What's the most valuable relationship lesson you've learned?

What's the most valuable relationship lesson you've learned?

Girls will drain you emotionally

don't be drunk and abusive

Haha learned this actually after my last relationship. Broke up two weeks ago.

They don't have to stay but they choose to for you. Don't take advantage of that

Trust is really the corner stone, without it, stop.

Don't make her the center of your world. The minute the relationship ends, you will feel that life is meaningless and want to kill yourself over a bitch

Sup Forums says: tits or gtfo. Lesson for life.

When it's time to communicate fucking communicate

If you are not happy with yourself when you are single, you won't be truly happy with yourself when you are in a relationship.

You have to take action if things aren't working for you. Last relationship i was in she was happy but I wasn't at all and she couldn't do shit to help it, waited a week too long to break up. Felt great after, and she tried to turn on me and lie about what happened right after.

Kill yourself over a chick? Maaaan never! There will always be another one.

not to be dependent on the validation of others

yes me to last but last about a month ago, Also the relationship before that. I think i might have learned that properly now at least.

Talk. Fucking talk to each other.

>Not all girls are cunts just like not all guys are pricks.
>Different girls have different preferences in partners. I.E. Some don't care to text and some need constant attention. (Sounds obvious but eh)
>DON'T LIE UNLESS THEY'RE RETARDED. THEY CAN SMELL THAT SHIT.
>COMMUNICATE. COMMUNICATE. COMMUNICATE. YOU DUMB FUCK YOU GOTTA COMMUNICATE.

What you feel on the moment doesn't define how much you love a person. You might feel like you don't care, like you want them to fuck off because they've pissed you off, but it doesn't mean you don't love that person.

Thinking about breaking up?
It seems like you have done and said everything you can, but it hasn't changed a bit?
Are you actually searching for what is wrong with you/them/the entire relationship, trying to fix it but it drives you even more insane?
Is he/she a narcissist but you still love them?

GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE THEY EAT YOUR SOULD

also: if you tell a psychopathic woman she is showing narcissistic traits, she will immediately know that she has lost control of you, so she will cheat and break up with you in the worst possible way. Best thing to do then, is completely ignore her forever.

Well I'm also thinking, that she wasn't worth it, otherwise I would have stopped drinking.

Funny thing is now, I don't drink anymore as much as I did when I was in a relationship with her.

About what?

/thread niggers

That they're not worth it 95% of the time.

BMP

Best advice this is. But what man can truly be happy in this decaying world?

nice screenshot for ants faggot.

Eventually it will end in misery kek. Wife of two years got hit head on by a drunk driver. Killed instantly. Only other woman I've been close to since she passed "found someone else."

Girls don't like guys that are too nice.

Not to have one

Everything hid true and false. It really depends on the person you're in the relationship with

Before you promise a woman anything, masturbate twice.

True true

Sometimes the grass isn't greener

>new age girls say they like smart sensitive men
> " tee hee im kinda into nerdy guys user "

When the fantasy of a sexy smart guy wears off, they realize they want to get lost in your masculinity.

They see your feelings and sharing as feminine and as women they have enough of that shit to deal with on their own.

You will almost always see hot girls from your past wind up hunkering down with some manly mans man.

You know, those types of guys that that make you feel pathetic when they pass you with their deep voices, big hands, muscle ridden forearms, beards/moustache,

And that fat wallet.

I kinda disagree. Maybe being creepily nice or considerate like asking permission for shit like to go out or saying I love you all the time or too soon ya. But if you're a genuinely kind person who makes mistakes then that's fine.

If you're a beta bitch nerd you're fucked. But if you're kinda nerdy with some muskles and social skills then you should be fine. Money certainly isn't everything with all women.

>Money certainly isn't everything with all women.

I remember being naive and thinking women were all selfish, but they dont mature past 16 in the brain, they are essentially selfish teenagers all their lives. My grandma still does some petty ass shit to everyone in the family.

Thats why you have to breed em young so its atleast worth the bullshit for a little while.

>Women don't mature past 16 in the brain

When grown men like toy cars and train sets

Honesty is both the thing that kills your chances at a relationship and the thing keeps a relationship alive.

toy cars and train sets are an escape from emotional neglect

I need to know

asf