What does Sup Forums think about this case?

what does Sup Forums think about this case?
i have a few questions poll you all. authorities claim this was not a hate crime. in your opinion, was it a hate crime? retrials are still being pursued. what should the punishment be for the five participants? and lastly, have you heard about this case before now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
homeguntraining.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/the-murder-of-channon-christian-and-chris-newsom/
youtube.com/watch?v=1bQWsQADcNg
change.org/p/2016-knoxville-tn-attorney-general-indict-eric-dewayne-boyd-offender-255762-for-the-murders-of-channon-christian-and-christopher-newsom?recruiter=1649832&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wiki summary: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
slightly more detailed list of events: homeguntraining.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/the-murder-of-channon-christian-and-chris-newsom/

Are you from Knoxville too?

no im not, can you tell me how was the case received in knoxville at the time?

There was total shock. Forced her to drink bleach and then cleaned her vagina and anus with a wire brush, threw him in a garbage bag and lit him on fire, NO WAT IT WASN'T A HATE CRIME. God knows if it'd happened to blacks, they'd be calling it a hate crime.

once i heard about this case i have not been able to get it out of my mind. i keep hearing new details that make me sick. there is nothing that can be done to bring justice to the families that suffer every single day. i want this case to be plastered all over vox, cnn, buzzfeed, fox news, etc. i want the media to push this case out for the world to look at.

victim impact:
youtube.com/watch?v=1bQWsQADcNg

"There is absolutely no proof of a hate crime", said John Gill, special counsel to Knox County District Atty. Randy Nichols. "We know from our investigation that the people charged in this case were friends with white people, socialized with white people, dated white people. So not only is there no evidence of any racial animus, there's evidence to the contrary."

From Chattanooga. Was a Hate crime for sure. For a long time I had a hard time dealing with other races after But I know these were just 4 monsters. Every race has them and not every member of the black race act this way. I heard they cut his penis off as well.

There is an unfortunately large percentage of blacks that act like wild animals. Cases like this need more coverage instead of BLM bullshit.

I lived in Knoxville when this went down, went to Halls High with Chris, didn't really know him that well though. This shit was crazy when the details started coming out.

I read this as well. I am asking your opinion. I believe that statement is false. I believe this was a hate crime and personally, all five participants should be executed by/according to the victims families wishes.
i heard his penis was cut off as well but i have found nothing online that describes that injury. i really hope that did not happen.
if i had any contact at a major media outlet i would push this onto the main stage any way i could.

I graduated from Gibbs in 06. Got my first blowjob as a freshman at a Halls football game.

O'reily actually talked about it once if I remember correctly. But, since they were white no one cared. All cases involving black on white crime never really gets covered. Pro fact there really isn't much or if any white on black hate crimes. At least in my 44 yrs of life.

active petition to execute one of the participants. change.org/p/2016-knoxville-tn-attorney-general-indict-eric-dewayne-boyd-offender-255762-for-the-murders-of-channon-christian-and-christopher-newsom?recruiter=1649832&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

If a black guy hangs out with white people and even dates them, how can it be proven by law that he harbors racist hatred?

why else would you sodomize someone, pour bleach down another humans throat, kick and punch a humans genitals, and place in a garbage can to die with their eyes open. this was not a carjacking.

They can't be racist, they had white friends

its funny how this seems to only work one way, isn't it?

They were clearly fucked up people. Also apparently jacked up on meth. I'm sure it started as a carjacking, escalated, they decided she was hot, he tried to fight back, etc. People can do terrible shit to people regardless of their race.

>ignores question
>asks different question

can it be proven my law? probably not.

They would need evidence or testimony that the crime was motivated by the perpetrators racism. Such as the black guy saying "Fuck white people" during the crime. Of course that has happened and people still didn't want to consider it a racial hate crime.

We should really just punish people harshly and as equally as possible for the horrible crimes they commit and give up on thought-policing.