legal because of bad exposure.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDDGqrY8-VI

So we should ban alcohol too right? That worked well the last time.

Most dealers are niggers, they kill each other over weed. So on and so forth.

You are a fucking moron if you think that pot has never killed someone. It's called fucking lung cancer asshat, you can get it from pot smoking just as you can get it from cigarette smoking.

Sure you can't OD from it, but the shit can kill you in the long run just like any other vice people have.

Yeah, yeah sure. But what about your friendly neighborhood weed dealer homie? Sure you can grow your own for free with no worries about jail. Sure we can break out some fucking Keynsian free-market economy bullshit but, come on. When you needed a buzz all these years who was your buddy? Who took all the risk and did all the work to keep you in a nice, chilly buzz?

That's right, your dealer. Now I only make the point because op asked for A reason. So I gave him one. When it comes down to it, I'm like the rest of you low-lifes and just want to get my own weed cheaper and easier....but I made the fucking point and if you're a dealer it's a good one.

It's proven that marijuana can bring out latent psychological disorders in some people. Schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, bipolar etc. therefore it can be dangerous and unpredictable in the wrong hands. That's why everyone should stop smoking weed and start shooting dope instead.

>Some people go sky diving
Oh yeah, depressed people do that all the time.

>has never had a single related death in human history.

What about cancer you moron. And I'd rather have somebody watch Lord of the Rings than to smoke weed everyday and not do shit about his life. Listen, I used to smoke a lot of weed. Cutting that out helped a lot in getting me out of misery. Weed IS addictive. I was high 24/7 and it didn't feel right when I wasn't high. Now I smoke moderately but I know it's something you have to control at some point because I know kid that start smoking at 13 and there isn't much hope for them.

>Most dealers are niggers

You need to come to Red America. You know, the states that voted Trump 80-20 and still don't even have legalized medical weed yet. It's still a family run business here.

that's called INDIRECTLY you fucking twat.

Oh i'm sorry princess no one has ever OVERDOSED on weed.

and if you're gonna bring up cancer, you can get cancer from sitting on your ass all day and browsing your fucking interwebs.

does that mean we're gonna make sitting illegal?

you grow a pair of braincells you dumb fucking shit.

First smart response this whole fucking thread

but for every 1 person that cannot handle weed, there is 99 people that can.

Why can't you understand that?

Alot of people who are against weed legalization usually just have some bad personal experience with it.

I know ALOT of people that can smoke weed and function in society without becoming addicts.

>britbong
I feel as if you are just another worthless U.K. fag....am I right?

No, I am not.

I am Danish.

A marijuana killed my father. He only shot it up once and he died... please dont make his mistake

Not a single person here has changed my mind.

If a consenting adult, atleast 25 years old wants to enjoy a spliff, then they should have every right to do it.

This is coming from a person who dosen't even smoke weed.

I like to drink beer, hang out with friends and play guitar.

there are no laws against that so why should there be for weed?

>but for every 1 person that cannot handle weed, there is 99 people that can.

>Alot of people

>I know ALOT people

Yeah you pulled that all out of your ass.

>people that can smoke weed and function in society without becoming addicts.

If you have to use it everyday, you're addicted to it.

No one gives a shit if you think you should have the right to do it or not. It's all a money game anyway. But the less drugs are circulating in a country, the more it is productive and healthy. People could go to the gym instead of smoking you know and they'd have the same benefits and more.

Stop

writing

a

faggot

for

(You)s.

Then riddle me this faggot.

how come that Sweden, a country with fairly strict drug laws has the second to most drug related deaths in all of europe?

while a country like Holland has a very low number?

Just because a country has strict drug laws doesn't mean that it's not still 'flooded' with drugs of all types.

How can there be so much drug related deaths if there is no drugs? What you just said makes no sense. Obviously these people died because drugs ARE circulating.

I didn't say there were no drugs you pathetic worm.

I said there were strict drug laws. didn't you learn to read in school you little fag?

Vices come along with liberty. So bring on the vices, fucker.

Hey, I'm going to do it even if I don't have the right...which I don't where I live. Sometimes that's part of the fun to me at least.

I didn't say strict laws were the solution you pathetic worm.

I said that less drugs = more people alive. Which you seemed to agree with. Didn't you learn to read in school you little fag?

niggers are not blacks?

Hey Mr. Dutch...put on your wooden shoes, run through the tulip fields and then kill yourself at the nearest windmill

Lel
Actually niggers aren't people either

it destroys your lungs

it literally smells like ass

corrupt politicians gets rich as fuck by controlling how illegal weed enters the country, lots of money also for corrupt cops and customs, thats why its illegal

Sup Forums destroys your brain. Next point?

if you don't like weed then that's fine but don't try to take away other peoples enjoyment when it's hardly causing an issue, do you bitch about people having a beer too? some people like to relax after work etc

Because it causes people to shitpost like nothing else.

Becouse you're an fucking hippe.

Not literally, unless you're getting yours straight from a small time mule who brought your sack in ala carte up his poop shoot.

>destroys your brain.
i eat organic and meditate. my brain is just fine.

Who cares if it's legal or not? I'm going to smoke it either way. At least with it being illegal the government can't tax it. All profits go to the merchants. In many ways illegal is better.

I smoke organic and meditate. My brain and my lungs are fine. If you insist on me proving that I guess I would do so right after you prove conclusively that:

1. Sup Forums doesn't destroy your brain. That had to be the first point out of the gates due to the irony of you taking a platform IN Sup Forums about something you're claiming to be detrimental to your overall well being.

2. The efficacy of organic eating, specifically as it pertains to brain health.

3. Same as #2 but for meditation this time.

I may or may not be with you on meditation and organics but this is about making a point so you'll understand right?

Vaping/edibles. Your point is invalid. Next?

>It's sad but sometime the government has to put his foot down if he wants a productive and healthy society.
Definition of totality right there.

It doesn't though. I'm sure inhaling any kind of smoke is bad for your lungs but tests have been done showing pot smokers having lung health comparable to non smokers and being far better than cigarette smokers.
I read this some time ago, but I'll see if I can find the source.

>you pathetic worm

*tips fedora*

You are retarded all uses you state, ropes, paper, animal food... are legal and are done

isn't industrial hemp a thing tho?

One reason and one reason only:

It's a waste of fucking money
>inb4 beer
no shit, so is that
>inb4 cigs
no shit, so is that
>b-b-but muh cansur cure
There is no cure, that's hardly anything helpful. It makes you in a state of euphoria so you don't feel as dying as you would be
>b-b-but smoked
and you're a retard who smoked

That's not one reason but ok.

Pretty much this

There isn't much that couldn't be argued to be a waste of money. Even if you go food/shelter/clothing...bare necessities...the KIND of food/shelter/clothing we buy is usually more than we ultimately need and is therefore a waste of money.

Even if it has some adverse health effects...which is up for debate...it reduces stress and is prescribed medically for a number of conditions so I'd say that cancels out any adverse health effects it may have.

Pretty sure we're on the same side on this but it was just more convenient to make the reply to your comment since you have everything right there "rolled up" into one comment.

As humans we always go for a little more than we need
But adding an entirely new element to that "want" is going to make it more of a waste than when we obviously didn't have or want it.

Sure the prescriptions for depression or all that shit is fine, but can't any drug do that? The only difference is the backlash isn't as harsh but it's still possible to have some sort of impact.

I'm not so sure the government wants healthy and productive. I mean look at all the people addicted to prescription pain pills and the people on welfare that sit on their ass and do nothing all day. Can't tell me the government doesn't have a hand in that

>Sky diving.
>Drug
Retardo.png

>endorphins
>brain chemistry
>we know you voted for cheeto head

lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/marijuana-and-lung-health.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
This is actually telling me the opposite of my post, but many of their statements are ended with "more studies required"

I'm sure there's a few threads already up you can go argue about Trump in. Fuck off

git gud faggot, your argument was weak and based on "feelings" instead of how the brain actually works and reacts

you're thin skinned like your feather haired king, and just as easy to trigger

cbsnews.com/news/is-smoking-marijuana-bad-for-your-lungs/

This isn't the exact source I was looking for, but it seems to be the same study.
Moderation is harmless.
Smoking "erry day" can be bad, but still not as bad as tobacco.

What is a nigger

because i'd smoke it all day long

Or choose one of the many threads already dedicated to trolling you faggots. Gtfo

Are you fucking daft? Re some modern research. Weed has shown to have not cause lung cancer.

This

Point about medicinal weed is just that...at a minimum...one could argue that the potential positive and adverse health effects of marijuana are a wash. Neutral. Some good, some bad and it balances out.

As for going for more than what we need, I agree. I'd choose to put is like this. Humans have an innate desire to ADVANCE. You can extrapolate that basic concept out into all dimensions of human behavior. Individually and collectively. Or to put it another way, yesterday and today are never good enough. We all have some McGuffin that we desire and chase.

Know thyself Sup Forums.

As a tactic of getting it away from kids hands I would legalize it. But ideally it would be illegal.

Because it encourages the poor to reproduce.

Clearly never gone skydiving. Top teir drug